MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 36

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

Bluewolf wrote:
MamatoanAngel wrote:She claims she is a mother, but I just can't accept any mother who would put child safety on the back burner and act like its no big deal lol. I showed my mom and sister just to see their thoughts and they both gasped and were asking if there is any way they can get reported lol.

Reported for what?
Their lack of safety when it comes to using her car seat.She was barely strapped in today, to the point her strap was so loose it was just hanging off her shoulder. Wouldn't be of much use if they were to get in an accident.

I know where I live, you can get in major trouble for that kind of stuff.
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

MamatoanAngel wrote:
Bluewolf wrote:
MamatoanAngel wrote:She claims she is a mother, but I just can't accept any mother who would put child safety on the back burner and act like its no big deal lol. I showed my mom and sister just to see their thoughts and they both gasped and were asking if there is any way they can get reported lol.

Reported for what?
Their lack of safety when it comes to using her car seat.She was barely strapped in today, to the point her strap was so loose it was just hanging off her shoulder. Wouldn't be of much use if they were to get in an accident.

I know where I live, you can get in major trouble for that kind of stuff.
Ah ok. I hadn't seen that. I don't think safety is very high on their agenda, considering J persists with driving and vlogging at the same time.

They are the very worst example of entitled Irish society.
Pappy O'Daniel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pappy O'Daniel »

It's funny how things change over time. When I was a kid, my brother and I would ride in the (covered) bed of our dad's truck on our road trips out to the coast of BC with nothing but a couple blankets and some bucket seats out of his old truck. We were fine, nothing happened to us. We also ate dirt, worms, Lite Brite bulbs, day old un-refridgerated pizza, drank out of the hose, stayed out until it got dark, you know, all the things kids normally do that don't result in a ruined, mangled child. Most, if not all, of the kids in my generation grew up the same way.

But now, oh god, drop a soother on the floor and pop it back in the kids' mouth, PARENTSHAMESTRAVAGANZA!
Dude. No. This is serious.
I just sharted.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

lol so yesterday she really said that she doesn't know where to buy simple pink balloons? I mean, really?! wtf? You really seem to have never stepped a foot outside the door Anna! And second, you make money of the internet, ever heard of amazon or ebay? Geez, she makes it seem as if there were only 10 pink ones left in the whole wide world and it's the most difficult thing to buy. Life is really hard on her :lol:
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

Pappy O'Daniel wrote:It's funny how things change over time. When I was a kid, my brother and I would ride in the (covered) bed of our dad's truck on our road trips out to the coast of BC with nothing but a couple blankets and some bucket seats out of his old truck. We were fine, nothing happened to us. We also ate dirt, worms, Lite Brite bulbs, day old un-refridgerated pizza, drank out of the hose, stayed out until it got dark, you know, all the things kids normally do that don't result in a ruined, mangled child. Most, if not all, of the kids in my generation grew up the same way.

But now, oh god, drop a soother on the floor and pop it back in the kids' mouth, PARENTSHAMESTRAVAGANZA!

Im sure when you were 11 months old your parents didnt leave you in a car seat with a strap so loose it was falling off your shoulders while your father recorded himself talking to a bunch of people he doesnt know in order to make money he didnt have to work for and increasing the risk for a motor vehicle accident, nor did they allow 6 untrained and mildly viscious dogs to lick your face after licking their asses.
Besides that rules change, people educate themselves. Just because something was "ok" or "Accepted" 20 years ago doesn't make it right or ok to do now that people are better educated.

Also anyone who drops a soother and sticks it straight back in their kids mouths are disgusting, I wouldnt eat off the floor so I wouldnt allow my child to do so either, especially a child young enough to be taking a soother since realistically their immune systems wouldnt be developed enough to handle that.
I'm sure your parents were good parents and wouldn't have let you get in any real danger because their main focus wasn't vlogging first and your safety second.
AgnesGrey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AgnesGrey »

proudmama wrote:
lemontree wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:as you do, minion. as you do. gawd, they're crazy. there's not even a reason for defending them.

edit: homegurl is a little obsessed?

well her photo makes me think she is 14/15 because of her making a typical teen face lol
the comment section of these two morons is a trainwreck itself.. sad..
One word: DUCKFACE! :D
Sorry, i've no idea how to post youtube comments the way you did so this will look messy in comparison lol but i thought this reply to her comment was too funny
StarMonkies 29 minutes ago
okay...careful you don't fall over something in the real world while you're busy "fighting the good fight" on your phone :)
Reply · Vote UpVote Down in reply to Mizz Sierra (Show the comment)

Mizz Sierra
Mizz Sierra 24 minutes ago
I will. Don't worry about me. Im a big girl. lol
Reply · Vote UpVote Down in reply to StarMonkies (Show the comment)

StarMonkies
StarMonkies 9 minutes ago
Okay good, or someone might think you have webbed feat lol also duck under any obstacles in your way or you'll look a bit beakie. And remember when you are replying to haters, some of them are plain quackers and best ignored. Waddle you say to them do you think?
Reply · Vote UpVote Down in reply to Mizz Sierra (Show the comment)
I do love a good pun lol
MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

Not sure why..I imagine they have something made for the dashboard by now? Not sure, every other vlogger I watch doesn't vlog while driving. Well except dailybumps. :?
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

lemontree wrote:lol so yesterday she really said that she doesn't know where to buy simple pink balloons? I mean, really?! wtf? You really seem to have never stepped a foot outside the door Anna! And second, you make money of the internet, ever heard of amazon or ebay? Geez, she makes it seem as if there were only 10 pink ones left in the whole wide world and it's the most difficult thing to buy. Life is really hard on her :lol:

that slayed me.
You can literally buy plain balloons anywhere that sells helium balloons. she is a fucking sheltered fairy.
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

MamatoanAngel wrote:Not sure why..I imagine they have something made for the dashboard by now? Not sure, every other vlogger I watch doesn't vlog while driving. Well except dailybumps. :?

Lots of vloggers vlog while driving, its so freaking unsafe its not even funny. I have no idea why they do it. Anna has a dashboard camera holder though you can see it when jonathan vlogs in the car while anna is driving.
JaJa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JaJa »

Pappy O'Daniel wrote:It's funny how things change over time. When I was a kid, my brother and I would ride in the (covered) bed of our dad's truck on our road trips out to the coast of BC with nothing but a couple blankets and some bucket seats out of his old truck. We were fine, nothing happened to us. We also ate dirt, worms, Lite Brite bulbs, day old un-refridgerated pizza, drank out of the hose, stayed out until it got dark, you know, all the things kids normally do that don't result in a ruined, mangled child. Most, if not all, of the kids in my generation grew up the same way.

I KNEW YOU WERE A CANADIAN!! Lol
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

RubyWoo wrote:
lemontree wrote:lol so yesterday she really said that she doesn't know where to buy simple pink balloons? I mean, really?! wtf? You really seem to have never stepped a foot outside the door Anna! And second, you make money of the internet, ever heard of amazon or ebay? Geez, she makes it seem as if there were only 10 pink ones left in the whole wide world and it's the most difficult thing to buy. Life is really hard on her :lol:

that slayed me.
You can literally buy plain balloons anywhere that sells helium balloons. she is a fucking sheltered fairy.
Exactly. A store for party supplies, or I bet even Tesco sells balloons. She really worries about the most minimal problems, it's fucking ballons :roll:
MiddleofAmerica
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MiddleofAmerica »

Don't those awful dogs love balloons? I thought I remember them giving the dogs a balloon and they went ape-sh!t over it. Wouldn't it be hilarious if the minute J brings them home, the dogs attack them and then theres none left for A's birthday party, I mean E's birthday party.
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

I hate the way people keep hoping they get a boy this time, as if Emilia was a consolation prize, and a second girl would be an outright disaster - and the mad thing is, all the people saying it are female!

Line of this episode is Jofus to Emilia; 'alright let's get you to a safe area'. She was in her 'playpen', that space that contains the TV, usually several dogs, and the dangerous lamp that she knocked over again. How about you use that playpen to actually keep her safe, instead of using it to keep her in the most dangerous space in the room?
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

@ MiddleofAmerica
FlipFlops87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FlipFlops87 »

Why doesn't Anna post style advice/fashion videos anymore on her main channel?? Everytime I decide to actually watch a video of her's it's about makeup, food or her pregnancy, which I get is relevant currently, but she seems to have abandoned her roots as a style youtuber? Did she ever mention anything about this? SOrry if I'm not as updated.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lol they totally got the chinese calendar thing from us. HEY ANNA. HEY FATTY.
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

lemontree wrote:lol they totally got the chinese calendar thing from us. HEY ANNA. HEY FATTY.

Yeah and I saw someone commented on her announcement video that according to it she would be having a boy :P
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

FlipFlops87 wrote:Why doesn't Anna post style advice/fashion videos anymore on her main channel?? Everytime I decide to actually watch a video of her's it's about makeup, food or her pregnancy, which I get is relevant currently, but she seems to have abandoned her roots as a style youtuber? Did she ever mention anything about this? SOrry if I'm not as updated.

Sell she's no longer TheStyleDiet
she's just AnnaSaccone

so she must have decided she's not a very good stylist (as we have all said copious amounts of times) and given up on it once and for all
BlablaEvi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlablaEvi »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... nt_count=1
Quiz of the day:Guess how many the almonds are without counting them!The winner takes a yankee candle! :D
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality...
Ilsa Lund
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ilsa Lund »

travis17 wrote:That woman is unbearable, what kind of man puts up with that?
Remember how in one of their recent vlogs where the three of them are in bed and her husband goes "no one's ever as good as mommy" (for Emilia supposedly) and Anna goes "that's not true" twice and looks him dead in the eye almost reproachfully. She's probably one of those narcissistic, psychotic mums who blame their child that they don't love them enough. Guess what - in contrast to a man whom you throw a bone once in a while your child will not praise you to the skies if you don't show them love. Jonathan can try that reverse psychology thing all he wants but that woman has given up on the relationship with her daughter, it's sad.
I was actually thinking she got better with E. since her pregnancy, like she calls her a good girl (which actually drives me nuts cause I always think she treats her like another dog :) ) and spends a little more time with her daughter. Maybe all of those hormones are kicking in ;) Or maybe Jofus got better with editing

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”