Blue_Lagoon
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 35

Unread post by Blue_Lagoon »

Dandelion wrote:Someone asked for screenshots earlier:
Isn't anyway when you get pregnant you grow from the area around where your uterus is not around belly button? At least in the beginning
Or does she have a stomach pregnancy? ;) well, too much pizza party nights. What a show!
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by doggymayday »

I think she's really insecure so she continues to make bad excuses for being out of shape. I was surprised she actually said in her vlog she was eating bad this week. they could eat healthier, but you know J won't pass on the opportunity to pig out now that his wife is pregnant. And I honestly think we would all notice it much less if she wore proper fitting clothes AND didn't talk about her weight and body all the time.

9 months is a long way to go, but can you imagine what she'll be like after baby #2? Not her body, but her mind, I think she'll have such a hard time adapting.
BlablaEvi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlablaEvi »

Where are her breasts?As far as I remember they weren't that small!
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality...
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

Blue_Lagoon wrote:
Isn't anyway when you get pregnant you grow from the area around where your uterus is not around belly button? At least in the beginning
Or does she have a stomach pregnancy? ;) well, too much pizza party nights. What a show!
What is up with her butt? Is it just flat and she's wearing too tight of underwear? Who's butt looks like that? I'm guessing she's wearing XS undies and she should be wearing mediums. I thought yoga pants were supposed to make you instantly bangable...
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Some very simple exercising would get rid of that flat butt. How does she not notice how bad her butt looks in those pants when she goes to do the blog post? I guess i can overlook the video, but your blog--come on.

I have a solution: 1) Exercise or 2) Wear different pants.

Looks like she has it last time around too: http://www.annasaccone.com/2012/02/week ... pdate.html
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

savetheempire wrote:
Blue_Lagoon wrote: Isn't anyway when you get pregnant you grow from the area around where your uterus is not around belly button? At least in the beginning
What is up with her butt? Is it just flat and she's wearing too tight of underwear? Who's butt looks like that? I'm guessing she's wearing XS undies and she should be wearing mediums. I thought yoga pants were supposed to make you instantly bangable...
I guess the yoga pants are just baggy/stretched out in that area. Looks crap, though.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

aside from her non-existent but. HER POSTURE. Is it to make her belly look like a bump or what? Look at the side shots, she's leaning forward, it looks so weird!!
and from what I have seen with women that had multiple pregnancies is exactly what has been told. You look pregnant earlier but obviously not your stomach because of junk food, but your abdomen und far later on the pregnant bump (god I had that word) kind of "moves up" because you practically squish your organs up to have enough space for your baby. But we all know she is only 9 and not 19 weeks along, so she is seeking attention.
I bet if Anna had some real friends, even if it was only 1 or 2, she wouldn't be this desperate because someone in real life would be happy with and for her.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

lemontree wrote:aside from her non-existent but. HER POSTURE. Is it to make her belly look like a bump or what? Look at the side shots, she's leaning forward, it looks so weird!!
and from what I have seen with women that had multiple pregnancies is exactly what has been told. You look pregnant earlier but obviously not your stomach because of junk food, but your abdomen und far later on the pregnant bump (god I had that word) kind of "moves up" because you practically squish your organs up to have enough space for your baby. But we all know she is only 9 and not 19 weeks along, so she is seeking attention.
I bet if Anna had some real friends, even if it was only 1 or 2, she wouldn't be this desperate because someone in real life would be happy with and for her.
Maybe she just has bad posture? Her overall muscle tone may be quite low, so she will never really be in an upright position.
Totally agree with this. Anna desperately needs someone in her life who isn't a) family, b) youtube-fan, or c) person with ulterior motives (such as Jofus and his sexual/monetary ambitions). A girlfriend who simply likes Anna because she is fun to be with would be great. But I worry that Anna may not have or show enough of her own personality to come across as authentic and likeable to a "real" (I mean non-viewer) person over time. It's a vicious cycle. Anna keeps up this pretense of who she thinks she should be for youtube, at the same time she is stifled by her unexciting life. In the process, she completely loses track of who she actually is or wants to be. Others can't love you if they can't really see you/who you are. :(
paramedicprincess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by paramedicprincess »

savetheempire wrote:Some very simple exercising would get rid of that flat butt. How does she not notice how bad her butt looks in those pants when she goes to do the blog post? I guess i can overlook the video, but your blog--come on.

Looks like she has it last time around too: http://www.annasaccone.com/2012/02/week ... pdate.html
Thank you for posting this link!

I think A looks awful in both these pregnancy updates. Last year's because she's too thin and her hair is awful, and this recent one because she has let herself go and looks older than she is.

Princess Anna in for one helluva shock when this pregnancy is over.
I'm only responsible for what I say. Not for what you understand.
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

Why isn't she filming in her 'cupcake room' anymore? I thought its whole purpose was to be her filming set, yet she's filming sitting on the floor of Emilia's room.
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
unlapin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by unlapin »

I'm a little behind with their vlogs, but one random thing I noticed: why doesn't she wash Emilia's clothes after they buy them? I wouldn't wear a brand new clothing item without washing it, those are grabbed by a lot of people and clothing dye is quite harmful.
MiddleofAmerica
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MiddleofAmerica »

JaJa wrote:A looks like she's wearing a diaper in those spandex.

I miss the young, fresh looking Anna
I was gonna say the same thing. What is wrong with the back of her pants? I know she has no butt, but what's that sticking out when she stands to the side. lol
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

paramedicprincess wrote:
savetheempire wrote:Some very simple exercising would get rid of that flat butt. How does she not notice how bad her butt looks in those pants when she goes to do the blog post? I guess i can overlook the video, but your blog--come on.

I think A looks awful in both these pregnancy updates. Last year's because she's too thin and her hair is awful, and this recent one because she has let herself go and looks older than she is.

The shame is she would probably look and feel great if she just got off her ass and exercised like...twice a week even. It's really not that hard. There's tons of videos on YouTube, gyms, walking, resistance bands.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dandelion wrote:
savetheempire wrote:
Blue_Lagoon wrote: Isn't anyway when you get pregnant you grow from the area around where your uterus is not around belly button? At least in the beginning
I guess the yoga pants are just baggy/stretched out in that area. Looks crap, though.
She should go for a polyster/spandex mix. Very few people look good in spandex.
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

I'm really not the type of person to body shame someone else but HOLY HELL I'd rather be overweight than have Anna's body. It really is awful. I've never seen a butt that flat. She could do 100 squats a day, go for a walk(or run) and change her diet and in no time she'd be toned and look great. She truly looks like she's got the body of a 90 year old.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dandelion wrote:
lemontree wrote:aside from her non-existent but. HER POSTURE. Is it to make her belly look like a bump or what? Look at the side shots, she's leaning forward, it looks so weird!!
Maybe she just has bad posture? Her overall muscle tone may be quite low, so she will never really be in an upright position.
Totally agree with this. Anna desperately needs someone in her life who isn't a) family, b) youtube-fan, or c) person with ulterior motives (such as Jofus and his sexual/monetary ambitions). A girlfriend who simply likes Anna because she is fun to be with would be great. But I worry that Anna may not have or show enough of her own personality to come across as authentic and likeable to a "real" (I mean non-viewer) person over time. It's a vicious cycle. Anna keeps up this pretense of who she thinks she should be for youtube, at the same time she is stifled by her unexciting life. In the process, she completely loses track of who she actually is or wants to be. Others can't love you if they can't really see you/who you are. :(
I think she definitely needs someone, patient enough to go through her "fake" phase, because I'm sure she'd become more real over time. I think a GF would be really beneficial and she would have someone that would give her an honest opinion when she needs one.

Heck, even I would probably try to be friends with her if I lived in her area and we'd meet in a natural environment (not set up). As long as J would stay out of the picture :D because I think she's a lot more easy going around new people, probably a bit reserved.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

SallyCinnamon wrote:Why isn't she filming in her 'cupcake room' anymore? I thought its whole purpose was to be her filming set, yet she's filming sitting on the floor of Emilia's room.
I don't get this either! Not that I was ever a fan of SD, but the videos just looked better filmed in that room. The kitchen / living room thing is so annoying when we know she has a bedroom that's all about her and her channel. And cupcakes!
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

savetheempire wrote:
paramedicprincess wrote:

The shame is she would probably look and feel great if she just got off her ass and exercised like...twice a week even. It's really not that hard. There's tons of videos on YouTube, gyms, walking, resistance bands.
I agree! Youtube has some great workout videos. After I had my son I worked out five or six times a week using videos on the BeFit channel. I did yoga, pilates, cardio, and strength training. It made a big difference in my body and I just felt happier overall after a workout. It's a great mood booster which Anna so desperately needs. I hate to say it, but I have a feeling her body is going to look pretty bad after this pregnancy. She's already out of shape and that combined with pregnancy being hard on the body (especially pregnancies close together)...well let's just say the princess is going to have some serious body image issues after this.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

I was watching a show the other day, a weight loss type of thing, and there was this overweight woman trying to get healthy with her diet and exercise. Now, she wasn't huge at all, but her body mass index was right in the obese section. And the nutritionist told her she has to take care of her body first, if she wants to have another child, because a pregnancy in this condition would be too hard. Which of course makes sense.

BUT

A pregnancy has to be hard on any body that is in a bad shape, that doesn't mean just an obese woman. So I think Anna is going to have a harder time with this pregnancy. She is in a worse shape she was before E, and the body already went through one pregnancy, breastfeeding and then there's her food restrictions combined with fast or takeout food.

And I too think she won't bounce back as nicely after baby #2.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”