Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

So the only time they brush Fin's hair is when a camera crew is at their house and that's when they notice he has dreadlocks. Wow.

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Omg what?? Why did mimi cut his hair? Couldnt missy do it herself??

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I fell for the clickbait. Ive noticed him twirling.. I thought they were going to say his ears hurt.
Im glad they didn't cut his hair all off... Those wrapping paper scissor... Aaaahhhhh a hairstylist worst nightmare!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:So the only time they brush Fin's hair is when a camera crew is at their house and that's when they notice he has dreadlocks. Wow.

Okay idk how often they really do comb his hair, but it's common for toddlers with curly hair to get little dreadlocks. My daughter always gets some even though I always put conditioner and comb her hair! My son used to get them too.

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

I stopped following them a long time ago and now im watching a few vlogs.. what has this channel become? It feels like one of those kids channels where they overreact everything

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bryan went to see the new Blade Runner with Corbin last night.
How much do you want to bet he didn't see the original? Or know anything about it? I am not saying that you can't go to a movie and enjoy it without knowing about the original or the source material, but he's such a band wagoner. The sequel is a big deal to a lot of people. But he had to go opening night because it's "in".
Corbin is definitely the new Jeff. We'll see how long that lasts. I can't see him sucking up to Bryan and telling him what a great singer he is.
Then they had to go to Taco Bell because a new one opened near them. And he and Corbin were going on about how they don't like Taco Bell. Then don't go. Just shut up about it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:Bryan went to see the new Blade Runner with Corbin last night.
How much do you want to bet he didn't see the original? Or know anything about it? I am not saying that you can't go to a movie and enjoy it without knowing about the original or the source material, but he's such a band wagoner. The sequel is a big deal to a lot of people. But he had to go opening night because it's "in".
Corbin is definitely the new Jeff. We'll see how long that lasts. I can't see him sucking up to Bryan and telling him what a great singer he is.
Then they had to go to Taco Bell because a new one opened near them. And he and Corbin were going on about how they don't like Taco Bell. Then don't go. Just shut up about it.

Corbin is definitely going to burn out with all this socializing. He and Kelsey are admitted loners. There's a reason why they've historically lived away from family and friends.

I mean, sure they are probably getting paid now, but Corbin has never shied away from quitting a job he felt wasn't "for him" before Image
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

All that just because they cut a knot out of Finn's hair? What are they gonna do when he gets he first actual haircut, throw a party?
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

PumpkinHead wrote:All that just because they cut a knot out of Finn's hair? What are they gonna do when he gets he first actual haircut, throw a party?
Don’t they comb out his hair after washing it? I had a hair twirler and I would spray his hair with detangler in the morning because he would twirl himself to sleep and have little knots all over. They must do nothing to his hair.

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

I gotta say though that I thought Ollie was being very sweet in the scenes I have watched from the vlogs (only the haircut) – him asking Mimi if Finn was brave and checking up on him like “Are you okay?” (at 04:24 https://youtu.be/1GfT0UsWVu4?t=4m24s) :ball:
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

PumpkinHead wrote:All that just because they cut a knot out of Finn's hair? What are they gonna do when he gets he first actual haircut, throw a party?
They can't POSSIBLY throw Finn a party for THAT! But when Ollie gets another haircut, they probably will.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kish wrote:I gotta say though that I thought Ollie was being very sweet in the scenes I have watched from the vlogs (only the haircut) – him asking Mimi if Finn was brave and checking up on him like “Are you okay?” (at 04:24 https://youtu.be/1GfT0UsWVu4?t=4m24s) :ball:
I thought that was cute too. I'm surprised. In yesterday's vlog, Ollie hugged Finn without actually trying to hurt Finn! At least that's what I was thinking...
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry for all of the posts, this is the last one for now.

I just wanted to ask, how much buzz was there here when Missy was on the mom's view a while back?
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:They are posting on IG-- boom mic and a clapper board. So they are being filmed for something. I don't get it. Their acting is cringey.
Speaking of cringey acting, the "Toy Story" Halloween skit now has 83 _million_ views now. I weep for the future. It just makes me so angry that the least common denominator makes the most money on YouTube these days.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 385320.png[/img]

Can anyone decipher the clapperboard?

I’m sorry. Mithy looks like a huge pile of lard.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Check out Mimi at the 1:25 mark - probably blocking people and deleting comments about Ollie's speech, Missy ignoring Finn and Bryan looking like Shamu the whale! HAHAHA Wow BryLard - you feel bad because Missy has to film all day with the boys? Ummm they are YOUR children you weirdo!! That knot looks like it was being twisted for the longest time and Missy never combs Finn's hair or gives him a bath (remember they just dump the boys in the shower and leave them in there) so his hair is hardly taken care of (unless Bryan combs it out) but Missy needs to stop acting like she had no idea about these things! Finn is a TODDLER and Ollie is a PRESCHOOLER....they never want to admit their kids are growing up, because clearly they never grew up themselves!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Who woulda thunk this family would turn out the way they did? Not me. I first found them when they were pregnant with Ollie and if someone told me back then, this is what they’d be like... I’m not sure I would’ve believed it. Especially not the whole ‘don’t really care’ attitude towards their kids.

Heartbreaking.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by cat9480 »

QweenKris wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:They are posting on IG-- boom mic and a clapper board. So they are being filmed for something. I don't get it. Their acting is cringey.
Speaking of cringey acting, the "Toy Story" Halloween skit now has 83 _million_ views now. I weep for the future. It just makes me so angry that the least common denominator makes the most money on YouTube these days.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 385320.png[/img]

I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. She's gained weight and that is an unflattering outfit, but pile of lard? ImageI'm more worried about the ugly personality. Overweight people can lose weight...personality is forever.

And, I have a hard time criticizing her weight when she IS actively trying to get healthier. I realize she may not be working out as hard as she says she does, but everyone has to start somewhere and she could just be sitting on the couch. Some exercise is better than none at all.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:
QweenKris wrote:
cat9480 wrote: [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 385320.png[/img]

I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. She's gained weight and that is an unflattering outfit, but pile of lard? ImageI'm more worried about the ugly personality. Overweight people can lose weight...personality is forever.

And, I have a hard time criticizing her weight when she IS actively trying to get healthier. I realize she may not be working out as hard as she says she does, but everyone has to start somewhere and she could just be sitting on the couch. Some exercise is better than none at all.

Yep-- for whatever reason, she is hitting the gym. We'll see how long it lasts, and how much good it does, because she doesn't seem to be changing her diet. But (and you know this hurts me, lol) I have to give her props for at least trying to do something.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I can't give Missy too many props for trying to get healthier. I feel like this is just like when she pretended to be "crunchy" saying she would only use organic diapers, but in reality she was using Huggies on the reg. Missy may be going to the gym, but I don't think she's working hard at getting healthier.

Missy has put on a lot of weight though. They hid it well in the vlogs.

Return to “Daily Bumps”