Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

marshmellow wrote:This might be an unpopular opinion but stabby is more bearable these days as he is getting more comfortable with the camera and less cheesy with Jess. You can tell he is getting annoyed by her constant fakeness.
He seems more and more like an arsehole to me. He is always making mean jokes and trying to scare or upset the kids.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Loved the hanging fly trap/strip from their light in the living room/dining area. Gross.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

The honeymoon phase for them is def over. I am wondering how long they can continue the relationship the way it is....I go back and forth on how long until they break up if they ever will
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

It would probably help if he went back to work. Most couples aren't literally together every second of the day except the school run.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

nitm wrote:Jess acts so weird around Gabe! it's almost as if she still misses him. He must've dicked her down really good.
Was this comment even necessary? gross
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

Febe wrote:Loved the hanging fly trap/strip from their light in the living room/dining area. Gross.
I have one in my dinning room, they work really good, you hang them away from food and the table obvious and you have to keep them changed. Better then nasty disease-carrying flies.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Febe wrote:Loved the hanging fly trap/strip from their light in the living room/dining area. Gross.
oh, it's still there?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

Ugh that outfit she has giant baby in for a trampoline park....why?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

MommaMia3 wrote:Ugh, poor Kyson. He was definitely exhausted at the end of the vlog. But in my opinion those feelings of not being good enough compared to Kaden are coming from a very real place. We've all seen her lay the compliments and praise on Kaden while hardly acknowledging Kyson, and it seems to me that he is not only very aware of it but also possibly starting to resent his brother for it.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
I hope they stick together because I don't think Kaden has it great either, it seems like Jess only praises him when she needs to make a point. It's better than nothing like Kyson but its not like everything he does is just soooooo amazing like Lilia and Addy. I think maybe Kaden's speech problems are becoming more obvious because they seem to REALLY play up how super smart he apparently is and I've seen 0 evidence of that (though I guess if he was intelligent I wouldn't know since I can't understand a word he says). It's a total Jess move to tell everyone he's actually ahead of his age to try and prove there's nothing wrong with him and get everyone off her back.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

marshmellow wrote:This might be an unpopular opinion but stabby is more bearable these days as he is getting more comfortable with the camera and less cheesy with Jess. You can tell he is getting annoyed by her constant fakeness.
Her being in love with him is a part of that fake ass youtube personality so let's hope he doesn't get too tired of it lol.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

The kids seem to all compete for what will be worthy of the vlog and thus mom's attention. Jess could do better if she wanted to. She used to and now it's like whatever they're not dead and that itself seems to be luck more than anything else.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

OMG wtf did she dress Adobe Acrobat in to go to the trampoline park??? Looked like a swimsuit gone wrong.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Also why is Chris such a creep? Telling the kids the bogeyman is under their bed.... he is not funny in the SLIGHTEST. Just plain mean... and to 5 year olds, how hilarious, not.
kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

Will plastic raw plugs hold a mirror that size up?
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Ok I've disagreed about Kyson up until now, but in the most recent vlog, when the twins were talking about the friends situation at preschool did Jess actually ask her 5 year old son (Kyson): "NOBODY LIKES YOU?" .What the hell??? Also Kyson says "You said I'm not nice" and Jess quickly says "Nooo, I said your brother is nice" but I didn't really buy it? What the hell is she saying to that boy? At "best", she was telling him Kaden is nice (and implying Kyson isn't), at worst, she actually told Kyson he is not nice :|
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

F*** I won’t be surprised if Kyson grows up to be Drake 2.0 at this rate. Those mommy issues are going to mess him up.
quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

Aww Kyson :love2:

Kyson is definitely going to the her first kid to take a step back at Mess's shitty life choices and 60 children and say "you are fucked in the head." It looks like Kyson already realizes something about his life is off. Jess senses that Kyson is different and has his own opinions (instead of mindlessly going along with mess's deranged orders) and she resents him for it. Kyson is already calling her ass out. such as "you said im not nice". Her other children seem more like sheep (like she wants). They dont realize how crazy their family dynamics are and they just goof off and go along with everything. I see a strained relationship forming with Kyson and Jess. Shes going to call him her "most troubled child" or some shit to make it look like he has issues when he just doesnt accept mess's bullshit. Kyson obviously needed to talk to jess one on one without interruptions from his twin shaking his rear end at the camera right next to him when he was trying to be serious. Mess just brushed it off as "ohh ill buy you slippers! someones sleepy! bed time!"
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Shaving off Kysons and Kadens hair and looking for a bogeyman under their beds...you've told better jokes, just stop, you're not helping.

Aw, poor Kyson. He seems to feel upstaged by his brother, even in school. He probably thought that Jess acknowledging Kadens good behaviour, but not saying anything when he did the same, means he's not a good boy. Exactly what I thought was going to happen, Jess inadvertently made Kyson feel bad, by repeating this good boy-silence pattern. What bugs me more is that she (again) seems to brush it off as tired nonsense, that's not to be taken seriously. Maybe he's hiding his disappointment from the others most of the time (remeber the stop crying, be happy debate?) and when he becomes tired everything just comes out.
Let's face it, Kaden is a sweet boy, but he does have a tendency to be everywhere his brother is and try to get attention. When someone's saying something, sometimes he choins in by speaking ten times louder. When the camera is on his brother, or any other sibling he tends to go really close to the camera and starts talking. I can see how Kyson may have been playng with someone and Kaden kind of just joined in and was the center of attention again, which might be upsetting to Kyson, but that's just my theory.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

waitwhat wrote:Ok I've disagreed about Kyson up until now, but in the most recent vlog, when the twins were talking about the friends situation at preschool did Jess actually ask her 5 year old son (Kyson): "NOBODY LIKES YOU?" .What the hell??? Also Kyson says "You said I'm not nice" and Jess quickly says "Nooo, I said your brother is nice" but I didn't really buy it? What the hell is she saying to that boy? At "best", she was telling him Kaden is nice (and implying Kyson isn't), at worst, she actually told Kyson he is not nice :|
I think it's her choice of words again in those situations, like she doesn't know what else to say, but the oppsosite of what the children present her with in short, quick sentences and hope that this somehow makes them happy.

What got my attention was Kyson saying that he sits on a bench and puts his head down. What 5 year old kid would say that, unless he's actually doing it. He must have felt really unhappy at that point.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Spillthattea wrote:Also on what planet do children 7 and under need to watch television to fall asleep every night?

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
I knew it, the blue light actually was a TV. Holy smokes, I don't want to see their electricity bill :D

Return to “JesssFam”