Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

Anyone else want to tell me why for a "weekend getaway" Bryan and missy needed an entire house for just the two of them?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote: I was thinking the same thing! She DID say Bryan was getting ready for 'bed'!
And he was obsessing over boats when they were at Dana Point or something. My daughter said they were on a boat in their insta story. Boat, being away from the kids, hmm...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Are boats important for baby making? ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah, but BryBry really wanted to rent one.. Make him happy, maybe he'll let her try for a girl. Not sure if he is actually against having another or not... Just reaching.

Oh, and she's definitely NOT pregnant right now. Bryan posted a picture of her drinking a fishbowl margarita.

Edited: Oops-- guess someone beat me to the punch! That was the picture I was talking.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

cat9480 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... c2cac3.jpg //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 87d1ac.jpg
I think they are trying to throw us off the scent...

Especially because she usually hides her drinking. She's gotten a bit more open about it, but not to the point where she'd want pictures posted about it (at least, I don't think I've ever seen pictures of her where her alcoholic drink is the main focus).
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:Holy brain freeze

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Seriously! Ouch!! If she is drinking that whole thing by herself, she's going to be worshipping the porcelain god later.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:And he was obsessing over boats when they were at Dana Point or something. My daughter said they were on a boat in their insta story. Boat, being away from the kids, hmm...

Are boats important for baby making? ImageImage

Nah, but BryBry really wanted to rent one.. Make him happy, maybe he'll let her try for a girl. Not sure if he is actually against having another or not... Just reaching.

Oh, and she's definitely NOT pregnant right now. Bryan posted a picture of her drinking a fishbowl margarita.

Edited: Oops-- guess someone beat me to the punch! That was the picture I was talking.

Oohhh...I thought maybe there was some history with them and boats that I didn’t know about. Like Ollie was conceived on one or something lol.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Even if Missy is drinking, she's certainly not going to be immediately pregnant tonight lol. There's no harm in her drinking if they're starting to try tonight.

Maybe she needs to be drunk to make a baby. Who knows??? I guess they could not even be trying, but I don't like that theory :lol: There's no other reason for them to go away alone. They're always with their family or friends, so this has gotta be a special trip.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

cat9480 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... c2cac3.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 87d1ac.jpg[/img]

I just see this as proof she's getting in the baby making' mood! Alcohol makes ya frisky :)

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

tintin15 wrote:Maybe she needs to be drunk to make a baby.
I think this is it. Bryan’s a lot to take even when he’s not...well, you know Image

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

cat9480 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... c2cac3.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 87d1ac.jpg[/img]

I feel like it could be a virgin drink tho, I got a margarita at the Sugar Factory in NYC and asked for a virgin drink and got alcohol but it looked the same (obviously lol) but they’re known for massive drinks like that

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

spacekitty wrote:

I feel like it could be a virgin drink tho, I got a margarita at the Sugar Factory in NYC and asked for a virgin drink and got alcohol but it looked the same (obviously lol) but they’re known for massive drinks like that

Ha she looks a little too happy. I think shes buzzed

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

queentee20 wrote:This getaway seems like a baby making mission. I’m expecting a Christmas pregnancy announcement
I was thinking the same thing! She DID say Bryan was getting ready for 'bed'!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kaylor1 wrote:
spacekitty wrote:

They both look a little buzzed. And Bryan isn't doing his "I'm having so much fun I'm going to show you my tonsils!" grin. If he's tipsy, he might forget.
Why would anyone order a virgin fishbowl drink? I had virgin strawberry daiquiris and margaritas when I was pregnant, but didn't see the point in ordering a giant one-- with salt.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:
spacekitty wrote: I feel like it could be a virgin drink tho, I got a margarita at the Sugar Factory in NYC and asked for a virgin drink and got alcohol but it looked the same (obviously lol) but they’re known for massive drinks like that

They both look a little buzzed. And Bryan isn't doing his "I'm having so much fun I'm going to show you my tonsils!" grin. If he's tipsy, he might forget.
Why would anyone order a virgin fishbowl drink? I had virgin strawberry daiquiris and margaritas when I was pregnant, but didn't see the point in ordering a giant one-- with salt.

Maybe it’s Bryan’s drink but she’s just tasting it. It looks like there’s a pink lemonade in front of her. They love to throw out little things like that to mess with people so they’ll speculate either way - the carsickness/morning sickness thing, mentioning doctors appts, leaving the Doppler on the table (the house is neat as a pin thanks to the housekeeper - I don’t believe for one second that was accidental!), posing with alcohol. I think it all part of a little game they like to play to keep people guessing. She could just be having a drink because they’re trying and she’s not pregnant yet...but I also could totally see Bryan ordering that and making her pose with it just to make everyone think she’s not pregnant. He lives for that kind of thing, in my opinion.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Famous last words of Missy Lanning "How cute.....I want to keep you forever and ever" - to any animal that comes her way...and then a while later it's time to go BYE BYE hahaha BryLard doing what he does best...pissing money on stupid vacations for taking time away from their "hard work" :? Pause at 10:52 - do they ever change Finn's diaper?? Geez looks like he's hiding a chicken in there!! hahaha Missy had to add the dramatic effect by removing all of her make-up to play the "we're so busy" part in the end of the vlog - good job Mithy!!
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Missy just doesn’t know how to really smile so I can never tell w her lol

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I love the way the bird looked at them. It could probably smell them from a mile away!
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

She also just had a doctor appointment a few days ago!?!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:Ha she looks a little too happy. I think shes buzzed

Maybe it’s Bryan’s drink but she’s just tasting it. It looks like there’s a pink lemonade in front of her. They love to throw out little things like that to mess with people so they’ll speculate either way - the carsickness/morning sickness thing, mentioning doctors appts, leaving the Doppler on the table (the house is neat as a pin thanks to the housekeeper - I don’t believe for one second that was accidental!), posing with alcohol. I think it all part of a little game they like to play to keep people guessing. She could just be having a drink because they’re trying and she’s not pregnant yet...but I also could totally see Bryan ordering that and making her pose with it just to make everyone think she’s not pregnant. He lives for that kind of thing, in my opinion.

I was going to say the same thing. She has two drinks in front of her and looks like she is just pretending to drink that.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I was going to mention that it looks like there's no liquid in the straw when Missy is taking a "sip", but I figured you wouldn't really be able to tell unless it was a dark drink.

Now I'm wondering if I was right...

Return to “Daily Bumps”