JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

You’re still a mess Jesssss.....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 39b901.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I'm not surprised Chris has decent relationships with Ashley's side of the family. I'm sure they're all cordial and polite and get along for the kids' sake, like normal people do. For Jess and her craziness about being blended, this is not enough and she calls it "not the kind of relationship in which he can just show up".
Yeah he can't just show up and take the kids because Ashley and her boyfriend probably have a life, jobs, structure. They can't be like oh who's knocking on our door oh it's chris oh well boys you're going see ya. When he calls and asks for some extra special time he gets it, but he can't just show up or call for the next day. Jess can't understand it because all the people involved in her mess are no life with no structure.

I remember when she was with Drake, she was already trying to push to "we're so blended but my baby daddy is a deadbeat who can't be blended with us because he's a cunt" agenda. There's a video with Drake in which Drake is asked about his relationship with Gabe, and he says something like ooh our relationship is not good guys, when he comes to pick up Lilia he tells me hi what's up, how are you, see you and that's it! I tried to have a great relationship with him but he can't!

That's what normal people do with their ex partner's new partner. They are just polite and cordial and don't spend hours there, they just come to pick up and drop the kids and they don't talk that much with the new partner unless there's something to say about the kids.
I'm sure Ashley doesn't care about Jess and her mess, she's cordial with her but she doesn't want to be her friend and be in her videos and her team and have a dozen kids running around at her kids' events, calling her mom and stuff. But for Jess, this means she can't coparent as well as Jessss can.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

NaNaBrianna wrote:You’re still a mess Jesssss.....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 39b901.png[/img]

As a pile of laundry is right behind her

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

I don't see her being an actual classroom teacher either. There's WAY too much information about her online. Every detail about her life is out there and schools wouldn't like that. Plus even if she gets hired, the parents of the kids would probably be weirded out by it.
And then there's the fact that she has a HUGE gap in her education and job experience. She has no job experience besides an odd job at a dance studio when she was a teen. And no, I don't see her putting "content creator on YouTube" on her resumé. It took her 6+ years to get a 2 year degree. By the time she actually finishes and get her bachelor's/master's, she'll be well on her way to 30. Administrators doing the hiring wouldn't be impressed by that. But maybe she'll surprise us all.

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Lyanna wrote:I'm not surprised Chris has decent relationships with Ashley's side of the family. I'm sure they're all cordial and polite and get along for the kids' sake, like normal people do. For Jess and her craziness about being blended, this is not enough and she calls it "not the kind of relationship in which he can just show up".
Yeah he can't just show up and take the kids because Ashley and her boyfriend probably have a life, jobs, structure. They can't be like oh who's knocking on our door oh it's chris oh well boys you're going see ya. When he calls and asks for some extra special time he gets it, but he can't just show up or call for the next day. Jess can't understand it because all the people involved in her mess are no life with no structure.

I remember when she was with Drake, she was already trying to push to "we're so blended but my baby daddy is a deadbeat who can't be blended with us because he's a c*nt" agenda. There's a video with Drake in which Drake is asked about his relationship with Gabe, and he says something like ooh our relationship is not good guys, when he comes to pick up Lilia he tells me hi what's up, how are you, see you and that's it! I tried to have a great relationship with him but he can't!

That's what normal people do with their ex partner's new partner. They are just polite and cordial and don't spend hours there, they just come to pick up and drop the kids and they don't talk that much with the new partner unless there's something to say about the kids.
I'm sure Ashley doesn't care about Jess and her mess, she's cordial with her but she doesn't want to be her friend and be in her videos and her team and have a dozen kids running around at her kids' events, calling her mom and stuff. But for Jess, this means she can't coparent as well as Jessss can.
This is exactly why I am reluctant to believe the "Gabe was a deadbeat cause Jess said so" narrative. Because look what Jess interprets as hostility/uncooperative parenting. Also Didn't Jess and Drake break up when Lilia was 3? So Gabe picking Lilia up was happening even back when Drake was in the picture, based on that Q & A. I've said it before, no, Gabe's not super dad but from all we can tell, he is a decent one and there's no real evidence he ever was a deadbeat, other than Jess' word which seems to be contradicted by various videos.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Ya, I mentioned after the vlog with the paintball that it is pretty clear Ashley is now OK with the boys being filmed... I am sure like alot of people she thought "youtube videos?! what the..." but realizing the type of videos (family friendly) Jess does and the fact it is their sole income and that the boys are old enough to ask to not be filmed or tell their mom they hate being filmed probably changed her mind. I also wonder if Chris is reliable with child support and helping out when she/the boys need something. Also, it is a way to know what Chris and Jess are up too. It would kind've be interesting to be able to see where your boys live and know what they are doing when you are not with him... not easy but interesting for sure.
I am not excusing the knife incident at all but I am sure that if Ashleys family knew him for howevr many years and knew he was a good guy and a good dad they wouldnt let one bad thing ruin that relationship. It is really cool that Caden got to spend his birthday with his dad and some family from his moms side since Chris is an only child and his dad passed, his boys wont get to do that kind've stuff often.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

waitwhat wrote:
Lyanna wrote:I'm not surprised Chris has decent relationships with Ashley's side of the family. I'm sure they're all cordial and polite and get along for the kids' sake, like normal people do. For Jess and her craziness about being blended, this is not enough and she calls it "not the kind of relationship in which he can just show up".

I remember when she was with Drake, she was already trying to push to "we're so blended but my baby daddy is a deadbeat who can't be blended with us because he's a c*nt" agenda. There's a video with Drake in which Drake is asked about his relationship with Gabe, and he says something like ooh our relationship is not good guys, when he comes to pick up Lilia he tells me hi what's up, how are you, see you and that's it! I tried to have a great relationship with him but he can't!

This is exactly why I am reluctant to believe the "Gabe was a deadbeat cause Jess said so" narrative. Because look what Jess interprets as hostility/uncooperative parenting. Also Didn't Jess and Drake break up when Lilia was 3? So Gabe picking Lilia up was happening even back when Drake was in the picture, based on that Q & A. I've said it before, no, Gabe's not super dad but from all we can tell, he is a decent one and there's no real evidence he ever was a deadbeat, other than Jess' word which seems to be contradicted by various videos.
IMHO Gabe has always been around and there for Lilia. I think Jess liked to portray it otherwise. It just so happens to be different now because she is all of a sudden so great at coparenting with him and showing him constantly in the videos.
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

TeaFor2 wrote:Who knows. I was really shocked though that Chris seems to have a decent relationship with Ashley's family members. He was hanging out with her mom and dad and sibling playing paintball. That was a shock!
It was shocking! But nice too see. Even if his an Ashley’s relationship isn’t the greatest (and who knows maybe things are better now) at least he still has some friendly vibes with the rest of the family for tommy and Caden’s sake.

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

She STILL doesn’t have yesterday’s vlog up?!

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

sparkleunicornxo wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:Who knows. I was really shocked though that Chris seems to have a decent relationship with Ashley's family members. He was hanging out with her mom and dad and sibling playing paintball. That was a shock!
It was shocking! But nice too see. Even if his an Ashley’s relationship isn’t the greatest (and who knows maybe things are better now) at least he still has some friendly vibes with the rest of the family for tommy and Caden’s sake.

Either Jessica rubbed off on him, or she's coaching him through a 'blended family' seminar.

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

In the newest vlog at 11:45:
"We always take pumpkin patch pictures throughout the years!"
*Only includes pictures from 2015 and 2016* Lmfao

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

deannaroseo wrote:I don't see her being an actual classroom teacher either. There's WAY too much information about her online. Every detail about her life is out there and schools wouldn't like that. Plus even if she gets hired, the parents of the kids would probably be weirded out by it.
And then there's the fact that she has a HUGE gap in her education and job experience. She has no job experience besides an odd job at a dance studio when she was a teen. And no, I don't see her putting "content creator on YouTube" on her resumé. It took her 6+ years to get a 2 year degree. By the time she actually finishes and get her bachelor's/master's, she'll be well on her way to 30. Administrators doing the hiring wouldn't be impressed by that. But maybe she'll surprise us all.

I feel like the biggest problem is her education. I agree they're gonna have to do a background check of some kind and it's gonna come up with some weird shit but if she manages to pass...well she could always go by Ms. WendysSurname professionally and set up some 'Jessica Surname' social media accounts set to private with minimal selfies/photos of her kids on them. Most big youtubers don't work but there are small timers who have teaching jobs who do fine. I think the important info is more not sharing anything about your job (eg stories about kids she teaches) which imo she'd struggle to keep her mouth shut about.

But her taking 6 years to complete a community college degree looks BAD. She seems to think she's building on that to a teaching career but at this point it's been 7 years and she's still not started her next part of school. She might be better off just starting over because she obviously doesn't intend to work soon and I wouldn't want that on my transcript. There might even be time to squeeze in (out?) another baby.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

charmed596 wrote:Wonder if Chris is putting some of it into a college fund or giving a percent to Ashley

hahahahahaha. Im sure he pays child support and buys things the boys need for HIS house, but I cannot see him giving Ashley extra money just because he has it. And there s no way they have college savings for any of their kids.
Girl29
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girl29 »

Did the po box haul video get deleted or did she just rename?
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

At least Lazy Jess has been keeping up with her KallyLashes! Can't say they look GOOD, necessarily, but they look filled in and kept up with so... good job Jess!
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Ya, I mentioned after the vlog with the paintball that it is pretty clear Ashley is now OK with the boys being filmed... I am sure like alot of people she thought "youtube videos?! what the..." but realizing the type of videos (family friendly) Jess does and the fact it is their sole income and that the boys are old enough to ask to not be filmed or tell their mom they hate being filmed probably changed her mind. I also wonder if Chris is reliable with child support and helping out when she/the boys need something. Also, it is a way to know what Chris and Jess are up too. It would kind've be interesting to be able to see where your boys live and know what they are doing when you are not with him... not easy but interesting for sure.
I am not excusing the knife incident at all but I am sure that if Ashleys family knew him for howevr many years and knew he was a good guy and a good dad they wouldnt let one bad thing ruin that relationship. It is really cool that Caden got to spend his birthday with his dad and some family from his moms side since Chris is an only child and his dad passed, his boys wont get to do that kind've stuff often.
Knife incident??? Lol whut?? Image

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:
charmed596 wrote:Wonder if Chris is putting some of it into a college fund or giving a percent to Ashley

hahahahahaha. Im sure he pays child support and buys things the boys need for HIS house, but I cannot see him giving Ashley extra money just because he has it. And there s no way they have college savings for any of their kids.
I can’t see it either, that’s why I was asking. I could see them lying and saying they’re putting money away for them just so she’ll let them be in the videos

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

chatty wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Ya, I mentioned after the vlog with the paintball that it is pretty clear Ashley is now OK with the boys being filmed... I am sure like alot of people she thought "youtube videos?! what the..." but realizing the type of videos (family friendly) Jess does and the fact it is their sole income and that the boys are old enough to ask to not be filmed or tell their mom they hate being filmed probably changed her mind. I also wonder if Chris is reliable with child support and helping out when she/the boys need something. Also, it is a way to know what Chris and Jess are up too. It would kind've be interesting to be able to see where your boys live and know what they are doing when you are not with him... not easy but interesting for sure.
Knife incident??? Lol whut?? Image

You must be new.
Long story short
Ashley and Chris broke up.
Ashley had a new BF or fling or whatever.
Chris entered their previous home (now solely ashley living there) and pulled a knife on them?* (or just the man maybe)
Police reports were filed.
Jess and Chris stand by the story that Ashley was *cheating*
Most of us here believe Chris was a crazy person and him and Ashley were already split

TLDR; Chris pulled a knife on someone at his ex wife's home

Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

i hate the way jess does the boys hair. hate it! so much gel and i hate the fakey "tough guy" fauxhawk thing on little boys.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I felt bad for her when she scraped the paint on her cabinets. They will look like shit in no time.

Return to “JesssFam”