2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

Unread post by mara7 »

fingusername wrote:Has anyone seen what shes wearing yet? I keep hoping its that fake leather skirt with the slut slit on the side....
Hopefully it’s not that hideous dress that was hanging in the dressing room in the vlog. You know, the one that looked like grandmas couch.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Idk why Vanessa and Britney were obsessing over finding a dress. just wear a pair of dark jeans and a cute top...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Idk why Vanessa and Britney were obsessing over finding a dress. just wear a pair of dark jeans and a cute top...

It looks like Britney borrowed a romper from Aria.
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

everyone is too busy snapping their cheers that they can't even clink their glasses together properly.
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

Okay if she has self-image problems, which I understand as it's very common, the solution doesn't involve continuing to eat like shit and avoiding doing anything about it. The excuses were outrageous. "It's stressful because I have the kids so I eat out out of convenience.." First of all, she doesn't fucking have a job or go to school. I find it extremely difficult to believe that she can't find time out of her day to exercise for half an hour. She could even take the kids out for a walk -- it doesn't need to be a lot. Diet is most of what counts in maintaining a healthy weight -- muster up some fucking willpower and cut out eating out every day and reduce portions gradually. She will end up saving money too (not that it matters because she spends like she's upper middle class or something).
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

VagrantRhapsody wrote:Okay if she has self-image problems, which I understand as it's very common, the solution doesn't involve continuing to eat like shit and avoiding doing anything about it. The excuses were outrageous. "It's stressful because I have the kids so I eat out out of convenience.." First of all, she doesn't fucking have a job or go to school. I find it extremely difficult to believe that she can't find time out of her day to exercise for half an hour. She could even take the kids out for a walk -- it doesn't need to be a lot. Diet is most of what counts in maintaining a healthy weight -- muster up some fucking willpower and cut out eating out every day and reduce portions gradually. She will end up saving money too (not that it matters because she spends like she's upper middle class or something).
ImageImage
Popsugar fitness on YouTube. Free workouts most are 30 mins long. If she thinks she can’t find 30 mins to get a workout in while lily is at school or after the kids go to sleep she is full of shit.

MamaKay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MamaKay »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Ok I’m not a mom but is is REALLY that hard to make baby food? Like you steam/boil then purée right? Stick it in the freezer and good to go?
Edit: plus lily is in school all day! All she does is useless trips to target and home goods to get her Rae Dunn crap.
She has lots of time to make it

Right? I have a 2.5 year old and 7m old twins and I make all of their baby food. You take one day out of your week to cook then and freeze everything. Super easy and much more cost effective. But you know she's so so busy, we have no idea.

mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

The style of the dress V is wearing looks like it’s from the 60s.
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

I truly believe if Vanessa had cleaned up her diet long ago when Charlie was born it would have helped his fussiness/reflux etc tremendously. If he had reflux im sure he had a sensitive system and changing out junk/fried food/gas forming foods is worth a try to see if it helps . He still needs his paci 24/7 so I'm sure hes super fussy and uncomfortable half the time. This is my own theory not saying it's all scientifically proven ;) changing my diet, i believe turned my eczema covered, whiny, fussy infant into such a jolly guy with totally clear skin in a fairly short period of time
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Oh no did she really choose that maroon coloured dress. Her minions are bullshitters. It was an ugly dress. At least her hair looks nice, better than Britney's flat straight hair that does her no favours.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Did Vanessa reveal her outfit yet or not yet?

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Rosiex3 wrote:Did Vanessa reveal her outfit yet or not yet?

Yeah! It was the maroon colored one that she tried on in her video. She actually looked pretty tonight! But she seems like that annoying know-it-all friend who tries the hardest. Like during Britney's snap, she was the one that was dancing the most "wild". I remember acting like that in middle school -.-
Dhatkat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dhatkat »

guineapeegz wrote:

Yeah! It was the maroon colored one that she tried on in her video. She actually looked pretty tonight! But she seems like that annoying know-it-all friend who tries the hardest. Like during Britney's snap, she was the one that was dancing the most "wild". I remember acting like that in middle school -.-
What’s Britney’s Snapchat?

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Dhatkat wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:

What’s Britney’s Snapchat?

Britsills

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

guineapeegz wrote:

I think she was drawn to that dress because its the color of a scab.
Dhatkat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dhatkat »

It’s not my style but I think Britney actually looks nice with the romper, Vanessa just looks bad like always

mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

That dress did V no favors at all
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

It really didn't. That dress did not flatter her at all.

Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I think you guys are way too hard on her looks. I don't really know what you guys are even talking about because I don't think she's ugly. I also don't see what the problem is with her hair or makeup. The only thing I might say is that her clothes cover her up too much and that's probably just due to insecurities. I just feel like we know she probably reads this thread and I think it's mean to tear her apart based on her looks. If anything, I wish she would just embrace her looks instead of trying to fit into some picture perfect youtuber box. All my complaints about vanessa have always been about her trying so hard to be someone else that she ends up with no real identity in the end. We know she's insecure and I feel like every time someone talks shit about her looks, it sends her into a tailspin and she ends up doing something stupid like microblading.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Looks like we will be getting a charlie update tomorrow Image

Return to “2011teenagemom”