• Advertisement

Teenmommy2010/Emily Wowk

Re: Teenmommy2010/Emily Wowk

Postby Jodyxo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:30 am

da1nty wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:
da1nty wrote:In her post she did say her family did include Brady, so I’m sure she’s well aware of the cheating speculators/rumours, and wanted to shut that down by mentioning him. I personally don’t have an opinion about the cheating thing bc I’m a little unsure if that’s what was truly going on. This Tyler guy seems unstable and just weird, but it shut down the rumours that her and Brady broke up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep they are still together for now. I don't see them together in 10 years heck maybe even 5 but for now they are.

I agree. They’ve always seemed like they’re always arguing over everything really. I remember a couple years back (2 maybe?) when they broke up and she got back with her ex fiancé Ian. That’s why I believe that person that said she’s cheated before. She was literally back with him within weeks. There must’ve been something going on before then.

Now you’re catching on.. she went back and forth between the two a lot. Like a LOT. Never posted that they broke up in between. Or how many times she cheated. But still counts anniversaries as having been together all those years. She tries very hard to hide those parts of her life. Which is why she vanishes from youtube for so long. Hard to hide that your back living at home.

Jodyxo
Wallflower

Advertisement

Postby da1nty » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:32 am

^ I kinda figured. I guess she doesn’t realize some people can actually notice these things lol. She went from being so in love with Brady, and when they broke up it was a couple weeks and she was already posting pics with that Ian guy that she dated before she started dating Brody. She also was “talking” to Brody while dating/engaged to Ian, if my assumptions are right. I feel like she’s gone back and forth with both of them (like you said) for a while now. If this whole Tyler thing is true, he’s just another one in the mix. Honestly not surprised.

da1nty
Amateur

Postby gossipqueen » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:05 am

da1nty wrote:^ I kinda figured. I guess she doesn’t realize some people can actually notice these things lol. She went from being so in love with Brady, and when they broke up it was a couple weeks and she was already posting pics with that Ian guy that she dated before she started dating Brody. She also was “talking” to Brody while dating/engaged to Ian, if my assumptions are right. I feel like she’s gone back and forth with both of them (like you said) for a while now. If this whole Tyler thing is true, he’s just another one in the mix. Honestly not surprised.

whis the Ian guy ??

gossipqueen
Amateur

Postby lizpuff2006 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:09 am

gossipqueen wrote:
da1nty wrote:^ I kinda figured. I guess she doesn’t realize some people can actually notice these things lol. She went from being so in love with Brady, and when they broke up it was a couple weeks and she was already posting pics with that Ian guy that she dated before she started dating Brody. She also was “talking” to Brody while dating/engaged to Ian, if my assumptions are right. I feel like she’s gone back and forth with both of them (like you said) for a while now. If this whole Tyler thing is true, he’s just another one in the mix. Honestly not surprised.

whis the Ian guy ??

An old BF that she went back and forth with during the Brady era. She broke up with Brady and was posting pics on instagram including Ian in them. They have since been deleted but I Thought I saw a screenshot on one of these pages here
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper

Postby gossipqueen » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:11 am

She follows this page like a her life’s depends on her I’m pretty sure. Brady said either delete your social media and make everything private or he walks that’s probably why she delete Twitter and YouTube . Too much heat and to much personal stuff going to be noticed

gossipqueen
Amateur

Postby mamadrama97 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:15 am

I wonder if Tyler will blow up when he sees this Instagram post. This should be interesting. He’s been quiet lately.

mamadrama97
Amateur

Postby da1nty » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:23 am

Ian and her (if I rmr correctly) dated before she met Brady, but was dating him while she was close with his sister brandy. She posted a picture of a ring and said she was engaged I believe they were together for maybe a year (I could be wrong this was a long time ago) and if I rmr correctly they also lived together. In one video she said she met Brady through his sister and she hooked them two up, so my assumption is all that was occurring while she was still with the Ian guy. I found it strange because when they broke up she shitted on him (like she usually does with most people on social media) and talked about how great Brady was. Then went back to Ian and was posting pic on IG weeks after her and Brady had broken up. It wasn’t until a month later that those pics were gone and she was back with Brady, then was pregnant a few months later.

da1nty
Amateur

Postby gossipqueen » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:18 am

[quote="da1nty"]Ian and her (if I rmr correctly) dated before she met Brady, but was dating him while she was close with his sister brandy. She posted a picture of a ring and said she was engaged I believe they were together for maybe a year (I could be wrong this was a long time ago) and if I rmr correctly they also lived together. In one video she said she met Brady through his sister and she hooked them two up, so my assumption is all that was occurring while she was still with the Ian guy. I found it strange because when they broke up she shitted on him (like she usually does with most people on social media) and talked about how great Brady was. Then went back to Ian and was posting pic on IG weeks after her and Brady had broken up. It wasn’t until a month later that those pics were gone and she was back with Brady, then was pregnant a few months later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote{ WOOOOOW. EHY DIDNT I KNOW THIS. The fact change

gossipqueen
Amateur

Postby Mel1011 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:14 am

Is she really gonna lie to her followers about why she deleted her YouTube? It obviously had something to do with Tyler. He must've threatened to expose her or whatever and she freaked.
Mel1011
True Gossiper

Postby Kaydeedid » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:27 am

Tyler freaking out the other day and saying "you need to update your people" well we got the update tyler and it still makes you look CRAZY. Maybe y'all are right and he was just obsessed with her.
Kaydeedid
Amateur

Postby Mel1011 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:43 am

IMG_2684.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mel1011
True Gossiper

Postby hwarner » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:10 pm

You can go to hell Tyler?

hwarner
Talker

Postby Hatethefakeones » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:13 pm

Mel1011 wrote:
IMG_2684.JPG

I might be wrong but I have a feeling that she knows this guy and he is obsessed with her and she stayed away from him because of his obsession. He looks like a stalker. If she was really cheating on Brady like he makes it look then he can perfectly expose the “ messages, calls etc” that he always says that she is sending. Go ahead Tyler post those messages and calls. I know you are here in this forum.

Hatethefakeones
Informer

Postby 80085 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:01 pm

Kaydeedid wrote:Tyler freaking out the other day and saying "you need to update your people" well we got the update tyler and it still makes you look CRAZY. Maybe y'all are right and he was just obsessed with her.

Possibly he's obsessed with her and Emily lead him on because she clearly can't get enough of male attention, but doesn't actually love him or any of them. This isn't onesided, she definitely knows him and has some kind of relationship with him but it's purely because it benefits her (emotionally, makes her feel wanted) not because she loves him. She's never apppeared to be in love with any man she's ever been with in the entire time I've been watching her.
Guru Gossiper

Postby OkayBih » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:22 pm

gossipqueen wrote:

whis the Ian guy ??

You can't actually be serious not knowing who Ian is considering you've been following her for 7 years. Funny how while in a relationship with Ian, homegirl totally forgot about Youtube. After they broke up, she came back in full force and made two long ass videos about him, bashing him and saying how he's a cheater LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:
My guess is, the person who's saying Emily's been cheating numerous times is Brandy, Brady's sister. But I heard they're cool now, so not sure. She was also the one who recorded Emily talking about Ian being a cheater and laughing their asses off. She must have a lot of dirt on her.
No wonder once she started playing around with her brother, things went downhill. I mean, okay... messing with other guys wouldn't faze her, but her bro... naaah.
OkayBih
Amateur

Postby Kaydeedid » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:03 pm

I think I remember Emily mentioning in a video once that Brady and brandy didn’t get along and weren’t very close.
Kaydeedid
Amateur

Postby OkayBih » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:10 pm

If so, she must be a really desperate one. Leaving your best friend for the D.
OkayBih
Amateur

Postby da1nty » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:13 am

Yeah, Brandy and Brady didn’t get a long for a while, but by then Emily was already in a relationship with him for several months at this point. Then Emily and brandy stopped being friends because she felt brandy didn’t put effort into their friendship. I think it was a year ago where they patched things up. It was brandy who told Emily to leave Brady tho, saying she could do better (funny considering she’s the one who hooked them up lol).

da1nty
Amateur

Postby fortwendy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:18 pm

Kaydeedid wrote:
fortwendy wrote:IP checks for everyone.

I LOVE this idea.. how do we make this happen?

Mel1011 wrote:Someone needs to report chai and mamadrama to a mod so they can see the IP addresses or something.

I messaged a mod. All they could tell me was mamadrama97's IP isn't from anywhere remotely near Emily or Tyler. Like a different continent.
fortwendy
Gossiper

Postby mamadrama97 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:36 pm

That’s funny because I stuck up for Tyler. I tried seeing it from his vantage point. And than got called Tyler. I feel terrible for Tyler because she lead him on. She would delete him and than add him again. Emily had to have been telling him ridiculous things to keep him around for Tyler to blow up like he did, it all seems strange. I don’t think he forced her to delete youtube at all. His whole twitter freak out was basically him angry that she deleted her stuff. I bet she deleted it because brady found out so she probably told him she deleted everything for him. She seems very sneaky that way. Now that you know I’m not Tyler and that’s been proved I’m rooting for him in this mess. Brady and Emily their time is long gone. You can’t not make something work after something like this it’s so easy to tell she is not happy and she doesn’t love him anymore. And Tyler seems like the nice guy who blew up because he lost something he really loved he was lead on for 7 months he said. I vote for him he’s holding onto what love stands for. And I’m from the Netherlands FYI.

mamadrama97
Amateur

Postby Mel1011 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:24 am

Wow how surprising. I don't feel sorry for tyler. He knew full well he was getting involved with someone who already had a family. Serves him right tbh.
Mel1011
True Gossiper

Postby lizpuff2006 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:25 am

Mel1011 wrote:Wow how surprising. I don't feel sorry for tyler. He knew full well he was getting involved with someone who already had a family. Serves him right tbh.

I agree. A good man or boy in this case would never go after a woman that has a bf. Let alone someone that has kids with that person. Tyler is the homewrecker here. If something did go on, Emily did not help but he should have found someone else.
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:02 am

I will never feel any pity for Tyler. He knew exactly what he was getting into. She had a partner, one child, maybe 2 depending on when they met. If she truly wanted to be with him, she would’ve actually left Brady, regardless. People will always say that they’ll leave their partner for the person they’re having an affair with. And guess what? A lot of the times they never do. Obviously it doesn’t make anything right but you know.
He’s just an idiot, and she’s a whore.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

Postby staceybrax » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:34 pm

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:Wow how surprising. I don't feel sorry for tyler. He knew full well he was getting involved with someone who already had a family. Serves him right tbh.

I agree. A good man or boy in this case would never go after a woman that has a bf. Let alone someone that has kids with that person. Tyler is the homewrecker here. If something did go on, Emily did not help but he should have found someone else.

I agree that Tyler should never have gone after someone in a relationship and as soon as he found out he should have backed away... but he isn’t the one in the committed relationship, he has no loyalty or commitment to Brady. Emily does. Emily should have shut Tyler down immediately and never even engaged in any flirting or whatever with Tyler. If anyone is a homewrecker it’s Emily.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby mamadrama97 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:42 pm

You don’t always plan on falling in love. Emily needs to leave brady. That’s the right thing to do. It’s clear she’s unhappy and there is more that meets the eye

mamadrama97
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Q-Z