SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 38

makeupzombie88
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 38

Unread post by makeupzombie88 »

I think Em is absolutely adorable.. but I have not watch their videos in a couple weeks at least. It is just too much for me. Whenever i do watc them.. i always skip over johnathans speavh parts. You know the ones i mean ? The two to three mins or sometimes more.. of every video that he spends taking about his bike or whatever he talks about in the car. Yup.. skip right over it. Lol.
flippityflop
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by flippityflop »

Emilia is a gorgeous baby but the poor thing always looks so damn sad.
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by VolcomCherry »

Anyone still watch this?
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

The up to date thread is over at GG.....the thread here doesn't update for some reason.
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by VolcomCherry »

Oh, but of course
Butterfly008
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly008 »

Not really a frequent poster but I was wondering:

-How exactly can they afford to buy and drive a Porsche and Mercedes? Not just from making videos right? I could never imagine spending that much money on cars... seriously, the gas upkeep and maintenance costs for a Porsche are huge...
-What hate in their personal life has Anna been referring to lately, that made her choose to not share the baby's name?
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

Butterfly008 wrote:Not really a frequent poster but I was wondering:

-How exactly can they afford to buy and drive a Porsche and Mercedes? Not just from making videos right? I could never imagine spending that much money on cars... seriously, the gas upkeep and maintenance costs for a Porsche are huge...
-What hate in their personal life has Anna been referring to lately, that made her choose to not share the baby's name?
You might want to go over to the up-to-date thread on Guru Gossip. Their thread moves upwards of 10 pages a day, it's one of the most popular threads over there. Neither of them have a job aside from Youtube, but the cars are several years old (I think the Mercedes is a 2006 model and he got rid of the Porsche for an old Maserati). They are "keeping up with the Jones'' types of people who don't really have that much money, but like to look like they do.

Anna's reason for not sharing the name is simple: to keep people watching. They have been rapidly losing subscribers and views lately and keeping the name secret is clutching at straws. Apparently it's for privacy, but sharing it now or sharing it later, she intends on sharing it eventually so there's no difference and it makes no sense. It's purely for views (as is everything this moronic pair of space-wasters do).
Butterfly008
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly008 »

Thanks!

I thought Jonathan mentioned that he has his own company or something that not many people know of, besides YouTube?
What is he talking about?

So pretty much all of their income is from ads and stuff?
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

Butterfly008 wrote:Thanks!

I thought Jonathan mentioned that he has his own company or something that not many people know of, besides YouTube?
What is he talking about?

So pretty much all of their income is from ads and stuff?
It's a load of crap. He doesn't have a job aside from Youtube, he's only spoken about this "confidential" job to get people to stop talking about their dependency on Youtube for an income. They're both compulsive liars. All of their income is from Youtube, through ads and the like, although now they're selling those t-shirts so that would contribute too (if anyone buys them, that is - their fan base is pre-teens and young teens).
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

I'm an idiot I just posted on GG about them I wasn't sure if there was a thread here. Here's my rant. The bruise on her forehead stood out like a sore thumb. If that apron was a little longer or moved a lil the poor baby would have fell which I'm shocked she didn't. IMO J basically just lol at his kid when she fell etc. at the end I thought she was going to cry. To bad someone who could intervene or say something to them don't watch(well I'm guessing) I thought Anna was going to lose it when they were doing the cards in the room. And lastly they let the baby eat off the floor with the dogs.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”