KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | KKandBabyJ | Part 11

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | Part 11

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

"idk where you're from but here in orlando we SHOP. all the time"
No girl. YOU shop all the time bc you have a shopping addiction..
Bay1029
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bay1029 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:"idk where you're from but here in orlando we SHOP. all the time"
No girl. YOU shop all the time bc you have a shopping addiction..

Seriously... none of her friends who are on youtube are like that, at least they do not show it. It just proves how spoiled and privileged she is.
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

I feel like Keren is so clingy to khoa. Someone mentioned it in one of the videos I was watching . It seems to me she doesn’t have any other friends other then Taylor , Bianca and okbaby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

Keren keeps going on and on how the hate comments don't phase her haha yea they do because you keep telling yourself that in the video lol

And her whole life before kids.. girl! You sound like a boring ass white privileged little girl that couldn't even complete college. You didn't live life and now your stuck with kids and a "fiancé" that is more in love with his pool than you I hope her followers will realize that you should go to college, have fun, Travel!!!! That's what your young years are for then you find someone and settle down. I can't imagine my life without my baby but I'm almost happy I enjoyed college and living abroad.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:Clearly she didn’t have a typical college experience. Or even anything remotely interesting. It sounds like she was just up khoas ass the whole time. She could have done cheerleading or applied for financial aid. If noni was working 3 jobs then I’m sure she would have qualified back then. She couldn’t even give advice about studying because she would cheat off of khoa.
Omgg ik she used khoa so much

Right? And I hate to sound like a bitch but I’ve taken community college classes during my summer break because they were cheaper than my university classes, and they were much easier! It felt like advanced high school course. If you can barely keep up with those I don’t see how you can last when you transfer to a university.
Bay1029
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bay1029 »

ach8007 wrote:Keren keeps going on and on how the hate comments don't phase her haha yea they do because you keep telling yourself that in the video lol

And her whole life before kids.. girl! You sound like a boring ass white privileged little girl that couldn't even complete college. You didn't live life and now your stuck with kids and a "fiancé" that is more in love with his pool than you Image I hope her followers will realize that you should go to college, have fun, Travel!!!! That's what your young years are for then you find someone and settle down. I can't imagine my life without my baby but I'm almost happy I enjoyed college and living abroad.

Exactly, if she did not care about the hate comments then why spend time addressing it?

She probably thought playing house with Khoa would be so much fun! I think she realized how much she is missed out on her life when she went to NYC with Khoa's sister. She also goes out a lot without the kids, I wonder what made her rush into things so young since she claims Jackson was planned.
Bay1029
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bay1029 »

Unknowngirly wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:Clearly she didn’t have a typical college experience. Or even anything remotely interesting. It sounds like she was just up khoas ass the whole time. She could have done cheerleading or applied for financial aid. If noni was working 3 jobs then I’m sure she would have qualified back then. She couldn’t even give advice about studying because she would cheat off of khoa.
Omgg ik she used khoa so much

Right? And I hate to sound like a bitch but I’ve taken community college classes during my summer break because they were cheaper than my university classes, and they were much easier! It felt like advanced high school course. If you can barely keep up with those I don’t see how you can last when you transfer to a university.

Yeah, I have also taken courses at a CC, it's not that hard but of course, we know how LAZY Keren is. I am surprised she is not embarrassed to say those things lol
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Keren is lazy and pretty dumb. Which is a bad combination lol. She probably failed her first and only semester at UCF
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Meh one thing I hated what Keren said was how she felt like she wanted a child when she knew they werent even financially ready and I felt like khoa didn’t even want a child that early

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

I skip through her rant videos. Listen to few seconds. This video the video title doesn’t even match with what she’s talking! Why is she talking about hate and title as life before kids? Weird.
SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

She always talk about how hate comments don’t phase her, she literally blocked her YouTube channels from allowing hate comments and if someone tweets her something hateful she’ll either reply or block them. So obviously she doesn’t take them well. And I would say 75% of “hate” is parenting advice she refuses to take because she’s a “badass mom”

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Honestly I defended them at first cuz I didn’t realize how annoying Keren can be. I just thought “ wow all these people attacking her “ and then I kept on reading the forums and watching the videos and I realized how annoying she can be

Lizard135
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lizard135 »

When she says you don't need a degree in real estate, that may be true, but isn't it better? My college offers a Associate and a bachelors for real estate and I'd trust and pick someone with a Degree to sell me a house or whatever.

Tallipia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tallipia »

I think they got pregnant by accident and then when she had a miscarriage she felt down and they tried for another baby. Or she didn't even have a miscarriage and Jackson was an accident. Her story changes so much, don't know what the truth is anymore...
marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

Lizard135 wrote:When she says you don't need a degree in real estate, that may be true, but isn't it better? My college offers a Associate and a bachelors for real estate and I'd trust and pick someone with a Degree to sell me a house or whatever.

No, real estate has a licensing exam (each state does it differently, or at least it's not totally uniform) and if you pass that, you're a realtor, simple as that. There are really good realtors out there and pretty bad ones, doesn't matter whether they have a degree. Someone I know became a realtor on the side while still in college to get an unrelated degree and has done very well since his start as a realtor. He's a people person, enthusiastic, and aggressive but just enough and not in a bad way. There are qualities that make people good realtors, and you learn the ins and outs of realty when preparing for getting licensed.
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

Spillthattea wrote:Call me uptight but I found it disgusting that she was encouraging Jackson to call his dad ugly.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
I feel the same. I thought it was really disrespectful and not cute.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
iconicpatricia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iconicpatricia »

samawest wrote:
Spillthattea wrote:Call me uptight but I found it disgusting that she was encouraging Jackson to call his dad ugly.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
I feel the same. I thought it was really disrespectful and not cute.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Not even that but she wouldn't like it if khoa told Jackson to say "Mommy is ugly!" She's so blind about what shes doing it's ridiculous

laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

She’s not blind, homegirl is seriously dumb. Just dumb, nothing else.
—-
As for the realtor story, I don’t think it’s the most demanding job but you sorta gotta be born for it like for every other sales position.
iconicpatricia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iconicpatricia »

laesterschwester wrote:She’s not blind, homegirl is seriously dumb. Just dumb, nothing else.
—-
As for the realtor story, I don’t think it’s the most demanding job but you sorta gotta be born for it like for every other sales position.
I think she is also just doing it because of the success khoa has had with it. She's never showed interest before.

laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

...and she’ll fail miserably or will get success just through Khoa (like he always saves her ass) since she’s the most insincere and least passionate person ever. Unless it’s about Chick-fil-a - then she’s the most passionate person ever.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”