Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

mary kay is pretty much a pyramid scheme as far as most people are concerned so they already have that "business" on lockdown. and the fact that queen meg has been doing sponsored videos left and right claiming those products are her fave and yet she has just unboxed them in front of us lets us know the other scam is her channel more or less.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
LoveLisaS
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LoveLisaS »

Loverach06 wrote:Good Lord the brows. The blonde she goes the worse they'll look... I thought she wanted to be as blonde as Julie.. now she's blonder... How's Julie gonna feel about that?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Did you notice she edited her caption to make mention of her brows??? ‘No I will not be lightning my brows because I LIKE them like this blah blah blah’

Unless Head Honcho Hickman has deleted the comments already, the only critical comment is yours... seems like they’ve been reading up on them selves again Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LoveLisaS wrote:
Did you notice she edited her caption to make mention of her brows??? ‘No I will not be lightning my brows because I LIKE them like this blah blah blah’

Unless Head Honcho Hickman has deleted the comments already, the only critical comment is yours... seems like they’ve been reading up on them selves again Image

head honcho hickman is sitting in a tree somewhere waiting to kill a deer so he can try and get meg to stop ordering hello fresh and BBQ takeout because he's tired of how wide she's getting as of late. she is one of the 2-3 people i don't mind commenting on their weight because you can just tell she is a straight up mean girl and surely she has done it herself toward others on youtube. "well i'm gonna do bettah than her on youtube because she's a size 12 and julie and i share our walmart hauls y'all! people think i am just as pretty as i know i am!"

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i love how meg says this week's video is a last minute video because she needed something to put up. at least she isn't lying in that area anymore where she openly admits that her content is last minute............and if the girl says y'all one more time i'm going to pull out my natural blonde hair.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

she doesn't hesitate to tell us how they're having people over to visit so i am curious who it will be given they put things out that looks like they could be for kids to eat and she mentions having paige daniel over so that will be loads of fun seeing two fakes from youtube together under one roof next week. look out for the collab of a lifetime y'all because those are two girls i can't stand on youtube! it will almost be as horrible as her and myka together under one roof cleaning i mean visiting one another.
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 3nellieg »

Things I noticed in the video: the pantry organization she did with Myka seems to be gone. She has very little food in the pantry. She bought junk for her guests to eat and has no intention of cooking for them. She is using Purex instead of her favorite Caldrea detergent. She has the absolute cheapest pillows on the guest bed you can get at Walmart and uses no pillow protectors or mattress pad, which is gross. I love when she said she’s needing to put up a video.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i think what struck gold for me was how she kept saying over and over that they are having people over like it's some sort of huge feat. don't worry meg we still see you as a pitiful recluse who prances around in front of a camera for the greater good of your rent.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I find it odd she says “guests”. Why doesn’t she say friends or family?

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

if they were friends or family she wouldn't have gone all out to impress them is the way i have to look at it. if i have friends or family come to stay for a few days i certainly don't out items in a box on the counter and set out waters for them. they know where the fridge and pantry are. these visitors are people from youtube i bet that she wants to impress big time.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sorry for the double post but $100 says her and britneyandbaby wind up meeting or collabing in the future because britneyandbaby has been commenting a ton on meg's videos lately
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:if they were friends or family she wouldn't have gone all out to impress them is the way i have to look at it. if i have friends or family come to stay for a few days i certainly don't out items in a box on the counter and set out waters for them. they know where the fridge and pantry are. these visitors are people from youtube i bet that she wants to impress big time.
You’re right. I never go extra for my friends or family here. Want something to eat, help yourself. Mi casa su casa. Make yourself at home. I just think it’s cold, IMO.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:sorry for the double post but $100 says her and britneyandbaby wind up meeting or collabing in the future because britneyandbaby has been commenting a ton on meg's videos lately
Ugh. Barf.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

smom12 wrote:
You’re right. I never go extra for my friends or family here. Want something to eat, help yourself. Mi casa su casa. Make yourself at home. I just think it’s cold, IMO.
as if anyone expected anything more than cold from meg ya know? :misch:
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Why is she trying to tell people that she is a natural blonde? Some of her first YouTube videos are about how to dye your hair blonde. Her eyebrows make it obvious that she's a brunette and her roots are clearly brunette in her older videos from 2014. Her excuses are just bizarre. She didn't want to look like her sister and she wanted to be the same color as her daughter (she's now much blonder than her daughter). Dye your hair whatever you want, but why can't she formulate a straightforward and honest explanation for the change in hair color?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HashtagBlessed wrote:Dye your hair whatever you want, but why can't she formulate a straightforward and honest explanation for the change in hair color?
asking queen meg to be straight forward and honest about something is like telling a one year old to become potty trained overnight. for her it's close to impossible to just be honest with not only herself but her subscribers and followers. if meg didn't lie so much and wasn't so full of herself like she is lately then i think i would actually half enjoy some of her videos. only problem with that is the fact that she has lied her way to the top and it all started with her apparently having a stalker not only in her family but in target.
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Yeah, the laundry video and that a whole Target stalking thing did it for me. I straight up cannot stand her, now. It’s at the point that I automatically downvote her videos before I watch. She could announce that she was cleaning with her grove products and concocted the cure for cancer and I’d still downvote her. I dislike her that much. Don’t get me started on that slow looking gum toothed husband of hers. He is sickening. I can’t imagine having that 200# goofy secret squirrel face looming around the house all day. Are there any other Youtuber s who have layabout husbands like this one? They just up and decided, “ I’m gonna suck on my wife’s youtube titty until it’s dry as a bone!”
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

3nellieg wrote:Yeah, the laundry video and that a whole Target stalking thing did it for me. I straight up cannot stand her, now. It’s at the point that I automatically downvote her videos before I watch. She could announce that she was cleaning with her grove products and concocted the cure for cancer and I’d still downvote her. I dislike her that much. Don’t get me started on that slow looking gum toothed husband of hers. He is sickening. I can’t imagine having that 200# goofy secret squirrel face looming around the house all day. Are there any other Youtuber s who have layabout husbands like this one? They just up and decided, “ I’m gonna suck on my wife’s youtube titty until it’s dry as a bone!”
Jessfam. Her husband quit his job and basically naps all day while she brings in the $$$$

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

3nellieg wrote:Don’t get me started on that slow looking gum toothed husband of hers.
the video they did on the halloween costumes when they put the camera on him in costume was probably the best set of entertainment i have had in a very long time. i have never laughed so hard as i did to seeing him dressed up when we all knew that in reality he needed no costume at all. he is by far the ugliest person i think i've laid my eyes on but they are a perfect match because i think she is probably one of the ugliest people on the inside just as much he on the outside.

well done hickmans...........well done
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i have a question when it says at the bottom on here the users browsing this thread what does it mean when it says google adsense bot? is that someone not registered that is reading the comments here?
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Hmmm, I hadn’t noticed that. I don’t see it . Wonder what that is about?

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”