8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

username320
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Unread post by username320 »

I don't understand why she couldn't have organized for Russell to stay later at school or go home with a friend, also the need to get Russell under control ASAP because he's just going to get stronger and do more damage. Whenever Abby is sick Ruby always calls her stomach "delicate" and emphasizes that, it's almost like she thinks this is cute or something, how has she not been taken to the doctor?! I know in my state they send someone from CPS if you're consistently missing school, I know Ruby doesn't have a bachelor's degree, but all that's the new norm and the kids should all at least be aiming for that, I'm surprised that their highly educated father doesn't care, but then again he's seemed very distant lately.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Not only is this the second time recently but they also went out to eat lunch AGAIN! When I was sick, I was in bed and got soup/crackers/jello etc. My mom would not have had me eating out.
Ruby should have scheduled her dentist appointment for the morning so she would have been back in plenty of time for the kids to be home or she could have scheduled it later and found someone to sit with Russell.
The mask thing was ridiculous.
A little off topic but I was watching April and Davey and I think Zade was going to school with Chad and they just announced that they were pulling Zade out, I wonder if that is why Chad hasn't been loving it (I know they are buddies)
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

thenightowl wrote:Not only is this the second time recently but they also went out to eat lunch AGAIN! When I was sick, I was in bed and got soup/crackers/jello etc. My mom would not have had me eating out.
Ruby should have scheduled her dentist appointment for the morning so she would have been back in plenty of time for the kids to be home or she could have scheduled it later and found someone to sit with Russell.
A little off topic but I was watching April and Davey and I think Zade was going to school with Chad and they just announced that they were pulling Zade out, I wonder if that is why Chad hasn't been loving it (I know they are buddies)
Why are so many YT kids getting pulled in and out of schools? Is that a thing now? I can't even keep up with the number of changes the Epik Brandon family have made to their kids' schooling arrangements over the past six weeks, and then there's Ruby, and now this one. Maybe it's more common than I realise or maybe it's just a youtuber phenomenon?
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

If Kevin got out of work to have lunch then go to the dentist with Ruby then why didn't he get Russell off the bus?
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

foreversoulmates wrote:If Kevin got out of work to have lunch then go to the dentist with Ruby then why didn't he get Russell off the bus?
I had that same thought. Also why did Ruby take him out so early. When they stopped for lunch I was confused.. I thought she had an appointment to get to lol

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, wait-- Abby stayed home from school for the second time because of an upset tummy, and they took her out to lunch with them? Again? Did she get a big chocolate shake again?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
username320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by username320 »

natalka81 wrote:
thenightowl wrote:Not only is this the second time recently but they also went out to eat lunch AGAIN! When I was sick, I was in bed and got soup/crackers/jello etc. My mom would not have had me eating out.
Why are so many YT kids getting pulled in and out of schools? Is that a thing now? I can't even keep up with the number of changes the Epik Brandon family have made to their kids' schooling arrangements over the past six weeks, and then there's Ruby, and now this one. Maybe it's more common than I realise or maybe it's just a youtuber phenomenon?
I also heard the Zade thing, but more so interpreted it as him almost being kicked out of school, so I imagine that could scare Chad because he has also been in that situation. I don't think the school moving is a normal thing, but I get the feeling some of the Franke's are being bullied. With the whole Epik Brandon thing, to put it bluntly, they're crazy. All youtube families have different standards considering that they film their children's lives.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

lmmomSD wrote:So, wait-- Abby stayed home from school for the second time because of an upset tummy, and they took her out to lunch with them? Again? Did she get a big chocolate shake again?

I know right?!
It's very possible that her stomach issues could be from diet, even if it's IBS, diet plays a part in that.
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

So Shari just poured the cake mix powder on top of whatever she was baking and didn't make it into a mix?!
I'm lost for words she is almost as bad as Ruby
eloise92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by eloise92 »

Obviously it is Abby that gets all the support and sympathy from Ruby....maybe that is why Julie isn't 'puffy'?!!!
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

I know that I'm totally projecting here...but I'm not convinced that Abby actually threw up. I have dealt with anxiety for what feels like my entire life, and I used to pull the same exact thing when I was about Abby's age. I'm not diagnosing Abby with anxiety, whatsoever - just to be clear. I am just noticing the same patterns that I displayed at that age, and am suspicious. I'm not saying she's completely faking it, either.

Personal: In my case, I would literally feel so sick to my stomach and feel like I was going to throw up (I wasn't diagnosed at the time, nor did I have any idea what anxiety was), and even though I wouldn't ever actually throw up, I knew that the only way I could get out of going to school was to tell my mom that I had. While my mom is a very smart woman and the complete opposite of Ruby in every way (thank God), she was completely clueless to the world of anxiety and/or anxiety symptoms in children - and I got away with it until high school. She also just chalked it up to me having a sensitive, or in Ruby's words, "delicate" stomach. She did, however, take me to the doctor, where I went through test, after blood test, after stool sample, etc., (I won't go into any more detail...lol. It wasn't fun and I eventually stopped lying about the throw up.) which is something I doubt Ruby would ever follow through with for Abby.

TL;DR: My mom let me stay home from school when I would tell her I had thrown up, and it wasn't until much later on that we realized my symptoms actually were due to anxiety. I have a hunch that the same thing might be happening in this situation, but Ruby is too clueless to think to look into it.

P.S. Still not diagnosing here...haha, but I just wanted to add/clarify: It's very possible that Abby might just be feeling anxious (maybe because of something at school) and it's causing her to be sick to her stomach. She doesn't necessarily have to have Anxiety disorder for this to be happening.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

ujvs_ wrote:So Shari just poured the cake mix powder on top of whatever she was baking and didn't make it into a mix?!
Ehhhh typically, I don't like to defend Shari, but she is still just a kid, after all, haha. She seems to be more self-sufficient than the average 14 (15?) y/o, so I give this one a pass. It was nice of her to even do that in the first place, so I can't really judge.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:I know that I'm totally projecting here...but I'm not convinced that Abby actually threw up. I have dealt with anxiety for what feels like my entire life, and I used to pull the same exact thing when I was about Abby's age. I'm not diagnosing Abby with anxiety, whatsoever - just to be clear. I am just noticing the same patterns that I displayed at that age, and am suspicious. I'm not saying she's completely faking it, either.

Personal: In my case, I would literally feel so sick to my stomach and feel like I was going to throw up (I wasn't diagnosed at the time, nor did I have any idea what anxiety was), and even though I wouldn't ever actually throw up, I knew that the only way I could get out of going to school was to tell my mom that I had. While my mom is a very smart woman and the complete opposite of Ruby in every way (thank God), she was completely clueless to the world of anxiety and/or anxiety symptoms in children - and I got away with it until high school. She also just chalked it up to me having a sensitive, or in Ruby's words, "delicate" stomach. She did, however, take me to the doctor, where I went through test, after blood test, after stool sample, etc., (I won't go into any more detail...lol. It wasn't fun and I eventually stopped lying about the throw up.) which is something I doubt Ruby would ever follow through with for Abby.

TL;DR: My mom let me stay home from school when I would tell her I had thrown up, and it wasn't until much later on that we realized my symptoms actually were due to anxiety. I have a hunch that the same thing might be happening in this situation, but Ruby is too clueless to think to look into it.

P.S. Still not diagnosing here...haha, but I just wanted to add/clarify: It's very possible that Abby might just be feeling anxious (maybe because of something at school) and it's causing her to be sick to her stomach. She doesn't necessarily have to have Anxiety disorder for this to be happening.
Tummyache is the go-to symptom for a kid who doesn't want to go to school, for whatever reason.
It could be a lot of things-- definitely not discounting your theory. They definitely don't eat enough fiber, and constipation can make your belly ache, and if it's bad enough, make you feel nauseated because the food has nowhere to go. But then again, she's stuffing her face the next day, so maybe that's not it.
But definitely Abby should go to a doctor. All our speculation isn't going to do anything.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
ujvs_ wrote:So Shari just poured the cake mix powder on top of whatever she was baking and didn't make it into a mix?!
Ehhhh typically, I don't like to defend Shari, but she is still just a kid, after all, haha. She seems to be more self-sufficient than the average 14 (15?) y/o, so I give this one a pass. It was nice of her to even do that in the first place, so I can't really judge.
I would agree if Abby or Julie had done this, but Shari isn't a little kid. Someone her age should know how to follow basic recipes. At least she recognized that she might have done it wrong.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I really try not to buy into the Julie is the least favourite child theory, but today's vlog was hard not to think that Abby is indeed favoured- and not because Ruby just joked about it, but because Abby got the comforting when it seemed obvious that Julie was at least equally upset about the bike. Perhaps Julie was expected to go off and be puffy about it instead.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

natalka81 wrote:I really try not to buy into the Julie is the least favourite child theory, but today's vlog was hard not to think that Abby is indeed favoured- and not because Ruby just joked about it, but because Abby got the comforting when it seemed obvious that Julie was at least equally upset about the bike. Perhaps Julie was expected to go off and be puffy about it instead.

It's a known fact that Abby is the prettiest and the favorite. She's going to have to live with that pressure from Ruby for the rest of her life.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

To me it sounds like Abby might have a food intolerance/allergy as another user mentioned above. She is nauseated and then feels better after throwing up.

Also I'm pretty sure you can hear Russel having a meltdown in the background at the end of the vlog when Shari is talking. That kid goes from 0 to 100 in 20 seconds. Just watch him slap Abby and Julie in yesterday's vlog (when they were both wearing that costume head) or how he reacted to seeing Kevin at the dentist's office. That child needs some serious help processing emotions or he is not going to do well with peers.
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

It looked like she might have been making peach cobbler. I've made peach cobbler like that before; you just pour canned peaches with the syrup into a baking dish, sprinkle cake mix (the powder) over it, cut some cubes of butter to put on top, then bake. It's actually really good!

At least I'm hoping that's what she was making. If not the I don't even know what to say..
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Wow.. People in the comments are even anti Julie. She needs some love and attention Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... b8e0b9.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 0249b3.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 14e265.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Teenyj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Teenyj »

Ruby, what on earth makes you think running around with a horse mask on all day makes you funny. You made a fool out of yourself. You really don't need the mask anyway because you do have a giant horse mouth. Between you and your sister Ellie, you could start a horse farm!

Get your fat face out of the camera. Nobody wants to see you!

And who does Kevin think he is? Some guy from Italy.

And tell Sheri to put some pants on. Can't believe you let her wear such short shorts being an active Mormon and all.

Return to “8 Passengers”