E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bambi_ wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Why does this pic look so weird?

Why are Jared's nails so long?

Whose hand is the other hand in the pic? Unless Jared is wearing a ring on both hands.....Image
I️ don’t follow this thread or Youtubers, but I️ had to come here to comment on this picture. It seriously reminds me of Celebrity Deathmatch from MTV. Image
It's so freaky. I can't figure out for the life of me why their heads look so out of proportion.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J:

Unread post by Pency »

Why IS he wearing two rings? Is that a Mormon thing?
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Pency wrote:Why IS he wearing two rings? Is that a Mormon thing?

One could be a CTR ring.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pency wrote:L.O.L. at Ellie thinking that jet lag meant she would feel sick!

When Im over tired or worn out I feel sick...that could be what she meant.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

One could be a CTR ring.
What is CTR?

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

One could be a CTR ring.
What is CTR?

CTR means Choose The Right.
CTR rings (literally rings with the letters C T R) are usually given as a baptismal gift (at 8 years old). Many members wear a CTR ring, especially members serving missions. Its likely Jared did/still wears one.

ETA: You can also get CTR necklaces and other jewelry.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Is it like a Purity Ring?
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:Is it like a Purity Ring?

Kind of I guess, but its not defined the same. Choosing the right is a basic principle of Mormonism. And the ring is often given at baptism because from that point on you are accountable for your decisions from a religious view.
Choosing the right could be as simple as choosing to read your scriptures in the morning, or praying, or it could be as heavy has choosing not to have sex before marriage.
GuavaMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GuavaMama »

Kaylor1 wrote:
As far as the cookbook. I think they are doing this to make grandma Griffith's happy. I think Bonnie said something like "if we don't sell any, this will be a family heirloom and a fun memory." When they did the camping theme photoshoot.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Yes I think it’s to make their mom happy. Remember when Bonnie wanted to include everyone’s kitchen and Jennifer shot it down. You can see around 5:15 when Bonnie is talking to Beau and then Jennifer says “No I want it in my house!” Then she puts her fist on the table.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And of course Ellie is very much in the foreground of the thumbnail...

Hansel and gretal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hansel and gretal »

GuavaMama wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:
As far as the cookbook. I think they are doing this to make grandma Griffith's happy. I think Bonnie said something like "if we don't sell any, this will be a family heirloom and a fun memory." When they did the camping theme photoshoot.

Yes I think it’s to make their mom happy. Remember when Bonnie wanted to include everyone’s kitchen and Jennifer shot it down. You can see around 5:15 when Bonnie is talking to Beau and then Jennifer says “No I want it in my house!” Then she puts her fist on the table.

I would be damned if my mother or mother in law talked about my kids like that. Ya they are her grandkids but they are her kids children first so the parents should decided those things for them not her make demands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Teenyj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Teenyj »

ELLIE! Would you please, please learn how to pronounce “mountain” correctly or stop saying it. Drives me nuts. I️ have decided that Ellie has a few loose screws. Thank goodness Jerad is there to get her through her day. Even though he is always “on”.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Jackson’s angry eyes at Calvin at 6:00 Reminded me of his angry eyebrows from when he was a baby!

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

GuavaMama wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:

It just seems weird that, if you're making a cookbook that maybe won't sell and is a family heirloom, you take a big trip to China to tour book printing facilities. I'm sure it's cheaper to print them there, I'm sure you can also set that up remotely.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah, Id say their flooring guy did a poor job.
The flooring is separating in places! Id be ticked. I have hardwood, and we are putting it in our new build too, that's not common.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Pency wrote:
GuavaMama wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:

It just seems weird that, if you're making a cookbook that maybe won't sell and is a family heirloom, you take a big trip to China to tour book printing facilities. I'm sure it's cheaper to print them there, I'm sure you can also set that up remotely.
Which is why I think it was a paid trip.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Yeah, Id say their flooring guy did a poor job.
The flooring is separating in places! Id be ticked. I have hardwood, and we are putting it in our new build too, that's not common.
Didn't Ellie rush everyone because she wanted to be in there so bad? Maybe they told her the wood hadn't acclimated enough yet and she demanded they install it anyway?
snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

Playsinrain wrote:
littlebaby wrote:Has anyone seen Ellie’s Instagram story? Calvin’s growing into his looks a lot but still no visible progress on the speech. Six months until he’s three..

2 and a half and all i have ever heard him say was yeah and bye.. pitiful.
Are Calvin and Jackson the same ages as Lincoln and Boston? Lincoln and Boston seem so far advanced in their speech and maturity compared to Calvin and Jackson. Eve also seems more advanced and mature. Jackson still seems sort of babyish in his speech compared to Boston. Maybe Boston is advanced and Jackson & Eve are more the norm? Calvin is simply very sad to watch. If they have him in therapy it would certainly be a good thing to show or at least discuss. Something is very wrong there. There has been no progression. Ellie and Jared can't possibly think it is normal, nor not be concerned.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

snkjdgs wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
littlebaby wrote:Has anyone seen Ellie’s Instagram story? Calvin’s growing into his looks a lot but still no visible progress on the speech. Six months until he’s three..

2 and a half and all i have ever heard him say was yeah and bye.. pitiful.
Are Calvin and Jackson the same ages as Lincoln and Boston? Lincoln and Boston seem so far advanced in their speech and maturity compared to Calvin and Jackson. Eve also seems more advanced and mature. Jackson still seems sort of babyish in his speech compared to Boston. Maybe Boston is advanced and Jackson & Eve are more the norm? Calvin is simply very sad to watch. If they have him in therapy it would certainly be a good thing to show or at least discuss. Something is very wrong there. There has been no progression. Ellie and Jared can't possibly think it is normal, nor not be concerned.
Jackson is only 3 years old, he will be 4 in January, Boston has been 4 since may I believe? He is 9 months older so yes he is more advanced. As for Calvin and Lincoln Lincoln is several months younger then Calvin and way more advanced. Poor Calvin needs major speech therapy.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Perhaps I'm in the minority here, but I feel like there's actually been a noticeable improvement in Calvin's development recently. I agree that his speech is very behind still, but he seems more engaged with the family, and is following directions pretty well too. I hope they look into the speech and communication stuff, though, and get him the intervention he needs in order to meet his full potential. Jackson also seems to be growing a lot these days too, maturing a lot and becoming more charming than ever!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”