Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | Part 11

Unread post by KLothbrock »

ohanapanda wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:
Remember she said she knew she wanted kids because they couldn’t go anywhere and do anything so why not have kids ! LOL. When I heard that I was like omg that’s the most idiotic thing ever. They had no money but they wanted a child . Khoa does way too much for Keren . And she treats him like dirt on the vlogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's because Keren can't keep friends to do stuff. She is a horrid person on the vlogs, and poor Khoa has to out up with it. I feel for him most of the times. Like eating his food on the recent vlog.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
I’ve noticed khoa been getting more annoyed with her lately . Like he doesn’t wanna deal with her shit type annoyed .

I'm waiting for it to come out that Khoa cheats, like the Shaytards happened. I don't think he can do Keren much longer

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

KLothbrock wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:She could learn how to cook it. Or make an effort to cook to feed Khoa and her kids. If she is picky cool beans but the food she feeds Jackson is gross and processed. And Khoa is always starving but never really asks Keren because she sure can't cook

Yea she should learn . She has two kids and I’m sure she’s not teaching them healthy eating habits . All I see is Jackson eating chick file. Being Vietnamese I’m sure khoa wants more viet food or just homemade food in general . Maybe that’s why he’s always eating pho at his mom store

That's probably why Wyatt and Khoa are always there. Keren doesn't cook and Jackson eats warm up everything or cold uncrustables. Like she can't even make him an old fashioned pb&j.

What’s sad is that usually a mother would want to feed her child the best type of food so the child will be healthy but Keren is the total opposite. And honestly she should contribute by cooking a meal since she doesn’t have any other jobs other than shopping Image. Khoa works outside of YouTube and edits also. The least she can do for him is cook him a meal .

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

KLothbrock wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:That's because Keren can't keep friends to do stuff. She is a horrid person on the vlogs, and poor Khoa has to out up with it. I feel for him most of the times. Like eating his food on the recent vlog.

I’ve noticed khoa been getting more annoyed with her lately . Like he doesn’t wanna deal with her shit type annoyed .

I'm waiting for it to come out that Khoa cheats, like the Shaytards happened. I don't think he can do Keren much longer

You know I know why khoa mother didn’t like Keren . I’m viet and I know viet mothers expect the spouse to help around and do stuff and I feel like Keren wouldn’t even be able to help . He will probably leave her one day maybe that’s why they didn’t even get married yet. I mean they been dating since high school and I feel like he could be with someone way better.

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

I can’t imagine Keren working in real estate . She doesn’t have that personality and she’s not that likable compared to khoa .

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

If I had a YouTube channel with my husband , and my husband has a job outside of YouTube and most of our money comes from his rl job . The least I can do is cook dinner and clean up around the house . Keren doesn’t know that and she seems to be a bit selfish and a horrible
Mother

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

ohanapanda wrote:If I had a YouTube channel with my husband , and my husband has a job outside of YouTube and most of our money comes from his rl job . The least I can do is cook dinner and clean up around the house . Keren doesn’t know that and she seems to be a bit selfish and a horrible
Mother

Keren once stated that she made 1000$ on YouTube with just 70k subs so imagine now how much she takes in. So while Khoa does make good money Keren will always have YouTube money because she started vlogs first.

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

KLothbrock wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:That's because Keren can't keep friends to do stuff. She is a horrid person on the vlogs, and poor Khoa has to out up with it. I feel for him most of the times. Like eating his food on the recent vlog.

Khoa is too good of a man to ever do that. He’d rather just get stepped on by Keren forever.

Rene212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rene212 »

ohanapanda wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:Keren and Koa needs to keep using blue apron and learn how to cook . Keren doesn’t really contribute much to the household .

I rarely ever see Keren clean, she never ever cooks unless she is sponsoring blue apron and they eat so much takeout it's gross. Khoa cooks but none of them are cohesive when it comes to the times they eat. They all eat at a million different times a day and no one cooks it. It's embarrassing really.

Also Keren stayed she’s a picky eater and isn’t open to everything . Maybe that’s why she keeps eating fast food and canned soup .

THIS! I am a picky eater and don't like many veggies but I still fix my 11 month old tons of things include a variety of veggies. Just because I don't like them doesn't mean she won't. I'm surprised her pediatrician hasn't said something. You shouldn't be able to see a kids ribs so clearly.
whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatthename »

I’m the only one that thinks it’s inappropriate that she has her boob out when khoa sits right next to her??? How it’s not bothering Keren??
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not against breastfeeding, but you have nursing covers!!! Use them!!! Jessica from Jesssfam does the same thing...maybe it’s just me but I would use nursing cover if I’m around people...

wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
jrb7 wrote:Lmaoo Jelians face in this vlog. She knew Keren was dumb spending that much money on random stuff. Side Note: I actually really like Jelian! I know she can come off as awkward or distant, but I think she's a very pretty and sweet girl. I just think their friendship is weird.

LOL her face was what all of us think! She is really gorgeous! She reminds me of vanessa hudgens alot. or moana irl lol xD
I've posted this on her thread already but she reminds me a TON of a young Christina Ricci!

I don't condone cheating at all but part of me hopes Khoa and Jelian keep getting closer and he ends up falling for her. #khoalian
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

whatthename wrote:Image

I’m the only one that thinks it’s inappropriate that she has her boob out when khoa sits right next to her??? How it’s not bothering Keren??
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not against breastfeeding, but you have nursing covers!!! Use them!!! Jessica from Jesssfam does the same thing...maybe it’s just me but I would use nursing cover if I’m around people...
If Khoa doesn’t want to see boob, Khoa can go to the other room. The day when other women will stop judging and shaming based on absurd puritanical ideas we will all be better off. If you want to use a cover by all means use a cover but it is not Jelian’s job to preserve Khoa’s innocence , her job is to feed her child.go anywhere in the world: moms feeding babies. Go into any church in Europe: Mary with her boob out feeding her baby. It is only a big deal if you make it a big deal.
Edited to add: also good luck to you always having a cover ready the moment your child wants to nurse, especially if you’re breastfeeding for a year or more.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Yes you probably are the only one. She obviously feels comfortable enough around them to not use a cover. Nothing wrong with that. Keren shouldn’t be uncomfortable with her feeding her son..
A lot of times it’s much easier to do it without a cover, especially if the baby is a little older, probably doesn’t like things over him. It’s really not that big of a deal.

whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

sasperillo wrote:

If Khoa doesn’t want to see boob, Khoa can go to the other room. The day when other women will stop judging and shaming based on absurd puritanical ideas we will all be better off. If you want to use a cover by all means use a cover but it is not Jelian’s job to preserve Khoa’s innocence , her job is to feed her child.go anywhere in the world: moms feeding babies. Go into any church in Europe: Mary with her boob out feeding her baby. It is only a big deal if you make it a big deal.
Edited to add: also good luck to you always having a cover ready the moment your child wants to nurse, especially if you’re breastfeeding for a year or more.
You can take the cover with you, just put it in the diaper bag it’s not that hard.
I’m not shaming anyone, it’s great she’s breastfeeding her son , I just think she can do it more privately, she doesn’t have to go to another room and sit by herself , just use a cover...that’s my opinion , you don’t have to agree

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Umm hun, hate to break it to you but Jess whips it out and breastfeeds whenever. So does a ton of YouTube moms. Haha. And I don't think Keren cares because she realized it's a baby who is eating.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whatthename wrote:
sasperillo wrote:

You can take the cover with you, just put it in the diaper bag it’s not that hard.
I’m not shaming anyone, it’s great she’s breastfeeding her son , I just think she can do it more privately, she doesn’t have to go to another room and sit by herself , just use a cover...that’s my opinion , you don’t have to agree

I’m assuming you don’t have kids? No, it’s not hard to bring the cover obviously, but again, lots of kids will not nurse with the cover on when they get older. She should not have to nurse in private just because Khoa is there. It’s a natural thing and she should not be shamed for it. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying it’s inappropriate to nurse her son in the manner that she chooses

whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

KLothbrock wrote:

Umm hun, hate to break it to you but Jess whips it out and breastfeeds whenever. So does a ton of YouTube moms. Haha. And I don't think Keren cares because she realized it's a baby who is eating.

That’s what I said “hun”, that Jess does the same thing

whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
whatthename wrote:
sasperillo wrote: If Khoa doesn’t want to see boob, Khoa can go to the other room. The day when other women will stop judging and shaming based on absurd puritanical ideas we will all be better off. If you want to use a cover by all means use a cover but it is not Jelian’s job to preserve Khoa’s innocence , her job is to feed her child.go anywhere in the world: moms feeding babies. Go into any church in Europe: Mary with her boob out feeding her baby. It is only a big deal if you make it a big deal.

I’m assuming you don’t have kids? No, it’s not hard to bring the cover obviously, but again, lots of kids will not nurse with the cover on when they get older. She should not have to nurse in private just because Khoa is there. It’s a natural thing and she should not be shamed for it. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying it’s inappropriate to nurse her son in the manner that she chooses

My 18 month old nursed with the cover on without problems.
I’m not ashamed at all, that’s my opinion and you don’t have to agree

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

whatthename wrote:
sasperillo wrote:

Because no one will agree with you on this because it's breastfeeding..if Keren had a problem Keren would say something and she would go to another room or something. Khoa is an adult man who can choose not to stare, which he doesn't.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Rene212 wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:I rarely ever see Keren clean, she never ever cooks unless she is sponsoring blue apron and they eat so much takeout it's gross. Khoa cooks but none of them are cohesive when it comes to the times they eat. They all eat at a million different times a day and no one cooks it. It's embarrassing really.

Also Keren stayed she’s a picky eater and isn’t open to everything . Maybe that’s why she keeps eating fast food and canned soup .

THIS! I am a picky eater and don't like many veggies but I still fix my 11 month old tons of things include a variety of veggies. Just because I don't like them doesn't mean she won't. I'm surprised her pediatrician hasn't said something. You shouldn't be able to see a kids ribs so clearly.
I agree with you. At some point it needs to come down to Keren actually feeding her children food and not nasty food 24/7. I'm definitely not fully healthy but I at least cook a nice hearty dinner each night. Uncrustables for lunch is one thing but when all those kids eat are boxed food and chick fil a they have no diet.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whatthename wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:

That’s what I said “hun”, that Jess does the same thing

Jess is a completely different story. She whips her whole breast out for attention.
Also congrats on your older child nursing with a cover, you probably covered majority of the time, jelian hasn’t. And she doesn’t have to start now. You need to get over whatever hangups you have about nursing in public without a cover.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”