JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Unread post by luci417 »

kellynicole wrote:That big ass knife just left on the table around all the kids is giving me anxiety Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The kids aren't the ones you need to worry about around big ass knives...
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

luci417 wrote:
kellynicole wrote:That big ass knife just left on the table around all the kids is giving me anxiety Image

The kids aren't the ones you need to worry about around big ass knives...
LMAOOO!

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

deannaroseo wrote:I don't think it was funny that Kyson fell asleep on stage.
For one, how does that even happen? Being surrounded by tons of noise, kids everywhere, and he just lays his head down and passes out. For a little kid to do that, he must have been absolutely exhausted. I actually feel bad for him. It's not his fault that he doesn't get any sleep in that zoo of a house.
And two, of course Chris and Jess are laughing like fucking buffoons. It's not funny, and they should actually be embarrassed. But yes, not valuing your growing child's need for sleep is hilarious.

And Kyson's sad expression after the play while Jess laughs and vlogs about it was just awful.
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Guys, I'm so fucking sick of Mess's kids wiggly teeth in front of my face every damn vlog. Those little brats have like, 70 teeth each I swear!!!!!!!! Every day it's a new one!
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Madison wrote:I also think Jess constantly saying "they are JUST part of the rainbow" in the play is sending them the wrong message. They have just as much part in the play as the other kids and should be taught more about responsibility.

And Lilia is too old to still be picking her nose like that, it's gross.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Speaking of which, it grosses the shit out of me when these yt moms post videos of their kids digging noses, eating buggers, farting and peeping the tub. Like wtf ? How's that even cute?
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Also why did Messs waste probably $2-300 dollars for guys to put Landen's dresser together when she has a perfectly capable, UNEMPLOYED husband?! I don't understand these people.
SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

socks123 wrote:I think she may not be lying about having mattress covers and still leaking through. We have two on our bed (his grandma loves to come when we are at work and improve our home lol) one of them is like a rubber sheet the other is a normal mattress protector. Tmi but I had a heavy period one night and a little went through both. So I can definitely understand how even with a mattress protector she managed to screw it up.

What I can’t defend them on is getting the mattress right before she had the home birth.
I get that but that's why my mattress cover currently is full plastic that wraps around the inter mattress and zips up. The zipper is on the back of the mattress that way nothing can get in. When I'm not pregnant I use the one you're talking about, which is more like a fitted sheet. Those move around a lot in my experience so I can see how stains could get through. You'd think she'd get something heavy duty if she was having a home birth.
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

GUYS. JESSS'S NEWEST DECOR ADDITION.

"PARDON THE MESS BUT MY CHILDREN ARE MAKING MEMORIES!"

BITCH. VACUUMING AFTER THEIR MEMORIES ARE MADE MIGHT HELP, MAYBE?!
SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

Clearly Kyson isn't getting enough sleep if he can fall asleep during a play. If you knew your kids were going to have a long day why wouldn't you put them to sleep earlier or at least on time? I also think it's cruel to leave the clip in of Lilia picking her nose. Wasn't she already bullied at school once? Sure any kid there could have saw her but now anyone who watches the video will for sure see it. There's cute embarrassing, and just straight up embarrassing.

The "sup fam?!?!" next to "hello" doesn't look good at all. But really that whole wall doesn't look great. I'm all for personal touches in the home, but not every wall needs to be plastered with things.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Poor Kyson he's embarrassed and they laugh at him. Lilia video of her topless in the tub, picking her nose. :?
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

jcait00 wrote:GUYS. JESSS'S NEWEST DECOR ADDITION.

Yeah the kids are making memories...ones that they'll later relive in therapy.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

luci417 wrote:
jcait00 wrote:GUYS. JESSS'S NEWEST DECOR ADDITION.

Yeah the kids are making memories...ones that they'll later relive in therapy.
The memories they'll remember is their mom with her legs wide open and a camera constantly shoved into their faces.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

SJSx3 wrote:Clearly Kyson isn't getting enough sleep if he can fall asleep during a play. If you knew your kids were going to have a long day why wouldn't you put them to sleep earlier or at least on time?
Maybe that's why he always looks sad, maybe it's not sadness, but just exhaustion? Maybe somebody can confirm that, but I get the impression that all of them sleep with a TV on (I don't remeber their individual rooms), or is that just weird lightning from the camera (night mode, or something)? If they sleep with the TV on, I'm not surprised they sleep badly plus going to bed late.
As a child I never fell asleep to a TV and was hardly ever exhausted. Now as a grown up I have trouble sleeping without a TV (I know bad habit), but as much as it helps me fall asleep, I noticed that sleeping through the night is more difficult, so I'm a little more tired in the morning than I need to be. Now imagine that with a 5 year old.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

DoodleBop wrote:Poor Kyson he's embarrassed and they laugh at him. Lilia video of her topless in the tub, picking her nose. :?
Wanted to bring this up. Lilia topless in bath and bed. I have NO idea how normal is it for a girl her age. Even if it is , why show it ?
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

marshmellow wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:Poor Kyson he's embarrassed and they laugh at him. Lilia video of her topless in the tub, picking her nose. :?
Wanted to bring this up. Lilia topless in bath and bed. I have NO idea how normal is it for a girl her age. Even if it is , why show it ?
It's probably typical for some families -but- she's probably more than old enough to not want her friends and strangers to see her topless. Then the whole issue of creepers on the internet.
kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

My 8 year old will happily be topless in front of us at home but I know she'd be funny about boys seeing her like it. Children naturally develop a sense of modesty.

It isn't fair to put stuff like that on the internet as there is a risk her friends will see and mock her.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

What the hell is that bumblebee outfit..? I would say I can't wait til Halloween is over because the stupid outfits would stop but we all know Jess well enough to know that's not true..
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Madison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Madison »

I think the bumblevee outift is because they are trick-or-treating tonight.

I unsubbed from her today, that last video was just too ridiculous for me. Allow your daughter some modesty, some things are best left private. Put your kids to bed earlier. Make your husband contribute. It's frustrating as hell to watch her anymore.

missninadoesmc
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by missninadoesmc »

Madison wrote:Not hating just new to the boards, but is there a reason some people call Addelyn "Adjective" or "Adipose" lol Image

Adipose remind me of doctor who the little balls of fat. Might be why people call her that since she's such a big baby Image

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Idk why she hyped this vlog up because it was so damn boring. I had to fast forward through the entire thing.

And damn kyson really does look sad all the time..

Return to “JesssFam”