Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by spacekitty »

KayCeeee wrote:
DBhalloweenpic.png
I know this is slightly old but I was looking through Missy's Instagram (I refuse to follow her, I just came across it for the first time) and saw this picture of her and the Dump clan for Halloween. I am very taken back at how SHORT Suzanne is. Not being petty or cruel, I'm just genuinely shocked! It's very hard to tell how tall people are in vlogs. Isn't Missy like 5'2" or something? That means Suzanne has to be like 4'9", right? Bryan isn't tall either, so Ollie and Finn are destined to be quite short and stout little guys. Again, just emphasizing there's nothing wrong with this, but since Bryan and Missy are desperate for precious Joffrey Lannister Lanning to become a Disney star kid/tween, I'm not sure how much growing he'll do...especially with the diet he has going for him.
My question is how tall is Jimmy? He seems about average height

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

GREAT instagram for Zuri!

I've never wanted to vomit more in my entire life.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

I saw them at VidCon and would have to agree she is 5’2, I’m 5’5 and she was about 3 inches shorter then me.
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

cat9480 wrote:Zuri has her own Instagram now ImageImageImageImage I bet they think they’re being so clever calling it “Where is Zuri?” because they get asked that so much. This must be their passive aggressive, cutesy way of telling people to stop asking.

http://instagram.com/whereiszuri

A where is Luna account might have been more appropriate for every time she goes missing.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I just realized something. Bryan and Kim Jong Un have the same freakin' haircut.
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

Do they still do their Time Machine thing they did like twice? Didn’t they say it was going to be a weekly thing? I haven’t heard them mention it since then.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

zipadeedodah wrote:I just realized something. Bryan and Kim Jong Un have the same freakin' haircut.
Bryan better watch out, Trump might end up confusing them and call him “short and fat” while he’s on his twitter rampage! Image
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

actuallydear wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:I just realized something. Bryan and Kim Jong Un have the same freakin' haircut.
Bryan better watch out, Trump might end up confusing them and call him “short and fat” while he’s on his twitter rampage! Image
He’s just trying to be friends! Lmao

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

Wow, Missy and Bryan seriously lost touch with all reality. They had a busy week so they need a getaway? What were they busy doing? If I recall they have been hanging out at home and shopping and eating. I actually used to really like them, I’m sure some of you have too, but it’s like they are asking all of their original following to hate them.
Also, when vloggers claim they make videos for memories for their kids.. when the kids go back and see these blog titles they will think their entire life was a disaster since their titles generally consist of some sort of disaster. With a few challenges thrown in, of course.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Why didn't Bryan take the roosters? I get Missy is around them a lot more than Bryan, but he was just standing there getting GREAT (boring) vlog footage.

This vlog was really boring. No wonder it was uploaded at 9:00. Less stuff to edit.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DidEyeSayIt wrote:Wow, Missy and Bryan seriously lost touch with all reality. They had a busy week so they need a getaway? What were they busy doing? If I recall they have been hanging out at home and shopping and eating. I actually used to really like them, I’m sure some of you have too, but it’s like they are asking all of their original following to hate them.
Also, when vloggers claim they make videos for memories for their kids.. when the kids go back and see these blog titles they will think their entire life was a disaster since their titles generally consist of some sort of disaster. With a few challenges thrown in, of course.

Let’s not forget this is a couple who took a baby moon as if their entire lives aren’t some waiting period of relaxing until the next money maker makes an appearance

NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

Y’all called it! The roosters are gone!

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

NaNaBrianna wrote:Y’all called it! The roosters are gone!

Part of me understands why they had to get rid of them. They don't have enough hens for that many roosters, and we all know they're too lazy to help the roosters to coexist peacefully, AND they want eggs, not babies.

But, unless Missy is over the chickens (which she seems to be), are they not just going to go out in a couple months and buy more fertilized eggs? And then half of those will probably be roosters, so they'll get rid of them, and then it will just repeat again. Also, why get rid of roosters and buy more babies when their chickens could make more babies for them? :|

Like I said, I partly understand why they have to get rid of them, but I doubt they're doing it for a logical reason. It's just 'cause they're not hens. It's just gonna be a continual wash, rinse, repeat anyway.
NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

tintin15 wrote:

Part of me understands why they had to get rid of them. They don't have enough hens for that many roosters, and we all know they're too lazy to help the roosters to coexist peacefully, AND they want eggs, not babies.

But, unless Missy is over the chickens (which she seems to be), are they not just going to go out in a couple months and buy more fertilized eggs? And then half of those will probably be roosters, so they'll get rid of them, and then it will just repeat again. Also, why get rid of roosters and buy more babies when their chickens could make more babies for them? :|

Like I said, I partly understand why they have to get rid of them, but I doubt they're doing it for a logical reason. It's just 'cause they're not hens. It's just gonna be a continual wash, rinse, repeat anyway.
If I were them, I probably would do the same. Roosters, unless given plenty of land to roam, can get into pretty nasty fights with each other and can harm people. So I definitely can’t blame her for getting rid of them. Idk how many she kept, though, so I’m not sure if they can make their own babies.

Plus, she’s got so many different breeds there...how does that even work?! I also feel like they may go out and get more fertilized eggs and repeat just like you said. They want to get certain breeds and they would rather buy them then test their luck themselves

They love the babies so it’ll be interesting to see what happens next!

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

tintin15 wrote:

The roosters wouldn't have been a problem if they kept only one (especially the silkies, they are small and friendly and gentle) and collected the eggs every day. Baby chickens don't develop overnight they would have to leave the egg in the coop for days for it to develop at all, and at that point would you even eat an egg that sat outside in the heat for days?
Missy is lazy af for leaving eggs for days before collecting them. My favorite part of having chickens was having a bunch of different breeds and letting them hatch crazy crossbreed babies. I also ate the eggs and never ever had a problem with cracking open a baby chicken.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:This getaway seems like a baby making mission. I’m expecting a Christmas pregnancy announcement
I was thinking the same thing! She DID say Bryan was getting ready for 'bed'!
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

cat9480 wrote:Zuri has her own Instagram now ImageImageImageImage I bet they think they’re being so clever calling it “Where is Zuri?” because they get asked that so much. This must be their passive aggressive, cutesy way of telling people to stop asking.

http://instagram.com/whereiszuri

Been there, done that. This speaking in first person for the cat is so old :roll: This Belgian Bengal went viral more than a year ago: https://www.instagram.com/bengalthor/ , and eats shrimps :)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

coolusername1236 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:This getaway seems like a baby making mission. I’m expecting a Christmas pregnancy announcement
And he was obsessing over boats when they were at Dana Point or something. My daughter said they were on a boat in their insta story. Boat, being away from the kids, hmm...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:
And he was obsessing over boats when they were at Dana Point or something. My daughter said they were on a boat in their insta story. Boat, being away from the kids, hmm...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Are boats important for baby making? ImageImage

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... c2cac3.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 87d1ac.jpg[/img]

I think they are trying to throw us off the scent...

Return to “Daily Bumps”