SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

sand and water wrote:Sorry guys, but what vlog is the bath incident in? I have been skipping through their vlogs a lot lately and didn't catch it.
WHAT IS THAT?! Around 19:25
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

Wex66 wrote:
Dandelion wrote:Just a little something to sweeten up your day:

Sorry about the size.
It's not your fault he was born that way !:)
:rofl:
xoxoghadxoxo wrote:
Oh dear I just lost my appetite. How could Anna let that thing impregnate her... twice? :barf:
Now I get it! Anna uses him as an appetite-suppressant.
Wex66
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wex66 »

Dandelion wrote:
Wex66 wrote:

Sorry about the size.
It's not your fault he was born that way !:)
:rofl:
xoxoghadxoxo wrote:
Oh dear I just lost my appetite. How could Anna let that thing impregnate her... twice? :barf:
Now I get it! Anna uses him as an appetite-suppressant.
Good one!
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Sorry about the size.
Hey, it's a life-size picture of JoGnome!
getREAL
Talker
Talker

Unread post by getREAL »

proudmama wrote:
Wex66 wrote:
JaJa wrote:Maybe J HAS suggested she get help and that's why she's angry with him?
Maybe but a good way to start is to stop using their baby as a cash cow !
I think they need to stop vlogging entirely (not that they would). It seems like the vlogs are just making things worse for Anna, which in turn, makes things worse for E. Anna seems like she would be too proud to seek therapy considering the "perfect mom" and "perfect life" image she tries to maintain on her channel and blog.
I think the comments are really starting to get to her because deep down, she knows most of it is true. The truth hurts, huh? I bet she reads here but would never admit it. She probably doesn't even really want to, but like their vlogs, it's like a train wreck, she just can't look away.

I don't think anyone on this board who talks about these 2 are jealous, no life losers who wish harm on them like the minions claim. Most of us actually just care and know from experience that she's a terrible mother and wife. That's my only issue with her. She's miserable so she wants the people she's around to be miserable too.

There are so many things she could do to be a decent person and mother, but I guess it's just too much for her. She's stuck in an unhappy/depressed rut. I hope for the sake of her kids she gets her shit together.
"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class"
instinctlady07
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by instinctlady07 »

BANANA BREAD WATCH.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:
sand and water wrote:Sorry guys, but what vlog is the bath incident in? I have been skipping through their vlogs a lot lately and didn't catch it.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

sand and water wrote:
xoxoghadxoxo wrote:
No problem! :)
christina11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by christina11 »

Latest vlog Anna tells Emilia she is ruining her life. PLus she just has to take a nap because she went on a walk and had driving lessons...how tiring. I'd hate to see if she had a 9-5 job!
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by doggymayday »

I am in NO WAY a neat freak. My place is clean, but I don't obsess over every hair or crumb or coffee stain on the table... well not immediately, if you know what I mean.

BUT

I would never let my fridge look like this. This is just nasty, and for him to take the ice out and ignore all of that. It's the same as with the oven, that I commented on, and we can see him on one of the vlogs after that putting the oven racks in a bag or something.

Just look at this
getREAL
Talker
Talker

Unread post by getREAL »

OMG! She got out of the house to take E for a walk because she wants to get fit, but of course a nap was needed. Someone has been taking these posts to heart lately. See minions, sometimes we're right and suggest positive things. If it were up to them, them they'd be okay with Anna stay stuck in a boring rut in life because they're not old enough to know any better.

Anna sure is jerky with the the steering wheel. Is that how manual cars are or is it just her?
"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class"
Wex66
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wex66 »

doggymayday wrote:I am in NO WAY a neat freak. My place is clean, but I don't obsess over every hair or crumb or coffee stain on the table... well not immediately, if you know what I mean.

BUT

I would never let my fridge look like this. This is just nasty, and for him to take the ice out and ignore all of that. It's the same as with the oven, that I commented on, and we can see him on one of the vlogs after that putting the oven racks in a bag or something.

Just look at this
They'll tell the cleaning lady to do it like last time and while we are on the subject those bags the oven racks were in are highly corrosive and should have been left outside !unbelieveable !
mynt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mynt »

On her what I ate Wednesday pics she said "post workout snack" hmm I guess she has been reading here that she needs to get fit and workout. Well done Anna! Now stop feeding your baby girl shitty food, start eating healthy portions of food yourself and treat your daughter with love the way that she deserves!
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

getREAL wrote:OMG! She got out of the house to take E for a walk because she wants to get fit, but of course a nap was needed. Someone has been taking these posts to heart lately. See minions, sometimes we're right and suggest positive things. If it were up to them, them they'd be okay with Anna stay stuck in a boring rut in life because they're not old enough to know any better.

Anna sure is jerky with the the steering wheel. Is that how manual cars are or is it just her?
That's just her... there's no difference between manual/auto as far as the wheel goes, even if you have to hold it with one hand when you change the gear.. But she needs practice. The more practice you have, the more comfortable you are, the more relaxed your arms are when you're holding the steering wheel (so there's no weight pulling the steering wheel into one direction, which normally happens if you're tense and are holding it too tight).
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

mynt wrote:On her what I ate Wednesday pics she said "post workout snack" hmm I guess she has been reading here that she needs to get fit and workout. Well done Anna! Now stop feeding your baby girl shitty food, start eating healthy portions of food yourself and treat your daughter with love the way that she deserves!
And by healthy we mean BIGGER!
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thereshegoesagain »

This board over the last few days has had some really funny posts, have laughed quite a few times! bravo my friendliest friends. <3
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

Seriously, Anna is such an asshole! Rolling her eyes, saying she's not going to take six dogs and a baby along. Then rolling her eyes again at the noise the dogs make. Why do you keep six unhappy beasts in your house (plus one baby, plus one potato) if you are not going to take care of them? Making a face and saying Peppa Pig is engraved in her brain. How do you think your daughter feels? She never asked you for that detrimental shit, you just subjected her to it every day of her life.
Why not put the stroller across the floor of the back seat? Idiots.
Anna, a healthy woman in her twenties from a first world country does not get "wrecked" by a simple walk. Something is wrong with you! You are wasting your body! And again she mentions how gross and dirty the stroller is. This is, what, the fifth time? The sixth? Just clean it, you moron!
Emilia and the dogs - no comment!
Jofecker is an asshole! Telling Anna it's going to be really scary to drive around the car park the first few times. Why not reassure your wife and tell her she'll be fine, you think she'll do really well? Oh, I forgot, because you're jealous as hell of her looks and accomplishments (even if they are in the remote past) and feed on her fears and failures rather than want to see her succeed. Of course you have to remind everyone of your brilliant "Emilia Cam". Great, you had an idea you liked, congratulations!
I can't believe I am only seven minutes into the vlog and I am super annoyed.
Her "brain can't even comprehend the wole entire day happening"? Anna, that was just a fraction of a normal day's activity. What's wrong with you? What's wrong with you?
You didn't train your dogs, so you have no right to call them a brat when they do something you don't like. The only brat in that house is you, Princess Stinkface Peabrain!
"Now we're playing"? No, Emilia is playing. You're sitting on the sofa, making faces, complaining about your shitty life. Get a grip, you miserable asshole.
Jotit: You could easily cover more kilometers if you actually cycled somewhere instead of going there by car. Yes, really!
I hate the way Anna "plays" with Emilia. And another "you're evil, you're ruining my life". Anna is the most disgusting person on the planet to me. What a nasty, vile bitch. And Jotit's crazy, retarded laugh. Grr. Today I loathe them more than ever.
Wex66
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wex66 »

proudmama wrote:
Sorry about the size.
Hey, it's a life-size picture of JoGnome!
Ahh poor jotwat "The only harm in him is hanging out off him":)
mynt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mynt »

doggymayday wrote:
mynt wrote:On her what I ate Wednesday pics she said "post workout snack" hmm I guess she has been reading here that she needs to get fit and workout. Well done Anna! Now stop feeding your baby girl shitty food, start eating healthy portions of food yourself and treat your daughter with love the way that she deserves!
And by healthy we mean BIGGER!
For sure. The woman eats almost nothing everyday, and she is pregnant...
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Maybe that is why they always eat pasta... Anna's had enough of potato in her life.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”