GuavaMama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Julie Deru: Part One

Unread post by GuavaMama »

ewokfan11 wrote:
chatty wrote:I think they are definitely looking to grow their YouTube channel and turn it into a career now that they’re back in Utah with family - and good for them. They remind me of the way E&J and 8Passengers used to be before their audiences grew. The key thing for them is to upload consistently!!
I think Landon and Julie are making a conscious effort to appear friendly and fun in Ruby/Bonnie/Ellie’s vlogs
Yep, it's clear they are trying to get that YT $$$$ now. Appearing in all her siblings latest vlogs isn't a coincidence.

I hope she's NOT pregnant. These Mormons are overpopulating the planet and her husband seems like a deadbeat loser.
How is Landon a deadbeat loser??? I thought Julie quit working weekends when they lived in Kansas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

Why does Julie's daughter look permanently cross eyed? If this is inappropriate I apologize..

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

jenboghel01 wrote:Why does Julie's daughter look permanently cross eyed? If this is inappropriate I apologize..

I think she has a lazy eye, I didn't notice it until one of her latest videos and someone commented so I went back and noticed it too.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Well, Julie does look preggers in today's birthday vlog. That massive shirt appears to be hiding a big belly. Then she seemed to be holding Emma on top of her stomach area to hide it at the end.

I guess that explains why they moved back to Utah so much sooner than they expected. I wonder when Landon is going to find a job??!!
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I am from the South and we have basements but in today's video when they were eating outside for the birthday, I noticed how the big square hole that goes in front of the basement windows (sorry I don't know the term) has nothing around it to keep someone from falling into it. It's the same color/concrete as the patio and just an open drop. In the dark or even early evening I can see someone just breaking their leg.
Also when they open their front door how it's a short distance to the top step going downstairs. I noticed a lot of horrible home designs in Utah from different vlogs. Me and my kids are probably just extra clumsy but that would be something I would be fixing with kids around.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

KaterTot wrote:I am from the South and we have basements but in today's video when they were eating outside for the birthday, I noticed how the big square hole that goes in front of the basement windows (sorry I don't know the term) has nothing around it to keep someone from falling into it. It's the same color/concrete as the patio and just an open drop. In the dark or even early evening I can see someone just breaking their leg.
Also when they open their front door how it's a short distance to the top step going downstairs. I noticed a lot of horrible home designs in Utah from different vlogs. Me and my kids are probably just extra clumsy but that would be something I would be fixing with kids around.
A window well and I don't care for them, they aren't common where I live but I have noticed a lot of people in Utah have them, some people have a cover, I just don't like them because I don't see how animals (mice, squirrels etc.) could get out if they fall in. I agree that someone could get hurt falling in too.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Almost all of the homes where I live have dug out basements. The window wells, by code, can't be flush with the ground. They stick up above ground level.
In all my years I have never found, or heard of anyone finding, stuck animals. Nor have I heard of or seen anyone falling in.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Almost all of the homes where I live have dug out basements. The window wells, by code, can't be flush with the ground. They stick up above ground level.
In all my years I have never found, or heard of anyone finding, stuck animals. Nor have I heard of or seen anyone falling in.
That's good to know :)
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

OK good to know but I still don't understand the purpose of the wells so I Googled it and it's just for light (the window) and the well is to protect the little window from water only. And yes, they are supposed to use covers for the wells. I keep seeing about the dangers of slipping and falling in the holes so it is important to do so. (not arguing just what I keep seeing) :)
The looks of those windows and what they offer, why bother with them to me. Funny how nobody in that family does use covers
. I would get tired of picking the leaves etc out and worrying about my kids falling in it whether they really do or not. I don't see how they wouldn't in one like Julie's rental.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Julie is 100% pregnant. You can tell in today's E&J vlog.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

ewokfan11 wrote:Julie is 100% pregnant. You can tell in today's E&J vlog.
That's a massive bump! I reckon about 4 months! Thanksgiving announcement if not earlier...?
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

thenightowl wrote:
jenboghel01 wrote:Why does Julie's daughter look permanently cross eyed? If this is inappropriate I apologize..

I think she has a lazy eye, I didn't notice it until one of her latest videos and someone commented so I went back and noticed it too.

Also people with noses like her look cross eyed. I have two friends with that type of nose that give off that illusion and think of Barbra Streisand. It really could just be the nose. I haven't looked to see if she also has a lazy eye. She looks like both of her parents together very strongly.
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... fb1f33.jpg[/img]

I think you guys are totally right!! I just went back and rewatched the video, I didn’t notice first time round!

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm guessing it'll be a Halloween pregnancy announcement. Her costume appears to be pregnant prom queen.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 54a5b9.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 3a489e.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... d5a0f7.jpg[/img]

Prom video she just uploaded vs pics from June

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's definitely to Julie's advantage to move back to Utah while she's pregnant. Her YT channel will really take off because she'll be around everyone else AND pregnancy/babies bring the big views!

Still, I'm sure her sisters are helping them financially until they start really bringing in the big YT $$$$. It's a lot like Missy & Bryan helping friends and family out financially as they grow their own YT channels.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Considering there is a good chance she IS pregnant.... Shes quite smart not to mention it so keeps people watching.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:It's definitely to Julie's advantage to move back to Utah while she's pregnant. Her YT channel will really take off because she'll be around everyone else AND pregnancy/babies bring the big views!

Still, I'm sure her sisters are helping them financially until they start really bringing in the big YT $$$$. It's a lot like Missy & Bryan helping friends and family out financially as they grow their own YT channels.
I agree, her views are better and she does seem happier so I can't fault her for wanting to move closer to family.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:I'm guessing it'll be a Halloween pregnancy announcement. Her costume appears to be pregnant prom queen.
In a normal world this wouldnt be a problem but wouldnt a Pregnant Prom Queen, even a costume, would be scandalous amongst Mormons? Implying premarital sex? _I_dont_care_ but wouldnt it be awkward for them
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

amyfalafal wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:I'm guessing it'll be a Halloween pregnancy announcement. Her costume appears to be pregnant prom queen.
In a normal world this wouldnt be a problem but wouldnt a Pregnant Prom Queen, even a costume, would be scandalous amongst Mormons? Implying premarital sex? _I_dont_care_ but wouldnt it be awkward for them
That could be true - maybe she's using an old prom dress for some "princess" type costume. My friend did the pregnant prom queen thing a few years ago and it was funny, but she's not LDS.

Return to “Other Griffiths/Mechams”