Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

wonderwoman123
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

Unread post by wonderwoman123 »

I love that someone caught what their budget is! Way to go inspector gadget! Seriously though, someone needs to explain to me where all this damn money comes from. How can advertisers and you tube afford to pay that much money. I just don't get it. Its insanely crazy to me. That being said, if it were me and my family I would buy an average house that I loved for cash and then save as much as possible. This is not going to last forever and they are idiots if they think that. Just like the real estate bubble I am sure there will be a you tube bubble. From the way they shop, it does not look like they are saving as much money as they can. They started with nothing so they know what it is like to be there. You would think that would make them not want to let it happen. I give Jared a lot of credit for supporting his parents though. I am sure Ellie complained about that. Her holier than thou attitude is why I just could not stand watching them anymore. Jared used to be genuine until the money got a hold of them. They used to be relateable and now they are just fake. That is why they have lost my views at least.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ellie doesn't think that they owe anything to YouTube. She has said that they would have built this house whether or not they were making YouTube money. So I am sure she doesn't think it will ever stop. Jared will just have to find a way...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:Ellie doesn't think that they owe anything to YouTube. She has said that they would have built this house whether or not they were making YouTube money. So I am sure she doesn't think it will ever stop. Jared will just have to find a way...

Trying to fake relatability in the 15 minutes they vlog everyday is the only work that Ellie plans on putting into making sure hey can afford her high end future. She better start taking things more seriously though. These numbers aren't great compared to her sisters who have less subs...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 5b9e54.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 7da9ed.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 769679.png[/img]
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I think it is funny E and J try so very hard to keep their viewers, Bonnie caters to no one and has just as many views.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And Bonnie and Ruby don't have to split their take with a network. Bonnie gets plenty of sponsors, and Ruby has several times the number of views on her vlogs, also with less subscribers and no network. That's gotta smart.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

I still don’t understand how Ruby amassed such a huge viewership. But I guess I still don’t get the child audience, either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

formerctfxcer wrote:I still don’t understand how Ruby amassed such a huge viewership. But I guess I still don’t get the child audience, either.

Kids probably like watching other kids their own age, that’s where she has an advantage on a lot of other vloggers, most have toddlers and babies. If I was 11 I wouldn’t want to watch babies and toddlers but I would watch kids my own age. That’s my assumption anyway.

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

HelloSweetie wrote:The miscarriage videos have dropped off the last 30 days so E&Js Social Blade estimates are falling back down again. Jared put out an extra video today to try and hide this though and get a few extra views. Their subs have been curiously high since they returned given how low their views have been again. I totally think Jared is buying subs again and trying to manipulate the numbers to hide that their channel is on a downward trajectory.
In regards to buying subscribers. Do you know how this works and what it costs? I think Sam and Nia were caught buying subscribers so they've had to hide the sub count, but nothing confirmed. Would be crazy if E&J were caught buying subs. I hate that buying subs and views is even a thing.

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

formerctfxcer wrote:I still don’t understand how Ruby amassed such a huge viewership. But I guess I still don’t get the child audience, either.

Ruby is a nut but I typically still find her vlogs interesting/entertaining. Meanwhile it's a snoozefest with E&J. Their week long break was what I needed to break my habit of watching them every day (despite not enjoying the vlogs)...so I thank them for that!
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Tiger27 wrote:

Ruby is a nut but I typically still find her vlogs interesting/entertaining. Meanwhile it's a snoozefest with E&J. Their week long break was what I needed to break my habit of watching them every day (despite not enjoying the vlogs)...so I thank them for that!
Same. I watched them daily despite not enjoying the videos. I can’t even say i was hate watching as i simply watched out of habit. The week break broke that habit. Now i just lurk on here to see if there is any drama Image

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I think the problem with E&J is all the preaching and talking all the time. They no longer show us what they did all day, they tell us. We don't see they are good people, they tell us they are! Around the time Cal was born vlogs stopped making sense. They would say things like they weren't going to start looking at houses for another 6 months, and then only days later were looking at houses. With their vlogs I always feel like I've missed a vlog. Jared does all his explaining, and still I never have any idea what they are doing. Bonnie and Ruby have predictability. They still have simple hours and family centric lives. E&J are just different.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Addicted2vlogs wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:The miscarriage videos have dropped off the last 30 days so E&Js Social Blade estimates are falling back down again. Jared put out an extra video today to try and hide this though and get a few extra views. Their subs have been curiously high since they returned given how low their views have been again. I totally think Jared is buying subs again and trying to manipulate the numbers to hide that their channel is on a downward trajectory.
In regards to buying subscribers. Do you know how this works and what it costs? I think Sam and Nia were caught buying subscribers so they've had to hide the sub count, but nothing confirmed. Would be crazy if E&J were caught buying subs. I hate that buying subs and views is even a thing.

The cost varies based on which site you use, but one of the most recommended sites offers around 300 subs for $5. Weve thought for awhile that Jared buys views to top his numbers up and keep he vlogs over 100k because days after the views have plateaued (and when no one is watching the viewcount anymore) vlogs will suddenly jump up between 2-10k views.
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

Guys, go to Ellie’s insta-story and you can see (what we already know) how extremely behind Calvin is in speech. He literally just said gibberish and he’s what, 2.5 years old?!?!?!

amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

Guys, go to Ellie’s insta-story and you can see (what we already know) how extremely behind Calvin is in speech. He literally just said gibberish and he’s what, 2.5 years old?!?!?!

menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

amf2224 wrote:Guys, go to Ellie’s insta-story and you can see (what we already know) how extremely behind Calvin is in speech. He literally just said gibberish and he’s what, 2.5 years old?!?!?!

She had a story last week with him babbling as well. It shocked me because it isn't just "toddler speak" but legit babbling. I went and watched the one you are referencing and I don't know if Ellie thinks he's actually talking or not, but he's 100% babbling again. It isn't that he's camera shy either.

Honest question.... Does anyone spend as much time in their bedroom as Ellie does? Why build such a large house if you are always going to hide out in your bedroom? She can't possibly hear what the kids are up to when she's hidden away in there all the time. Especially when they are downstairs! Most of her IG stories are her laying around in bed lately. It seems like the kids have to go lay with her if they want to see her. The day they went for the walk in the vlog, she had spent the entire day in bed and just got up to go get vlog footage for that day. They started their walk around 5pm! I don't know any other mothers of two that are able to spend their entire day in bed relaxing. Actually, I don't know any that would even if they could!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

When have they ever been to this Cornbelly's place in the past - it's TWO hours away!!?!!? They ALWAYS go to Shay's aunt/uncle's corn maze, which is way closer to where they live (and they got the chance to SUCK UP to the Butlers).
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

staceybrax wrote:

Kids probably like watching other kids their own age, that’s where she has an advantage on a lot of other vloggers, most have toddlers and babies. If I was 11 I wouldn’t want to watch babies and toddlers but I would watch kids my own age. That’s my assumption anyway.

I think that's why boring families like "Our Family Nest" have so many views. I am waiting for Ruby to get on the tween romance bandwagon.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

menehune wrote:
amf2224 wrote:Guys, go to Ellie’s insta-story and you can see (what we already know) how extremely behind Calvin is in speech. He literally just said gibberish and he’s what, 2.5 years old?!?!?!

She had a story last week with him babbling as well. It shocked me because it isn't just "toddler speak" but legit babbling. I went and watched the one you are referencing and I don't know if Ellie thinks he's actually talking or not, but he's 100% babbling again. It isn't that he's camera shy either.

Honest question.... Does anyone spend as much time in their bedroom as Ellie does? Why build such a large house if you are always going to hide out in your bedroom? She can't possibly hear what the kids are up to when she's hidden away in there all the time. Especially when they are downstairs! Most of her IG stories are her laying around in bed lately. It seems like the kids have to go lay with her if they want to see her. The day they went for the walk in the vlog, she had spent the entire day in bed and just got up to go get vlog footage for that day. They started their walk around 5pm! I don't know any other mothers of two that are able to spend their entire day in bed relaxing. Actually, I don't know any that would even if they could!
Isn't that a classic sign of depression? Not diagnosing, obviously, and it's very odd that a mother of two small children has the luxury of laying in bed all day. But in general, it's not a good sign.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Do you see passive timid jared telling her " for real" to snap out of it and be a productive member of the family?
Hes a loon.. He'd work himself to death to maintain everything before he crossed her .. Hope he's got good shoes for walking on all those eggshells

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

onbreak wrote:Do you see passive timid jared telling her " for real" to snap out of it and be a productive member of the family?
Hes a loon.. He'd work himself to death to maintain everything before he crossed her .. Hope he's got good shoes for walking on all those eggshells

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
His IG stories are always filled with fake enthusiasm and nervous laughter. They always leave me feeling like something isn't right at home :?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”