2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Also, Nona deserves so much more than what she has. Watching Charlie and Harlow so the bitches can go to lunch together is above and beyond. Vanessa saying "We offered to pay her" is freaking offensive and I can guarantee Nona was offended. Fill up her tank with gas, take her to dinner, take her for a pedi, buy her a new candle, write her a damn sweet note V. Show your appreciation in other ways you twat.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Highlighter »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:I dont think she will keep it up. Part of me hopes she will though.

Maybe she is going to attempt to one up Brittany. I hope she is able to post 5 videos a week so Brittany will stop complaining about how hard it is.

Vanessa surprised me with how she handled Lily’s surgery. She may have had Nona, but she didn’t complain as much as I had expected her to.There’s no way Brittany could deal with a child having surgery. Brittany would be posting rants every 20 min complaining about how stressful it is to care for her recovering child. Ean would have to book her a 72 hour get away to a nice padded room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nolan has had surgery though. Two if I’m remembering correctly. She handled them well I think.
Vanessa does have more experience with surgeries though, as Lilly has had more

Tha was the 'old' Britney lol. The one who didn't complain as much.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

Oh my god, she needs to watch a basic makeup tutorial. Who freaking puts on concealer before their foundation? Also, blending, what is that? She looks like shit even with makeup on, and no wonder since she can't apply it properly. She reminds me of a preteen learning how to put on makeup for the first time.

Also, why replace a white rug with another light colored rug? It's just going to get dirty like the other one. Does she ever think?
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

It seems like Charlie only eats gerber puffs for snacks which are basically just empty calories with no nutritional value. He eats jarred food for meals, at least add some fresh foods into his snacktime ffs. You'd think she'd be making sure he gets all the nutrients and vitamins he possibly could after being accused of starving him. Makes me crazy that she planned this baby yet she seems so lazy when it comes to his development and feeding him.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

I don’t really fathom the Rae-Dunn-hype. Sure, one or two mugs would look quite cute in someone’s cupboard (I generally like a colourful mix of cups and mugs), but equipping one’s entire kitchen with the items seems bland and rae-DULL to me (hahaha, i’ll see myself out)

How much does the dishware cost, by the way? Because the one thing I mainly think about when I see the Dunn-stuff is that I could easily craft dishes etc. like these at home by myself.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I just wanted to come back and say one more thing, why the fuck is she filling her microbladed eyebrows? Did she pick at them and they didn't work or..
Betchplz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Betchplz »

Did she mention why cant she use that empty room as her living room? That rug and that couch shouldn't be in that tiny space.
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

Kish wrote:I don’t really fathom the Rae-Dunn-hype. Sure, one or two mugs would look quite cute in someone’s cupboard (I generally like a colourful mix of cups and mugs), but equipping one’s entire kitchen with the items seems bland and rae-DULL to me (hahaha, i’ll see myself out)

How much does the dishware cost, by the way? Because the one thing I mainly think about when I see the Dunn-stuff is that I could easily craft dishes etc. like these at home by myself.

Retail they don't cost much $8-$15 depending on what you find. The resell value can be quite high bc there is a high demand for RD stuff. I found a cookie jar that was Halloween theme, purchased for $15, resold it on eBay for $80.

I really like RD stuff but I'm not at nearly the level Vanessa is, she's extreme. It gives her something to think about, her life is pretty boring.
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

So the whole spiel about her connection not working only to have full wifi bars in the following snap showing clips from the supposed vlog. Lol

D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

If you're going to go through so much trouble lying and moaning about it on Snapchat might as well see it through till the end

Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

D33f wrote:If you're going to go through so much trouble lying and moaning about it on Snapchat might as well see it through till the end

Wow not surprised honestly

Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

Lmao she's such a freaking liar!

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Barrx2 wrote:Lmao she's such a freaking liar!

Pretty sure there used to be a thread dedicated to her lies
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

D33f wrote:So the whole spiel about her connection not working only to have full wifi bars in the following snap showing clips from the supposed vlog. Lol

I was literally coming on just to say this. As a Mac user, when you actually have no internet connection, there's an exclamation point alerting you, not just grayed out bars.

Lazy ass just didn't want to edit last night. It's fine because, you know, YouTube isn't her job or anything, but just be honest about it.
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

And she still doesn't have it up!
DreamLead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DreamLead »

Her kitchen with all that rae dunn shit looks like a preschool or something where kids need to learn the names of everything?? Ew so tacky!! and her gray hairs look awful!!!
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Sorry guys my internet isn’t working

12 years later....

Still no video darn Internet lol

urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

But damn the dramatization of the no internet last night, wow what an actress.
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 0838e5.png[/img]This ad keeps coming up in my snapchat and I keep thinking it’s Charlie.

talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

Vanessa! You're driving while Lily is unbuckled. Tsk tsk. Not cool.

Return to “2011teenagemom”