Nchollywood part 6

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

This all screams attention seeking. I mean she can't keep up with school. She has no friends. Let's cry im part boy. She is a joke to my friends that are actually fighting for a chance to be trans.

Honesty makes me shake my head. I'm currently sitting in a over sized hoodie and over sized sweats. That's my style at home. I'm not calling myself a man over this.

I dunno I might be rambling here because I'm half asleep. But she's really pulling one this time.

She's very rude about her horrible YouTube channel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aurora85
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by aurora85 »

So before she deleted the post, they went back and forth but I didn't get screen shots. Basically shia called the person rude and entitled and the person kept repeating the question on how is asking about the video being rude or entitled.
She keeps using these words...I don't think they mean what she thinks they mean lol

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
kaymaroff
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaymaroff »

I just don't find it at all believable, her video didn't come across as sincere, I really feel likes it a fad.
If it's something she is jut trying out then why not just change hair & clothes and leave the hormones. If you are sure this is what you want forever waiting a while longer isn't going to hurt.
I wonder if psychiatrists will see right through her? In the U.K. You have to go through evaluations before they'll let you medically transition.

rahgee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rahgee »

kaymaroff wrote:I just don't find it at all believable, her video didn't come across as sincere, I really feel likes it a fad.
If it's something she is jut trying out then why not just change hair & clothes and leave the hormones. If you are sure this is what you want forever waiting a while longer isn't going to hurt.
I wonder if psychiatrists will see right through her? In the U.K. You have to go through evaluations before they'll let you medically transition.

I agree. The entire time I watched it I just felt it was a load of shit. I'm all supportive of people being trans but I just don't think she is

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

That video sounded like total utter bullshit. How do you say that you are completely done with anything being a female entails but yet you’ve spent most of your adolescence and young adulthood being pregnant or trying to be, plus breastfeeding. How? I believe people are born trans and I strongly feel like this is something she would’ve felt looooooong ago. At the very least she would’ve felt this way after her first pregnancy.

She’s just lost and bored. She doesn’t have full custody of the girls and nothing is seriously wrong with Rainey. He’s actually probably starting to walk and talk a little bit. This is also the first time in a while she has been single and not TTC. She doesn’t work, go to school or even drive. She’s fucking bored with herself. Nothing more, nothing less. I just pray that a therapist can see right through her bullshit.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

The video was so disingenuous. Like it was just over explaining shit she wanted to be called and all this junk. I don’t know how to explain it so hopefully someone feels the same way.
I genuinely hope she does not get approved for hormones and surgery.

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:God I hope this therapist doesn’t give the green light for her to start hormones. That’s the first medical step right? Like why does she have to go that far, for attention. Like dress like a man, have people refer to you as “he” and then when you decide you’re over that phase you still have your breasts.

haha This made me lol.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

More proof it's for attention. I don't know anyone else that feels like they are supossed to be a man but loves breastfeeding, 7 pregnancies - first at 12 yrs of age, and 3 kids. It would cause so much dysmorphia.[/quote]Dysphoria is the word (:

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk[/quote]

Thank you. :) That's what I thought, but my phone said it wasn't a word haha.[/quote]

This might help clear up some of the confusion?
https://roygbiv.jezebel.com/stop-confus ... 1583049920
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Ripley wrote:More proof it's for attention. I don't know anyone else that feels like they are supossed to be a man but loves breastfeeding, 7 pregnancies - first at 12 yrs of age, and 3 kids. It would cause so much dysmorphia.
Dysphoria is the word (:

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk[/quote]

Thank you. :) That's what I thought, but my phone said it wasn't a word haha.[/quote]

This might help clear up some of the confusion?
https://roygbiv.jezebel.com/stop-confus ... 1583049920[/quote]

Thanks! It was my phone. It has a weird autocorrect on it :)
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

In her video she sounds super confused. And she even said she doesn't fully identify with being male. She's in the middle somewhere.
The comments are good. People calling her out on the lies from the past. And the replies that she is making on the comments not matching each other or what she posted on Instagram/Facebook. Already can't keep the same story going.
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Why take sooooo long to make this crappy video? Why care sooooo much about what strangers think of you. Get a hobby, gets job, get a life and stop overanalyzing stupid shit allyshia! Maybe finish highschool instead of carrying on like this and making life so much harder for actual trans people who are actually serious. You are making things so much worse for these people by taking away resources with your attention seeking. Because of you pretending to have an issue and trying to spread awareness, an actual trans person will possibly not be taken seriously. They will get lumped in with you as doing it for attention or faking a problem that isn't there. You are not a vegan, you are not crunchy, you are not trans, you are not a pagan, you are not a YouTube star that everyone cares about. Seriously, just be yourself and learn to know that is enough.

Honestly, we all know you need the attention to feel important...so why not actually put something of substance out there? Every video you make is all 'look at me look at me', why not try a tutorial or something? Or maybe just stop. Stop and work on yourself without constantly seeking attention and validation online from people you don't know

aurora85
Talker
Talker

Sorry for the multiple posts but I just noticed she has two ads on this video. Has she always had her vids monitized?

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Aboogabooga wrote:That video sounded like total utter bullshit. How do you say that you are completely done with anything being a female entails but yet you’ve spent most of your adolescence and young adulthood being pregnant or trying to be, plus breastfeeding. How? I believe people are born trans and I strongly feel like this is something she would’ve felt looooooong ago. At the very least she would’ve felt this way after her first pregnancy.

She’s just lost and bored. She doesn’t have full custody of the girls and nothing is seriously wrong with Rainey. He’s actually probably starting to walk and talk a little bit. This is also the first time in a while she has been single and not TTC. She doesn’t work, go to school or even drive. She’s fucking bored with herself. Nothing more, nothing less. I just pray that a therapist can see right through her bullshit.

She's bored and looking for attention and a way to get out of a job....next she'll be a lesbian.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Oh ya that reminds me. Has she mentioned her sexuality? I think she’s pansexual right? She in her future dating life, she will date anyone?

aurora85
Talker
Talker

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Oh ya that reminds me. Has she mentioned her sexuality? I think she’s pansexual right? She in her future dating life, she will date anyone?

She has this on her Facebook. I feel like the ultimate goal is to just be gay no matter what. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 34665a.jpg[/img]

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

aurora85 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:Oh ya that reminds me. Has she mentioned her sexuality? I think she’s pansexual right? She in her future dating life, she will date anyone?

She has this on her Facebook. I feel like the ultimate goal is to just be gay no matter what. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 34665a.jpg[/img]

She's going with the trend because 16 year olds do this shit. She's been pregnant/a Mom for like 7/8 years from what she says?

StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StalkingcauseIcan2 »

Could.not.watch.the.video.massacare
She says um way too much. I can't even... what is she going to do when she removes her breasts permanently and then decides that being ultra fem. Is the new trend? No offense BUT I think people who want to be transgender should have to do the full top and bottom surgeries to qualify as officially trans....it would save A lot of confusion....like wouldn't someone who is trans feel dysphoric about having the opposite genitals? I dunno...
Aezie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aezie »

That video was such bullshit. She's made so many decisions that most people transiting take months or even years to decide, let alone act on. The way she describes herself, in her own words, she literally sounds like a typical not particularly feminine woman. She evens stills talks in that stupid little girl voice with the 'upswing' of sorts on the end of her sentences, yet she says she wants her voice to be deeper, as she's clearly over-emphasizing its high pitch? Yeah, no. I'm sorry, her trend/fad-following while extreme and no doubt detrimental to her kids, has been mostly harmless up to this point when it comes to affecting others. But THIS,, this taking being transgender thing she's doing, this is the exact shit that people point to when trying to attach doubt to the transgender label/community/plight/etc. She is actually a bad person foe doing this.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:Could.not.watch.the.video.massacare
She says um way too much. I can't even... what is she going to do when she removes her breasts permanently and then decides that being ultra fem. Is the new trend? No offense BUT I think people who want to be transgender should have to do the full top and bottom surgeries to qualify as officially trans....it would save A lot of confusion....like wouldn't someone who is trans feel dysphoric about having the opposite genitals? I dunno...
Most insurances in the US at least make you go through BOTH surgeries, therapy, testosterone which is life long, and then after at least a year you can get top surgery. A year is the quickest time. She's just trying to fit in because omg I like to wear backwards hats....so did everyone else in the nineties.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aezie wrote:That video was such bullshit. She's made so many decisions that most people transiting take months or even years to decide, let alone act on. The way she describes herself, in her own words, she literally sounds like a typical not particularly feminine woman. She evens stills talks in that stupid little girl voice with the 'upswing' of sorts on the end of her sentences, yet she says she wants her voice to be deeper, as she's clearly over-emphasizing its high pitch? Yeah, no. I'm sorry, her trend/fad-following while extreme and no doubt detrimental to her kids, has been mostly harmless up to this point when it comes to affecting others. But THIS,, this taking being transgender thing she's doing, this is the exact shit that people point to when trying to attach doubt to the transgender label/community/plight/etc. She is actually a bad person foe doing this.
This is why I flagged her video.

Return to “nchollywood”