CaitlinFladager: Part 2

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager: Part 2

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Literally everything she posts she makes is premade.
Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

anonymous2829 wrote:
Puglover wrote: This girl I swear...
She's so rude!! And after the girl explained her question she didn't even respond...yet she claims she wants to help everyone become vegan lol. She only replies to people when she has something bitchy to say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Incredibly rude!!! And also "bread" ....bread isn't always vegan. Most use butters and some even use eggs
Girl needs to chill

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 96e309.jpg[/img]
Most unoriginal costume ever Image ugh

Notaninstagrammum43
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Notaninstagrammum43 »

anonymous2829 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 96e309.jpg[/img]
Most unoriginal costume ever Image ugh

I thought the exact same thing lol. Just an excuse to show off her body Image

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... d4d0a8.jpg[/img]
I'm sorry but I just don't believe this...this year there have been SO many viral posts about not judging or commenting on anyone who comes to your house to trick or treat, because you don't know who may have special needs and that people should embrace older kids going trick or treating because it means they aren't doing anything dangerous or illegal, etc. It's no coincidence that she had to make a post about her brother in law, I'm sure she copied the idea from all the other posts that have been going around. And on another note, he doesn't even look that old, so I don't believe anyone would say anything anyways

gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

Doesn’t matter if ur Older then 13. And don’t have special needs but if I saw someone at my door that looks older then 16 I ain’t giving u candy this is for kids no for adult . And you don’t have to serve or open the door to anyone u don’t want to . Doesn’t matter if u have Down syndrome or not if u don’t feel comfortable then don’t open your door .

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

gossipqueen wrote:Doesn’t matter if ur Older then 13. And don’t have special needs but if I saw someone at my door that looks older then 16 I ain’t giving u candy this is for kids no for adult . And you don’t have to serve or open the door to anyone u don’t want to . Doesn’t matter if u have Down syndrome or not if u don’t feel comfortable then don’t open your door .

Uhhh wtf..??? Get outta here, troll. It doesn't matter how old someone is, especially if they have a disability, just give them some candy and get over it. You completely missed the point of my post. Bye!

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Damn, some people are so nasty. I forgot teenagers aren't allowed to like candy. Don't give out candy if you feel that way bitter ass. Halloween is for everyone, I would rather have someone come to my house asking for candy than have them vandalizing stuff, no matter what age they are.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... a42631.jpg[/img]
Omfg she just just made a post about this ImageImageImageenough already, we already know how obsessed w yourself you are

Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

gossipqueen wrote:Doesn’t matter if ur Older then 13. And don’t have special needs but if I saw someone at my door that looks older then 16 I ain’t giving u candy this is for kids no for adult . And you don’t have to serve or open the door to anyone u don’t want to . Doesn’t matter if u have Down syndrome or not if u don’t feel comfortable then don’t open your door .

This pretty much proves that what Caitlin said probably did happen.
I actually believe her here, Ive seen a lot of post on mums groups with similar stories. Holidays always brings out the nasty in some people

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lolitalene wrote:

I actually believe her here, Ive seen a lot of post on mums groups with similar stories. Holidays always brings out the nasty in some people

I absolutely believe this happens, I'm sure it's more common than I'd like to believe. I have family members with special needs, and have experienced firsthand the rude looks and comments, etc., and it's awful. And yes, it totally may have happened to her nephew (I hope not, but of course it's possible). My point was just that I had seen so many posts about this topic go viral, and Caitlin will use absolutely any opportunity to copy a viral topic and apply it to her life - so it's just impossible to tell the difference between when she's being genuine and when she's simply trying to get attention/create a "popular" post

gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

anonymous2829 wrote:
Lolitalene wrote:

I absolutely believe this happens, I'm sure it's more common than I'd like to believe. I have family members with special needs, and have experienced firsthand the rude looks and comments, etc., and it's awful. And yes, it totally may have happened to her nephew (I hope not, but of course it's possible). My point was just that I had seen so many posts about this topic go viral, and Caitlin will use absolutely any opportunity to copy a viral topic and apply it to her life - so it's just impossible to tell the difference between when she's being genuine and when she's simply trying to get attention/create a "popular" post

damn right she will she’s dumb she has nothing going for her self literally

gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Wouldn’t doubt it if Noah cheats on her damn she’s so fake she’s trying so hard to go viral and to be the next Tammy hembrow hahah

gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Caitlin just looks skin and bones

gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Jeybee27 wrote:Damn, some people are so nasty. I forgot teenagers aren't allowed to like candy. Don't give out candy if you feel that way bitter ass. Halloween is for everyone, I would rather have someone come to my house asking for candy than have them vandalizing stuff, no matter what age they are.

gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

anonymous2829 wrote:

Uhhh wtf..??? Get outta here, troll. It doesn't matter how old someone is, especially if they have a disability, just give them some candy and get over it. You completely missed the point of my post. Bye!

I’m nota god damn troll my opinion I did that last year open the door to teenager and they were fucking rude and drunk so yeah I don’t open the fucking door to anyone I don’t give I fuck if u have a problem I ain’t giving u candy unless you are in elementary school !

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

anonymous2829 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... a42631.jpg[/img]
Omfg she just just made a post about this ImageImageImageenough already, we already know how obsessed w yourself you are

Also notice how she's not wearing make up and slutty clothes....Arianna probably just wants her mum to look like her mum!!

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I highly doubt her daughter took those pictures. I don’t believe a single thing this chick posts.

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

shilohjulia wrote:I highly doubt her daughter took those pictures. I don’t believe a single thing this chick posts.

You can definitely see the reflection of Arianna in Caitlin's sunglasses - but I don't doubt that Caitlin ASKED her to take the photos....

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 1ec2ac.jpg[/img]
Lol “her teachers love the lunches I pack and are happy to do so” ImageImage so full of herself

Return to “CaitlinFladager”