DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

ewitsme
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by ewitsme »

did they seriously pay 120 dollars for a surprise for the boys for literally doing nothing but staying home???? im so shocked! im all about rewarding good behavior but most rewards arent 60 dollar toys that most kids only get for christmas or birthdays!
:toss:
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

ewitsme wrote:did they seriously pay 120 dollars for a surprise for the boys for literally doing nothing but staying home???? im so shocked! im all about rewarding good behavior but most rewards arent 60 dollar toys that most kids only get for christmas or birthdays!
i hope to god this was sponsored or something cause thats just insane but i have yet to see a #spons or #ad anywhere.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

spacekitty wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:I doubt they will breed Luna. They said they would get her fixed after her heat is over hopefully soon. I can't imagine them breeding and taking care of puppies. She could barely handle one Australian shepherd puppy let alone a whole litter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They said she would be gone until she was out of heat, and she's back now.. .that makes me think either she's done or shes knocked up. they don't care about taking care of the litter, i mean look at the chickens!! The puppies will make for good vlog content, that matters way more to them than the care and actual well being of those animals.
If they did have her spayed, why didn’t we ever see her with a cone on her head? Did they just hide her away for a few days? Guess I’ll be on the hunt for a stomach incision on her or not.
I agree, I think they’re using her for the profits they can get from her..

She wasn't spayed... they got Zuri fixed and talked about it openly. Idk why they wouldn't do the same for Luna. She's not fixed.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Now theyre redoing Missys filming area as well....Corbin vlogged about taking the "old" furniture from them because Missy's channel is going in a new direction.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Now theyre redoing Missys filming area as well....Corbin vlogged about taking the "old" furniture from them because Missy's channel is going in a new direction.
A new direction???????? What on earth could she be doing? She can't cook (or doesnt anyway) the only thing she bakes are cookies, PB balls, cheater pumpkin pie, boxed cake mix and pumpkin bread, and shes already done videos on all that stuff. We all know she cant do makeup so that is out of the question. Her clothing choices are always questionable (remember the look book she did? actually shes done this more than once now... she never wore any of the clothing she bought for those). She's not very crafty or decoratively talented. She isn't doing the "mommy channel" stuff any more, she gave up on that as soon as she found out Finn was a boy... So what, are we going to get videos of her building Legos? A gaming channel so we can all watch her play Bubble Witch or Nintendo? A prank/challenge channel?? I'm really not sure what kinda content shes moving in a new direction towards...
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Playsinrain wrote: A new direction???????? What on earth could she be doing? She can't cook (or doesnt anyway) the only thing she bakes are cookies, PB balls, cheater pumpkin pie, boxed cake mix and pumpkin bread, and shes already done videos on all that stuff. We all know she cant do makeup so that is out of the question. Her clothing choices are always questionable (remember the look book she did? actually shes done this more than once now... she never wore any of the clothing she bought for those). She's not very crafty or decoratively talented. She isn't doing the "mommy channel" stuff any more, she gave up on that as soon as she found out Finn was a boy... So what, are we going to get videos of her building Legos? A gaming channel so we can all watch her play Bubble Witch or Nintendo? A prank/challenge channel?? I'm really not sure what kinda content shes moving in a new direction towards...
Idk if I quoted this correctly because I never post from my laptop so I'm sorry if I messed it up! But I could see Missy attempting to do things like DIYs and life hacks, kids EAT those videos up. Shane Dawson had a stint where that was all the content he made for awhile and his audience's demographic definitely seemed younger at that time.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Im so annoyed they bragged about the twin hatchimals to Liv and Pey-ton. Just last year he gave them one to open and then said it was Ollie's.

Was that missy zooming down the driveway from Bryans office widow when it was his turn to vlog?

Oh his plants are dying.. That was quicker than I thought
Lets replace them with shelves.. Umm you think he's just going toss them out in the dumpster?
Does he have a beanbag chair for a couch now? Looks broke kid college size.. Probably cost rich dad money tho

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Missy’s acne is back, AND she’s redoing her filming nook.
Getting ready for bumpdates?
Officially on pregnancy watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
KayCeeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KayCeeee »

FFS. So the boys get brand new Hatchimals toys because and I quote, "they've been cooped up all day." So maybe instead of running out and buying them brand new toys to prolong their love for mama and dada, you could actually play with some of the old toys that you've spent a fortune on. The fact that those boys don't even really react to these outrageous gifts anymore is so, so sad. Why not just wait a freaking month to give those to them on Christmas? Missy and Bryan are so painfully trying to be liked by their kids so they shower them with OTT presents every other day. The whole thing makes me sick.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

KayCeeee wrote:FFS. So the boys get brand new Hatchimals toys because and I quote, "they've been cooped up all day." So maybe instead of running out and buying them brand new toys to prolong their love for mama and dada, you could actually play with some of the old toys that you've spent a fortune on. The fact that those boys don't even really react to these outrageous gifts anymore is so, so sad. Why not just wait a freaking month to give those to them on Christmas? Missy and Bryan are so painfully trying to be liked by their kids so they shower them with OTT presents every other day. The whole thing makes me sick.
They have been cooped up all day sooo maybe take them to the park?? There have been at least 2 different days recently when ollie asked to go to a park and they just never do it. Poor kids. We spend most of our afternoons either outside at home riding bikes or at the park. Does ollie even have a bike?
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
KayCeeee wrote:FFS. So the boys get brand new Hatchimals toys because and I quote, "they've been cooped up all day." So maybe instead of running out and buying them brand new toys to prolong their love for mama and dada, you could actually play with some of the old toys that you've spent a fortune on. The fact that those boys don't even really react to these outrageous gifts anymore is so, so sad. Why not just wait a freaking month to give those to them on Christmas? Missy and Bryan are so painfully trying to be liked by their kids so they shower them with OTT presents every other day. The whole thing makes me sick.
They have been cooped up all day sooo maybe take them to the park?? There have been at least 2 different days recently when ollie asked to go to a park and they just never do it. Poor kids. We spend most of our afternoons either outside at home riding bikes or at the park. Does ollie even have a bike?
by the time ollie actually gets to go to the park is when they build their own, :roll: giving them even more of a reason to keep ollie and finn at home.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

spacekitty wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: A new direction???????? What on earth could she be doing? She can't cook (or doesnt anyway) the only thing she bakes are cookies, PB balls, cheater pumpkin pie, boxed cake mix and pumpkin bread, and shes already done videos on all that stuff. We all know she cant do makeup so that is out of the question. Her clothing choices are always questionable (remember the look book she did? actually shes done this more than once now... she never wore any of the clothing she bought for those). She's not very crafty or decoratively talented. She isn't doing the "mommy channel" stuff any more, she gave up on that as soon as she found out Finn was a boy... So what, are we going to get videos of her building Legos? A gaming channel so we can all watch her play Bubble Witch or Nintendo? A prank/challenge channel?? I'm really not sure what kinda content shes moving in a new direction towards...
Idk if I quoted this correctly because I never post from my laptop so I'm sorry if I messed it up! But I could see Missy attempting to do things like DIYs and life hacks, kids EAT those videos up. Shane Dawson had a stint where that was all the content he made for awhile and his audience's demographic definitely seemed younger at that time.
Oh, I LOVE to watch Missy diy Image It’s so entertaining! DIY box of valentines from the store, DIY cake from a box of Betty Crocker mix...she’s basically Martha Stewart Image And then when she actually DIYs, it’s something ridiculous like those homemade fruit snacks that she painstakingly hand-poured...and then we saw Ollie and Finn scarfing down Welch’s like 2 days later.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

cat9480 wrote:
spacekitty wrote:
Oh, I LOVE to watch Missy diy Image It’s so entertaining! DIY box of valentines from the store, DIY cake from a box of Betty Crocker mix...she’s basically Martha Stewart Image And then when she actually DIYs, it’s something ridiculous like those homemade fruit snacks that she painstakingly hand-poured...and then we saw Ollie and Finn scarfing down Welch’s like 2 days later.

Or the diy board that she removed just as finn was old enough to engage with it

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Why are they hyping the kids up for Santa at like, 50 days out from Christmas? That is a LONG TIME for a little kid. If it comes up in conversation a couple times, fine...but Christmas onesies every night and talking about Santa landing on the lawn? That makes for a long wait for two very little kids.

And the Hatchimals I know it was just a big ad, but seriously? That’s a “big gift” for most kids, and most kids wait all year for Santa or their birthday to come for that sort of thing.

gym-leader-demo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gym-leader-demo »

Have you guys seen Cassie’s boyfriend?? Honestly in my opinion he really resembles Bryan and it freaks me out lol

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

The title of the vlog today was useless. Those boys don't even need anyone to play Santa...it's like Christmas everyday. They got hatchimals because of a sunny day they were cooped up? I skipped around in the vlog so I'm just getting that part from here. Regardless, Santa doesn't have a day off when it comes to the Lannings. That's why Ollie is so jaded. I just don't know how B&M are okay spoiling the hell out of their kids, and only with material things. Those kids are going to get over it FAST.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Theirmom wrote:Missy’s acne is back, AND she’s redoing her filming nook.
Getting ready for bumpdates?
Officially on pregnancy watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I could see her spending all kinds of money redoing her filming nook because she has dreams of documenting every second of her pregnancy with a daughter. In reality, we’ll get a couple bumpdates early on so she can complain about how thuper sick and exhausted she is, then she’ll find out it’s another boy and we won’t see another update until he’s two and a half.

ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

cat9480 wrote:Why are they hyping the kids up for Santa at like, 50 days out from Christmas? That is a LONG TIME for a little kid. If it comes up in conversation a couple times, fine...but Christmas onesies every night and talking about Santa landing on the lawn? That makes for a long wait for two very little kids.

And the Hatchimals Image I know it was just a big ad, but seriously? That’s a “big gift” for most kids, and most kids wait all year for Santa or their birthday to come for that sort of thing.

i dont think hatchimals was an ad, there was no disclaimer in the description or comments and no mention of the being sent in the video (and legally they have to acknowledge if it was sent to them by the company or if they were sponsoring) and i think theyre smart enough to know that by now considering their many sponsorship and commercials in the past. so they literally (probably) just spent 120 dollars (give or take) for some useless junk that the kids will enjoy once and then end up in the piles of toys they already have but never play with.
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

spacekitty wrote:The title of the vlog today was useless. Those boys don't even need anyone to play Santa...it's like Christmas everyday. They got hatchimals because of a sunny day they were cooped up? I skipped around in the vlog so I'm just getting that part from here. Regardless, Santa doesn't have a day off when it comes to the Lannings. That's why Ollie is so jaded. I just don't know how B&M are okay spoiling the hell out of their kids, and only with material things. Those kids are going to get over it FAST.
its gonna be a smack in the face when ollie (and finn) are tweens/teens and expect everything to be handed to them and mommy and daddy no longer had the money to support their spoiled lifestyle!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

spacekitty wrote:
She had a picture on IG of a mug with "I'm a mom. What's your super power?" on it. My eyes almost rolled out of my head. If she is going to do more "life hacks" (like keeping nutri grain bars in your bedside table so you don't have to get up and feed your kid) or "mom" stuff, I won't be able to keep my breakfast down.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”