SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 35

proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 35

Unread post by proudmama »

Ihavebigbreasts wrote:They seriously need to get those filthy beasts away from that baby.
What's wrong with her butt? You sit on it and shit from it people hahahah
I think it's more of a question of where's her butt lol
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

Am I the only one that has a nonexistent butt no matter what I do? I think Anna's definitely comes from not doing anything, but some people just don't have one. I can do weighted squats, lunges, jump lunges, hovering in cycling, everything, and my butt will only go from totally nonexistent to a blip on the radar. Some of us just aren't blessed with it. I try, but for some reason, I can never get enough muscle or fat or anything in there to fill out my jeans.
Felicia2.0
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Felicia2.0 »

After this pregnancy we will See her getting insane to shrink in her blue and beige xs pants she bought in that sale a few month ago. They were way to small wen she got them so after baby2 she will do 4 days juicing instead of 2 I guess?!? :D :D
Clw2003
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Clw2003 »

Complaining doesn't count as exercise? If that was the case then she gets a lot of that
speak4thetrees
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by speak4thetrees »

omg I can imagine her trying to fit into the way-to-small pants after baby #2. It's going to be ridiculous. I came to terms with the fact that my hips were never going to go back to where they were after I had my son, and just got bigger pants lol. Everything else on me went back to the way it was before except for the hips - which were also the area of my body that constantly hurt when I was in the last few months of pregnancy lol he really widened them on me!
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

DistantLines wrote:Am I the only one that has a nonexistent butt no matter what I do? I think Anna's definitely comes from not doing anything, but some people just don't have one. I can do weighted squats, lunges, jump lunges, hovering in cycling, everything, and my butt will only go from totally nonexistent to a blip on the radar. Some of us just aren't blessed with it. I try, but for some reason, I can never get enough muscle or fat or anything in there to fill out my jeans.
It's true some people don't have a butt and can't do anything about it. I dated a guy in college that worked out a lot but his ass was nonexistent. I don't know if Anna is in that category because she never exercises. She sits on her ass all. day. long. so that can't be beneficial to her flatness. I think she could look so much better if she actually took the initiative and worked out.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

DistantLines wrote:Am I the only one that has a nonexistent butt no matter what I do? I think Anna's definitely comes from not doing anything, but some people just don't have one. I can do weighted squats, lunges, jump lunges, hovering in cycling, everything, and my butt will only go from totally nonexistent to a blip on the radar. Some of us just aren't blessed with it. I try, but for some reason, I can never get enough muscle or fat or anything in there to fill out my jeans.
Maybe you are very lean in that area and that's just your body shape. Anna, however, has always been on the curvy side (she used to say that a lot in old TSD videos), including around her bum and hips. This flatness is due to extreme loss of fat and muscle. Not good!
lilydancermask
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilydancermask »

Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

savetheempire wrote:Some very simple exercising would get rid of that flat butt. How does she not notice how bad her butt looks in those pants when she goes to do the blog post? I guess i can overlook the video, but your blog--come on.

I have a solution: 1) Exercise or 2) Wear different pants.

Looks like she has it last time around too: http://www.annasaccone.com/2012/02/week ... pdate.html
To Anna, smallest and lightest are best as far as her body is concerned, regardless of how it actually looks. She displays a tendency towards dysmorphophobia.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

ohmygod. anna, your baby doesn't know what a cupcake is and probably doesn't want/need a cupcake bike just yet. I really hope emilia is going to hate all that pink shit and becomes a gothic. it's your weird obsession, anna, not your baby's.

also, what does the fat prick need a bike for? because he's gonna go mountain biking approximately one more time? sure, let's throw 2000 euros out of the window then.
BlablaEvi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlablaEvi »

Have you noticed that since Judy and Benji visited them their vlogs are longer?
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality...
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

BlablaEvi wrote:
Where are her breasts?As far as I remember they weren't that small!
Breasts can change after pregnancy and breastfeeding, but I think Anna starved herself so much that she lost body fat in all areas, including her breasts.
BlablaEvi
Talker
Talker

Dandelion wrote:
BlablaEvi wrote:
Breasts can change after pregnancy and breastfeeding, but I think Anna starved herself so much that she lost body fat in all areas, including her breasts.
And how did she manage to still be a skinny fatty?
blahness
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blahness »

K on today's vlog she gave Emilia that wanna be Barbie doll which is fine but she kept the shoes on it... Those are a huge choking hazard and we know they barely watch her... Like do you really lack common sense that much it even says all over the box "small parts may cause choking hazard" but no Anna was just so excited to see her with a "Barbie" plus the dogs that came with it were small too.....
lilydancermask
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilydancermask »

Did anyone else notice around 13:25 when Anna is taking the bow off from Emilias neck she really pulls it off, like she's nearly choking her child with a head band
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

BlablaEvi wrote:
Dandelion wrote:
BlablaEvi wrote:
And how did she manage to still be a skinny fatty?
Good question! :) I guess you can't choose where you lose it.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by doggymayday »

Oh goooood! Are these two prophets? Because if not, stop obsessing over twins and how you don't want twins! Where the F did they get this idea and now won't shut up about it?! Were they like that when she was pregnant with E? I just think it's beyond stupid to stress yourself about something you have no control over anyways, and didn't have a check up yet...... :toad:

AND that doll+dog toy is cute, but god forbid they buy her something she needs right now like stacking toys!
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by doggymayday »

How does she look in the mirror and not see the color of her forehead? :?
BlablaEvi
Talker
Talker

Is Jonathan possessed or something?He gave me chills with the sound he was making in today's vlog!
Felicia2.0
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Felicia2.0 »

doggymayday wrote:How does she look in the mirror and not see the color of her forehead? :?

Terrible!! Like a 11 year old girl trying to look older and experimenting with make up :?

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”