Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

Unread post by calliepaige »

We are assuming the Disney cruise was sponsored as the rest of the griffiths family all went on sponsored Disney vacations (as did a lot of other YouTubers and mom vloggers)

They haven’t always been up front and honest about things re: sponsorships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

To British25: I cut out your quote because this will be LONG....

I can see how you wouldn't think they are that bad. They do give off a pretty harmless first impression, and this is why most of us used to be fans of them.

You know how cult leaders don't often look dangerous? That's the same idea with Ellie and Jared in my opinion. They don't practice what they preach. Jared is opportunistic and will do just about anything to make Ellie happy. Ellie is very self-focused and incredibly hard to please. "I'll be happy when...." is pretty much her mentality. She's had more than a few moments in vlogs that show she an unreasonable snob, and Jared enables this behaviour.

Re: Calvin. Something has been off with him from the start. It could be that many of us have a skewed instinct about things because of how he used to be, but it could also be an instinctual aversion to him. Most people agree that Jackson is adorable and a truly sweet little boy though. Ellie however seems to see this as competition for attention and fails to recognize him as an individual.

We have no proof that the cruise was sponsored other than the way they talked about taking the time off as though it was forced. Ellie and Jared don't travel on their own, so if it was paid for out of pocket I imagine it would have included friends or siblings of some sort. I agree that Disney would probably want to have seen more effort put into the vlogs in this case, but Jared is incredibly lazy these days and was using the excuse of "a break" to phone it in.

The Mother's Day fiasco requires a lot more detail than I have time to go into, but suffice it to say their platform was built on their infertility struggle. A struggle that it turns out was likely due to over exaggeration of TTC time and lack of knowledge about how the female body works. They held a contest where they gave away a round of IVF to the couple with the most deserving story. The judges of these pain olympics? You got it... E&J, who then profited enough off the videos required for application that it more than covered the round of IVF donated. ANYWAY..... so Ellie and Jared TTC and Ellie is sure she's pregnant before she even ovulated. 10 or more annoying "am i pregnant" vlogs later, they stop mentioning it altogether. This leads many people here to speculate that they are going for a Mother's Day pregnancy reveal. On Mother's Day she takes a pregnancy test and it's positive.... only it's not. It's barely a squinter, and clearly a photoshopped test in the thumbnail (plus its a brand known for false positives and the one brand we have never seen Ellie use). Ellie is a multi-tester, and yet she only takes the one test. They have a photo shoot set up that day for announcement pictures, and then decide to call the IVF winners to let them know they are 10 seconds pregnant. ON MOTHER'S DAY THEY CALLED COUPLES THAT HAVE HAD MULTIPLE MISCARRIAGES AND YEARS OF TTC. When questioned on the lack of sensitivity in doing so, they defended themselves and were incredibly passive aggressive.

There is so much more to the story, but if you want to see what we are seeing about them, then there are a few key vlogs to watch. SHOCKED IN WALMART, and maybe the period between POSITIVE OVULATION TEST and PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENT ON MOTHER'S DAY! Or just read here from the period between those two vlogs.

Also notable: they showed Ellie's cancer stricken aunt in a few vlogs and then tried to sell t-shirts by saying they would give her some of the money. We never saw or heard from said cancer stricken aunt again until over a year later. Know how you meet people that pretend to be nice, but who you later realize are completely fake? That's Ellie and Jared.

TL;DR Most of us were fans in the beginning. The more you watch the more that changes. They used to be praised for being so much better than other vloggers like Daily Bumps and now most consider them far worse people in terms of character and ethics.
peachykeen2017
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by peachykeen2017 »

Not only should this mother be making a back up plan for future income, she also needs to be keeping an eye out for a new man. She is gonna be crushed when that husband finally comes out of the closet.... ;)
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:To British25: I cut out your quote because this will be LONG....

I can see how you wouldn't think they are that bad. They do give off a pretty harmless first impression, and this is why most of us used to be fans of them.

You know how cult leaders don't often look dangerous? That's the same idea with Ellie and Jared in my opinion. They don't practice what they preach. Jared is opportunistic and will do just about anything to make Ellie happy. Ellie is very self-focused and incredibly hard to please. "I'll be happy when...." is pretty much her mentality. She's had more than a few moments in vlogs that show she an unreasonable snob, and Jared enables this behaviour.

Re: Calvin. Something has been off with him from the start. It could be that many of us have a skewed instinct about things because of how he used to be, but it could also be an instinctual aversion to him. Most people agree that Jackson is adorable and a truly sweet little boy though. Ellie however seems to see this as competition for attention and fails to recognize him as an individual.

We have no proof that the cruise was sponsored other than the way they talked about taking the time off as though it was forced. Ellie and Jared don't travel on their own, so if it was paid for out of pocket I imagine it would have included friends or siblings of some sort. I agree that Disney would probably want to have seen more effort put into the vlogs in this case, but Jared is incredibly lazy these days and was using the excuse of "a break" to phone it in.

The Mother's Day fiasco requires a lot more detail than I have time to go into, but suffice it to say their platform was built on their infertility struggle. A struggle that it turns out was likely due to over exaggeration of TTC time and lack of knowledge about how the female body works. They held a contest where they gave away a round of IVF to the couple with the most deserving story. The judges of these pain olympics? You got it... E&J, who then profited enough off the videos required for application that it more than covered the round of IVF donated. ANYWAY..... so Ellie and Jared TTC and Ellie is sure she's pregnant before she even ovulated. 10 or more annoying "am i pregnant" vlogs later, they stop mentioning it altogether. This leads many people here to speculate that they are going for a Mother's Day pregnancy reveal. On Mother's Day she takes a pregnancy test and it's positive.... only it's not. It's barely a squinter, and clearly a photoshopped test in the thumbnail (plus its a brand known for false positives and the one brand we have never seen Ellie use). Ellie is a multi-tester, and yet she only takes the one test. They have a photo shoot set up that day for announcement pictures, and then decide to call the IVF winners to let them know they are 10 seconds pregnant. ON MOTHER'S DAY THEY CALLED COUPLES THAT HAVE HAD MULTIPLE MISCARRIAGES AND YEARS OF TTC. When questioned on the lack of sensitivity in doing so, they defended themselves and were incredibly passive aggressive.

There is so much more to the story, but if you want to see what we are seeing about them, then there are a few key vlogs to watch. SHOCKED IN WALMART, and maybe the period between POSITIVE OVULATION TEST and PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENT ON MOTHER'S DAY! Or just read here from the period between those two vlogs.

Also notable: they showed Ellie's cancer stricken aunt in a few vlogs and then tried to sell t-shirts by saying they would give her some of the money. We never saw or heard from said cancer stricken aunt again until over a year later. Know how you meet people that pretend to be nice, but who you later realize are completely fake? That's Ellie and Jared.

TL;DR Most of us were fans in the beginning. The more you watch the more that changes. They used to be praised for being so much better than other vloggers like Daily Bumps and now most consider them far worse people in terms of character and ethics.
British25 be careful you are not liked on here if you defend E&J.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

canmom2 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:To British25: I cut out your quote because this will be LONG....

I don't think it's so much that you are defending E & J, it's that you're picking fights with people about them. I have defended E & J before, I have also said things I dislike about them. I don't think the other people on here care when I defend them, unless I offend them on a personal level.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I know my post was long. I've actually watched the SHOCKED IN WALMART video, that's insane. She purposely went out of her way to get that girl in trouble, and seemed proud of herself for doing so? If someone was walking round a store talking to a camera and shouting excuse me I'd probably avoid them too...

The Mother's Day thing.. Wow. How insensitive. I'm going to go back and watch some of those. I think I'm probably going to keep watching them just to get more of an idea rather than write them off, mainly because Jackson is cute..

Sorry to follow up with another question but Penny - is she an outdoor dog? I saw a couple of videos when they brought her home and I got the impression she would be an indoor pet but I never seem to see her and people have mentioned her training...? Thanks again!

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

canmom2 wrote:

I'm not really arsed if I'm liked or not haha I just wanted to add my piece and ask a couple questions :)

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Welcome, British 25! And you are definitely "allowed" to defend E&J. You seem like a reasonable person, so this probably doesn't need to be said-- but defending them is fine, as long as you are respectful of others.
I could be wrong, but I seem to remember them calling the Disney cruise a "work trip" before it was revealed that it was a cruise. They were almost acting as if they didn't want to go.
Most of us here, were fans before we noticed the mask slipping. Also watch "Results May Shock You". Jared got a professional shave, and Bonnie's kids were over. He undressed Lincoln, took off his diaper, and rubbed his cheek against Lincoln's bare bottom. To see if his shave made his face softer than a baby's bum. He tried doing it on Calvin, but Calvin wasn't having it. When asked about it, Ellie's response was "We did nothing wrong". They use thumbnails and tags meant to titillate pedophiles. "Throwing Babies in the Air" has a weird part too, where Jackson interrupts him, and he keeps starting over.
On Calvin's speech, I honestly didn't hear him asking about the turtles Jared brought them. If he did, that's great. I have no investment in him being delayed. I hope he's fine. I guess only time will tell!

Didn't mean to make this so long! Again, welcome!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Welcome, British 25! And you are definitely "allowed" to defend E&J. You seem like a reasonable person, so this probably doesn't need to be said-- but defending them is fine, as long as you are respectful of others.
I could be wrong, but I seem to remember them calling the Disney cruise a "work trip" before it was revealed that it was a cruise. They were almost acting as if they didn't want to go.
Most of us here, were fans before we noticed the mask slipping. Also watch "Results May Shock You". Jared got a professional shave, and Bonnie's kids were over. He undressed Lincoln, took off his diaper, and rubbed his cheek against Lincoln's bare bottom. To see if his shave made his face softer than a baby's bum. He tried doing it on Calvin, but Calvin wasn't having it. When asked about it, Ellie's response was "We did nothing wrong". They use thumbnails and tags meant to titillate pedophiles. "Throwing Babies in the Air" has a weird part too, where Jackson interrupts him, and he keeps starting over.
On Calvin's speech, I honestly didn't hear him asking about the turtles Jared brought them. If he did, that's great. I have no investment in him being delayed. I hope he's fine. I guess only time will tell!

Didn't mean to make this so long! Again, welcome!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I wasn't defending them one way or another, purely just curious as I've heard of this family but never actually watched before..

Holy crap that sounds weird as hell ImageI'm off to do some more digging on them! If anyone knows the rough time or the name of the video where they are talking about training Penny that would be helpful too! Interested to see how they interact when training a pup and seen a few comments on here about Jared not being happy with something..

Side note - is it just me or does anyone else get weirdly excited when they find someone new to follow/gossip about? #needalife Image

KerrieL
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KerrieL »

He did what to poor Lincoln?? That’s absolutely disgusting!!!! Jared and Ellie should be ashamed of themselves!!

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry to double post but I just remembered something that I wanted to say in my original comment....

The footage of Jared pacing when Ellie is in the operating room. Cringe. Someone touched on the Dr Pepper saying it's like he takes a fake sip - if you actually watch the can it never moves again. So he's probably done all of his pacing and moving around and reading the paper and looking sad and more pacing and laying on the chairs (weird?) in the space of about 5 minutes since he put the can on the floor. Imagine the security tapes

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Boy Ellie sure looks unhappy in the vlogs. She isn’t doing her make up and hair all that often. Everything looks to be forced with no joy!! I realize she is sad because of her loss but it is was painful to watch her today!! Hope things change soon, their subs are tanking again.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

British25 wrote:Sorry to double post but I just remembered something that I wanted to say in my original comment....

The footage of Jared pacing when Ellie is in the operating room. Cringe. Someone touched on the Dr Pepper saying it's like he takes a fake sip - if you actually watch the can it never moves again. So he's probably done all of his pacing and moving around and reading the paper and looking sad and more pacing and laying on the chairs (weird?) in the space of about 5 minutes since he put the can on the floor. Imagine the security tapes Image

Lol. Just like I said. When you start to notice the strings, E&J appear very different.

Jared scripts a lot of drama. Theirs was the first channel I ever noticed would actually pose for (and photoshop) thumbnails.
linneah13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by linneah13 »

Another excuse to spend more money. Poor ellie has to use a regular pan. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... e5f87f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

linneah13 wrote:Another excuse to spend more money. Poor ellie has to use a regular pan.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
She is such an idiot. In a reply to somebody she says "I kinda want the real deal" - does she realize that real creperies don't use a crepe maker?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Didn't Jared recently spend IDK how much money on a robotic pancake art maker? Maybe i'm totally dreaming this but for some reason i remember him vlogging about it but i never really saw it used (but i dont watch much so..) i'm REALLY hoping that it was someone else's contraption that he was colabing with, but i wouldn't put it past them to fork out money for something so dumb. (there are "pancake bots" on amazon for around $300.. i bet it lives in ellie's shopping cave..)

When has Ellie ever made crepes? If it were something she made on a regular basis i might could see it...
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

There are many reasons why I don't like EJ British25 that HelloSweetie and ImmomSD already listed, I also wanted to add the incidents that Calvin stopped breathing TWICE and they didn't seek medical attention. I also think that Jackson went blue on thanksgiving two years ago, and even though Landon and Julie were there they should have taken him to urgent care. But get this- when poor ice queen Ellie gets sick they drag the boys to urgent care!

ImmomSD mentioned this already but the tags and thumbnails used can attract pedophiles. There was one thumbnail that showed EJ's boys and Bonnie's kids in the bathtub. Jared has no shame in doing this since it brings in more $$$.

Overall they are disgusting and vile people. I was fooled at the beginning as well like many people here.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Ohhh ellie hasn't been in the last 2 thumbnails so she had to be front and center for today's.. lol
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Oh course their photographer vlogs too Image

https://youtu.be/5wgTVNxNPfM

Return to “Ellie and Jared”