SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Locked
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:04 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by thereshegoesagain » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:27 pm

I am thoroughly enjoying trolling & arguing with the minions. I know it's pointless, but seeing the minions clutch at straws in defence of a potato and PrincessTTT is so amusing I can't help myself.
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen
User avatar
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 746
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by savetheempire » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:40 pm

Wow....Anna when Emilia turns off her program, "No, no no no no no...You turned off my show...no....OK, you're evil. You're evil. You're running my life...stop!"

Treat people like you want to be treated, right, Anna?

Freud basically said there's no such thing as jokes, and while Anna is "joking" here, I don't think she is at all. She's very aggressive and threatening toward her daughter and I can only imagine what her relationship with E will be like once E is old enough to talk.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 517
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by doggymayday » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Wait till E is old enough to talk back!
Wex66
Talker
Talker
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:15 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by Wex66 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:44 pm

savetheempire wrote:
RubyWoo wrote:Did I not say a few days ago that she should bring Emilia out with one of the women from "Momz Club" and go walking with her?
OMFG HELLO! Hahaha cert they read here! Not even 2 minutes into the vlog and theyre already reeming ideas we have here off at us!
We should start conspiring in PMs on how to troll them.
Yes great idea
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 857
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:39 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by RubyWoo » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:45 pm

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:Anna deleted all of my comments on her facebook about Emilia being addicted to peppa pig not being a good thing! Can't handle the truth eh Anna?

She did in her shite Jonathan snatched her lifesource from her sweaty paw and did it for her because pressing "Delete" would have been far too much like Effort for the simpleton :rofl: She probably had to go take a nap after reading them all.

Im guessing you're skinny love?
Last edited by RubyWoo on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 857
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:39 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by RubyWoo » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:46 pm

Ada Rehnberg feed Emilio....so he will be cute like Emilia
2 hours ago · Like
These freaks are so emotionally invested in the fact that she's having a boy they've named it Emilio. Cos thats normal.
Wex66
Talker
Talker
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:15 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by Wex66 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:47 pm

thereshegoesagain wrote:I am thoroughly enjoying trolling & arguing with the minions. I know it's pointless, but seeing the minions clutch at straws in defence of a potato and PrincessTTT is so amusing I can't help myself.
Me too
User avatar
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1419
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by lemontree » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:50 pm

CraftyLady wrote:
lemontree wrote:
doggymayday wrote:OH MY GOD, Jofus guessing what Labor day is??? Good morning again, stupidest stupido!

I'm not an American either, but damn J, pick up a book, google it, you might learn something!
I firmly beliebe they don't know what google is, they don't google shit.
Are you a belieber? :D
:rofl: I should check before sending a comment :lol:
Image
paramedicprincess
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:39 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by paramedicprincess » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:59 pm

I can't believe that someone actually suggested in the comments that they should potty train Emilia already because "she is old enough and quite intelligent to get into the habit quickly you just need patience and a lot of undies but worth it" What????
I'm only responsible for what I say. Not for what you understand.
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:04 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by thereshegoesagain » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:07 pm

paramedicprincess wrote:I can't believe that someone actually suggested in the comments that they should potty train Emilia already because "she is old enough and quite intelligent to get into the habit quickly you just need patience and a lot of undies but worth it" What????
These people are mindless. The dogs DO get walked, we just don't see it because it's boring. Emilia DOES get fed homemade food, we just only see a fraction of their day. The mark on her back WASN'T from the bath, it was a TAN LINE.
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 857
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:39 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by RubyWoo » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:20 pm

paramedicprincess wrote:I can't believe that someone actually suggested in the comments that they should potty train Emilia already because "she is old enough and quite intelligent to get into the habit quickly you just need patience and a lot of undies but worth it" What????

some people train their kids from like 7 weeks or something batshit insane
its called
elimination communication >_>
User avatar
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1419
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by lemontree » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:21 pm

thereshegoesagain wrote:
paramedicprincess wrote:I can't believe that someone actually suggested in the comments that they should potty train Emilia already because "she is old enough and quite intelligent to get into the habit quickly you just need patience and a lot of undies but worth it" What????
These people are mindless. The dogs DO get walked, we just don't see it because it's boring. Emilia DOES get fed homemade food, we just only see a fraction of their day. The mark on her back WASN'T from the bath, it was a TAN LINE.
I would like to see the supposed shirt she had on when tanning :roll:
Like a tiny short cape or what. God please, use your brains minions!!!!!!
Image
JaJa
Informer
Informer
Posts: 326
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:56 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by JaJa » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:25 pm

RubyWoo wrote:
paramedicprincess wrote:I can't believe that someone actually suggested in the comments that they should potty train Emilia already because "she is old enough and quite intelligent to get into the habit quickly you just need patience and a lot of undies but worth it" What????


some people train their kids from like 7 weeks or something batshit insane
its called
elimination communication >_>

I was just going to post that. It's soooo ridiculous!!! I know 2 women who do elimination communication
User avatar
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:52 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by CraftyLady » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:27 pm

thereshegoesagain wrote:
paramedicprincess wrote:I can't believe that someone actually suggested in the comments that they should potty train Emilia already because "she is old enough and quite intelligent to get into the habit quickly you just need patience and a lot of undies but worth it" What????
These people are mindless. The dogs DO get walked, we just don't see it because it's boring. Emilia DOES get fed homemade food, we just only see a fraction of their day. The mark on her back WASN'T from the bath, it was a TAN LINE.
Especially since they put that child in a tent whenever the sun is out.
juicy_cooter
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:46 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by juicy_cooter » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:30 pm

I sometimes wonder if there's secret blogs we're not privy to. When exactly is she walking the dogs all the time? Even the minions can't honestly believe that's true.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:36 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 751 times

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by xoxoghadxoxo » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:30 pm

RubyWoo wrote:
xoxoghadxoxo wrote:Anna deleted all of my comments on her facebook about Emilia being addicted to peppa pig not being a good thing! Can't handle the truth eh Anna?

She did in her shite Jonathan snatched her lifesource from her sweaty paw and did it for her because pressing "Delete" would have been far too much like Effort for the simpleton :rofl: She probably had to go take a nap after reading them all.

Im guessing you're skinny love?
Hahaha true! Poor thing is just so fragile and delicate that Jonathan must protect her! Yep I am. It disgusts me that she's not even one and they have her addicted to that awful show! Obviously the minions don't feel the same way because they ate me alive :shock:
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:04 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by thereshegoesagain » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:31 pm

juicy_cooter wrote:I sometimes wonder if there's secret blogs we're not privy to. When exactly is she walking the dogs all the time? Even the minions can't honestly believe that's true.
Oh but they do. I mentioned it in the comments and got about a million replies telling me they definitely, 100% walk the dogs, they just never show it or mention it because it's "private" and "boring".
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:36 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 751 times

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by xoxoghadxoxo » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:32 pm

thereshegoesagain wrote:
paramedicprincess wrote:I can't believe that someone actually suggested in the comments that they should potty train Emilia already because "she is old enough and quite intelligent to get into the habit quickly you just need patience and a lot of undies but worth it" What????
These people are mindless. The dogs DO get walked, we just don't see it because it's boring. Emilia DOES get fed homemade food, we just only see a fraction of their day. The mark on her back WASN'T from the bath, it was a TAN LINE.
A tan line?!? Jesus Christ these people really have lost their damn minds.
Frankie Pasta

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by Frankie Pasta » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:43 pm

My heart goes out to Anna as she bravely faces all of those negative comments. I think maybe the haters just don't know what it means to be a mother. Any mother worth her salt knows the basics of caring for your baby, and Anna is at the top of her game.

You get high as a kite on medical gases (don't ask anyone what they are, just run with it), have a baby, if it looks okay in bows then you bring it home and sit it down in something that rocks back and forth: boom, step one done. When it is able to keep it's eyes open you shovel in enough carbohydrates to keep the baby too sleepy to move quickly, thus eliminating the need for child-proofing, bam, step two, done. To give the child some excitement feed it large chunks of food and whole round things that are the size of it's esophagus. It's like a rollercoaster ride every meal, "will I survive this?!" Step three complete, you are a rockstar at the mother game. Give the baby some independence, now, don't hover: staircases, wild dogs, a big, fat, squealing potato, boiling baths, teetering lamps--you know your baby can handle all of that and more! Step four? Uh, check! And then of course step five is put that baby in some kind of enclosure and take a nap because, girl, you deserve it!

Chin up, Anna! You are faced with unbelievable challenges everyday. The haters just don't understand. The next time I go on a medical mission to South America I will be sure to tell those women whining about gun violence, crushing poverty, etc. your story so they can gain some PERSPECTIVE! I mean really, ladies--walking six dogs in a single day, can you even imagine?!
Wex66
Talker
Talker
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:15 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by Wex66 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Frankie Pasta wrote:My heart goes out to Anna as she bravely faces all of those negative comments. I think maybe the haters just don't know what it means to be a mother. Any mother worth her salt knows the basics of caring for your baby, and Anna is at the top of her game.

You get high as a kite on medical gases (don't ask anyone what they are, just run with it), have a baby, if it looks okay in bows then you bring it home and sit it down in something that rocks back and forth: boom, step one done. When it is able to keep it's eyes open you shovel in enough carbohydrates to keep the baby too sleepy to move quickly, thus eliminating the need for child-proofing, bam, step two, done. To give the child some excitement feed it large chunks of food and whole round things that are the size of it's esophagus. It's like a rollercoaster ride every meal, "will I survive this?!" Step three complete, you are a rockstar at the mother game. Give the baby some independence, now, don't hover: staircases, wild dogs, a big, fat, squealing potato, boiling baths, teetering lamps--you know your baby can handle all of that and more! Step four? Uh, check! And then of course step five is put that baby in some kind of enclosure and take a nap because, girl, you deserve it!

Chin up, Anna! You are faced with unbelievable challenges everyday. The haters just don't understand. The next time I go on a medical mission to South America I will be sure to tell those women whining about gun violence, crushing poverty, etc. your story so they can gain some PERSPECTIVE! I mean really, ladies--walking six dogs in a single day, can you even imagine?!
OMG I'm cracking up here STOP:)
juicy_cooter
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:46 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by juicy_cooter » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:53 pm

Just had another few comments of my removed from Anna's facebook. What are you still doing up at this time princess? It's almost 11pm there...oh I suppose you guys are just sitting down to dinner eh? Is Emilia enjoying her bread, cucumber and tomatos?
aintthatabitch
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:27 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by aintthatabitch » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:07 pm

I hope Anna SacconeJoly reads here because I want her to read this:
Don't ever ever call your daughter evil again. If anyone's life is ruined, it's Emilia, having to have a mother like you.
You are a insipid twat and have no business having a child, let alone another on the way. Take your own advice and treat people (yes, that would be your daughter) the way you want to be treated. Watch what you say to your children. They will remember it, I promise you. Your actions and words are validated by subscribers that aren't even old enough to have children yet and the ones that do, well, I question their sanity. You are not a nice person, I don't believe you are a good person at all. I think you need a professional to chat with. You have issues and they are showing. Your daughter is suffering for it. Parenting is not a exact science, and no, it's not easy, but when you love and care for your child and only care about it's welfare, things go a little easier. You're cold, detached and aloof regarding Emilia. Before you had her, you were funny, carefree and affectionate to others. You act depressed and there is help for that. I think all your tiredness has to do with some depression. I've been there, there is help for it, please seek some for your family.
You care more about your dogs than Emilia, it shows. They seem to be the only thing that DOES put a smile on your face. I used to love to watch you guys, but I have unsubscribed. I have no control over what you do to your child, but I can't bring myself to watch it. She is such a sweet child and you are so blessed to have her. It's not all about you anymore.
Wex66
Talker
Talker
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:15 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by Wex66 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:22 pm

aintthatabitch wrote:I hope Anna SacconeJoly reads here because I want her to read this:
Don't ever ever call your daughter evil again. If anyone's life is ruined, it's Emilia, having to have a mother like you.
You are a insipid twat and have no business having a child, let alone another on the way. Take your own advice and treat people (yes, that would be your daughter) the way you want to be treated. Watch what you say to your children. They will remember it, I promise you. Your actions and words are validated by subscribers that aren't even old enough to have children yet and the ones that do, well, I question their sanity. You are not a nice person, I don't believe you are a good person at all. I think you need a professional to chat with. You have issues and they are showing. Your daughter is suffering for it. Parenting is not a exact science, and no, it's not easy, but when you love and care for your child and only care about it's welfare, things go a little easier. You're cold, detached and aloof regarding Emilia. Before you had her, you were funny, carefree and affectionate to others. You act depressed and there is help for that. I think all your tiredness has to do with some depression. I've been there, there is help for it, please seek some for your family.
You care more about your dogs than Emilia, it shows. They seem to be the only thing that DOES put a smile on your face. I used to love to watch you guys, but I have unsubscribed. I have no control over what you do to your child, but I can't bring myself to watch it. She is such a sweet child and you are so blessed to have her. It's not all about you anymore.
Well said its unreal how they both are getting away with this shit:)
Wex66
Talker
Talker
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:15 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by Wex66 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:40 pm

And those T shirts they must be 3 for2 or buy one get one free !
Daretobeclassy
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:57 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Post by Daretobeclassy » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Aaaaaand it gets better. It appears that Judy and Benji are having twins!

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Potato will have so much envy, I don't know what he will do with himself! Lol
Last edited by Daretobeclassy on Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Locked

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest