lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Idkhihello wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:Sounds like Darian is getting the kids quite a bit. Every weekend and every weekday night. Not that it is a bad thing but it surprised me.
Right? What’s Karlee’s excuse for not getting a job then. It’s not like she’s working sooo hard on her YouTube channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was wondering myself what she is up to if she doesn't have the boys as often. She lives with her mom so her cleaning should be minimal and you can only run so many errands
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Darian was talking about her falling in love with someone else. Maybe she's spending time with the guy

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Well she's definitely not putting any effort into her YouTube 'career' so I hope she's working a real job. Who am I kidding she's probably at home drinking.

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Pineapples wrote:Well she's definitely not putting any effort into her YouTube 'career' so I hope she's working a real job. Who am I kidding she's probably at home drinking.

She’s so hard to watch because I know she’s trying to keep it real with the ups and downs in her life but omfg everything is so depressing

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In the newest vlog she says she is moving. Wonder if it is back with Darian
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

lizpuff2006 wrote:In the newest vlog she says she is moving. Wonder if it is back with Darian
I think I remember reading on twitter that it's because her parents are separating (I might be wrong, but that's what I remember), so she's looking for a place of her own

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

workinprogress wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:In the newest vlog she says she is moving. Wonder if it is back with Darian
I think I remember reading on twitter that it's because her parents are separating (I might be wrong, but that's what I remember), so she's looking for a place of her own

I do remember her talking about finding her own place so maybe it is that. I just honestly didnt think it would be feasible for her.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 9ebcf7.png[/img]

kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

Pineapples wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... f04f9ebcf7

mm, I wonder if that means she's moving with them? I wouldn't be surprised, and I think honestly it'd probably be better for her to live with her parents. She doesn't really seem to be in a spot to financially (or emotionally) support herself and the boys...
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

kindasorta wrote:
Pineapples wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... f04f9ebcf7

mm, I wonder if that means she's moving with them? I wouldn't be surprised, and I think honestly it'd probably be better for her to live with her parents. She doesn't really seem to be in a spot to financially (or emotionally) support herself and the boys...
No she said she had to find somewhere to live

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Pineapples wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 9ebcf7.png[/img]

I knew it had to do with her parent, but totally thought they had separated lol, my bad. Hopefully she doesn't move with them, and puts on her big girl panties. Obviously nothing wrong w living at home in your early 20's, lots of people do it to get on their feet. However, she's got 2 kids, it's time to be an adult & get your own apartment & not spend money on frivolous things

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder if her parents even own that house? Because I can't see them selling it in 2 weeks and if it hadn't sold then surely karlee could stay on with the boys for a bit until it does? They must rent.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:I wonder if her parents even own that house? Because I can't see them selling it in 2 weeks and if it hadn't sold then surely karlee could stay on with the boys for a bit until it does? They must rent.

My dad bought a new house before he sold his own house so I don't think it necessarily means they rent but who knows. No one on youtube will ever admit they are renting ever
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

But I mean if the house is not sold I don't see why karlee has to be out in 2 weeks if you see what I mean.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:But I mean if the house is not sold I don't see why karlee has to be out in 2 weeks if you see what I mean.

I see. Maybe if they are going to try to fix it up to sell it they don't want all her dirty crap there? IDK. She puts stuff out there but is so vague we will have no idea.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:I wonder if her parents even own that house? Because I can't see them selling it in 2 weeks and if it hadn't sold then surely karlee could stay on with the boys for a bit until it does? They must rent.

She's said before that it's a rent house

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ilovecats wrote:

Ah ok! It's so strange to me that people their age would still be renting. Not judging just surprised that by that age they hadn't actually bought a place.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Idkhihello wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:Sounds like Darian is getting the kids quite a bit. Every weekend and every weekday night. Not that it is a bad thing but it surprised me.
Right? What’s Karlee’s excuse for not getting a job then. It’s not like she’s working sooo hard on her YouTube channels.

Honestly I REALLY don't get her not working. She said before she used to do make up for weddings and events and she quit because she hated it. Obviously she was getting some work if she quit of her own volition instead of having no customers. It seems like a great job for her. She's on social media so she could start a beauty channel and really push it on ig to drum up some business. It's flexible hours so Darian could take the boys at the weekend and she could easily drive to like 6 jobs and make $1000 in a weekend if she could get the business. She said she hated it but I think she's just never had a real job before and doesn't realize what it's like to work. If she took a 20 hour waitressing job I think she'd change her mind about things super quickly.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Pineapples wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:

Ah ok! It's so strange to me that people their age would still be renting. Not judging just surprised that by that age they hadn't actually bought a place.

It kinda seems like maybe the whole family doesn't have a ton of money. I guess if they did they'd be helping Karlee out more with getting an apartment since they seem pretty supportive and she's clearly dying to have her own place again.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

The vision board video:

"I'm pretty optimistic. I'm a very positive person".

No, you're not. You are depressed and overly negative.
Your vision board isn't optimistic, it's out of touch with reality. Here's how you get a house and a vacation: you get a job and start saving. It will probably take you at least 10 years unless you end up in a relationship with someone who is making good money, than it might happen faster. You can still do youtube if you think it will help, but clearly it isn't paying the bills so you shouldn't count on it. Kindergarten collages sure ain't gonna get you there. Can't believe this woman is in charge of shaping two human beings when she can barely handle her own shit.

Return to “I-P”