Rachelle and Justin

Mom2two
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin

Unread post by Mom2two »

eab424 wrote:Did anyone notice that she claims the next time she has a baby she'll be high risk? Technically no (again we've mentioned how they stretch to get more sympathy) Brynn's heart stopped and she's said there wasn't a problem with the pregnancy. So I don't believe that to be the case. I had placental abruption the first time around and that made me high risk but the baby's heart just stopping and they can't find any other reason for that to have happened no you most likely won't be high risk again and it just was a fluke. I really wouldn't want that to happen again to her. Or anyone for that matter.
To be fair, I doubt she’s actually talked to an OB/GYN or perinatologist. The fertility clinic is probably telling her that.

Which makes me think...what kind of fertility clinic is this anyway? Maybe they only decided to do IVF because Justin is away 90% of the time and you usually need an egg AND a sperm to get pregnant. Shocking, I know. But if they have embryos they can place, Justin doesn’t have to be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Mom2two wrote:
eab424 wrote:Did anyone notice that she claims the next time she has a baby she'll be high risk? Technically no (again we've mentioned how they stretch to get more sympathy) Brynn's heart stopped and she's said there wasn't a problem with the pregnancy. So I don't believe that to be the case. I had placental abruption the first time around and that made me high risk but the baby's heart just stopping and they can't find any other reason for that to have happened no you most likely won't be high risk again and it just was a fluke. I really wouldn't want that to happen again to her. Or anyone for that matter.
To be fair, I doubt she’s actually talked to an OB/GYN or perinatologist. The fertility clinic is probably telling her that.

Which makes me think...what kind of fertility clinic is this anyway? Maybe they only decided to do IVF because Justin is away 90% of the time and you usually need an egg AND a sperm to get pregnant. Shocking, I know. But if they have embryos they can place, Justin doesn’t have to be there.

Its ridicilous she isn't waiting for Justin to be home to get pregnant. Its weird and totally unnecessary!
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by eab424 »

Well since the embryos are already created she doesn't need Justin to be home to do the transfer. I believe this will be her 3rd transfer (FET) after IVF?

When my ex sister in law did IVF, they even told her she would be ok to come in on her own. I can't remember which appointment it was but I'm sure it was because my ex Brother in law is a major know it all douche and they already couldn't stand him. 1 thing my ex and I agreed on (maybe there was a few more) was that we couldn't stand him.After an hour at their house and if he's there, we're ready to leave. He's loud and thinks he's funny so it's like watching a rated r comedy that's not funny at all. Constantly interrupts you. Anyways I'm sure the clinic staff had their fill of him. LOL.

I agree I don't think they need IVF to begin with. In the Q & A I watched she said they were originally going to wait until they were married 2 years to ttc. They met in 2011, and married in 2014. Then she said that they WAITED for almost 1 year and maybe even mentioned the 10 months to ttc. Ok then in another video your saying that you were at a fertility doc and they told you that you had little chance of conceiving on your own. OK Based on what? You haven't been ttc so how would they know? Even people with IF issues can get pregnant by themselves without having to do IVF. They didn't even give it a chance. Weird. And this isn't something we're just guessing out of the clear blue sky, their words, their videos.

Also I noticed she touched on the "are we too young to be parents" question. She said if two people who are in love and are stable (um what way?) they should do what they want. Um no it takes two people who are mature in seeing they can't offer a baby what it truly deserves at the present time. Sorry for the Californians here but I think the CA clinics are crazy!

Sounds like I'm being picky, but honestly it does hold weight. Justin may have had it but he's young too. And they've had issues, I understand the urge to have another baby after you've lost one. I started trying again after I lost my son as soon as I was in the clear. I had to wait 3 months to recover after I had placental abruption. And it took about 9 months to get pregnant again.
Tallipia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tallipia »

Didn't she say they needed ivf because Justin has low mobility or something like that. And I think she also said there are some issues with her but don't remember what exactly. And that with both of their issues combined they have really low chance of conceiving.
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

Tallipia wrote:Didn't she say they needed ivf because Justin has low mobility or something like that. And I think she also said there are some issues with her but don't remember what exactly. And that with both of their issues combined they have really low chance of conceiving.
Yes, she said that Justin has a really low count and the ones that he has are “slow swimmers”. STILL I’m in CA and I totally agree with these clinics being nuts. They just want money. She is NOT ready to be a parent. She just wants it because it’s the next step, she can’t have it easily so she wants it even more.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

To the person who mentioned the ad blocker I’ve tried everything in the App Store and it doesn’t work, what should I use?
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

blackroses wrote:To the person who mentioned the ad blocker I’ve tried everything in the App Store and it doesn’t work, what should I use?
I am not the one who suggested it but I think ad blockers are just for browsers on computers :(

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

She puts commenters on blast on her twitter which I really don’t think is very smart.

ANOTHER view into her IMMATURITY

Ps. Lesley’s comment is 100% CORRECT

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

eab424 wrote:Well since the embryos are already created she doesn't need Justin to be home to do the transfer. I believe this will be her 3rd transfer (FET) after IVF?

When my ex sister in law did IVF, they even told her she would be ok to come in on her own. I can't remember which appointment it was but I'm sure it was because my ex Brother in law is a major know it all douche and they already couldn't stand him. 1 thing my ex and I agreed on (maybe there was a few more) was that we couldn't stand him.After an hour at their house and if he's there, we're ready to leave. He's loud and thinks he's funny so it's like watching a rated r comedy that's not funny at all. Constantly interrupts you. Anyways I'm sure the clinic staff had their fill of him. LOL.

I agree I don't think they need IVF to begin with. In the Q & A I watched she said they were originally going to wait until they were married 2 years to ttc. They met in 2011, and married in 2014. Then she said that they WAITED for almost 1 year and maybe even mentioned the 10 months to ttc. Ok then in another video your saying that you were at a fertility doc and they told you that you had little chance of conceiving on your own. OK Based on what? You haven't been ttc so how would they know? Even people with IF issues can get pregnant by themselves without having to do IVF. They didn't even give it a chance. Weird. And this isn't something we're just guessing out of the clear blue sky, their words, their videos.

Also I noticed she touched on the "are we too young to be parents" question. She said if two people who are in love and are stable (um what way?) they should do what they want. Um no it takes two people who are mature in seeing they can't offer a baby what it truly deserves at the present time. Sorry for the Californians here but I think the CA clinics are crazy!

Sounds like I'm being picky, but honestly it does hold weight. Justin may have had it but he's young too. And they've had issues, I understand the urge to have another baby after you've lost one. I started trying again after I lost my son as soon as I was in the clear. I had to wait 3 months to recover after I had placental abruption. And it took about 9 months to get pregnant again.
I realize she doesn't need him to be there for the actual event... ;) ...but why make it harder on herself to do it alone? And maybe having justin be part of the process will be good for him..you know, as the father. lol
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I don't know honestly. She already relies on her mom a lot I would doubt she'd be there. I remember her saying her mommy would help her with paperwork. I know someone already said this but I have to wonder who paid for their IVF. I don't think it was her mom.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

blackroses wrote:To the person who mentioned the ad blocker I’ve tried everything in the App Store and it doesn’t work, what should I use?
It's not in the App Store. You have to use the Google Chrome browser (desktop only), and just search "Ublock Origin" and you'll download an extension to your Chrome browser that blocks all ads.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

doveminibites wrote:She babies her dog so much. I think he will be okay for a few hours without. She gets more stuff for Beau than she does her cat that she’s had longer.

Yup. She's creating separation anxiety in Beau the way she treats him and never leaves him. Beau isn't going to know what to do when they're constantly leaving him for baby-related shit.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

FOR THE LAST TIME
Beau iS A PUPPY,NOT A PUPPER.
Say it with me,Kids. P U P P Y.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

trumputin wrote:
It's not in the App Store. You have to use the Google Chrome browser (desktop only), and just search "Ublock Origin" and you'll download an extension to your Chrome browser that blocks all ads.
Sucks about the phone thing but I’ll take what I can get thank you!!!!!
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She showers then puts on her dirty clothes?

Also...Justin better be worried about guys at the post office who have faster swimmers than him. :-o
Pyro1309
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pyro1309 »

Anyone else notice how she’s copying kkandbabyj? With the little words popping up for the animals like how Khoa does for Landon. And in today’s vlog she even did the same song as kkandbabyj used yesterday.

Pyro1309
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pyro1309 »

Sorry to double post. But Keren said some guy was hitting on her at the store. And now magically someone hit on Rachelle?

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Pyro1309 wrote:Anyone else notice how she’s copying kkandbabyj? With the little words popping up for the animals like how Khoa does for Landon. And in today’s vlog she even did the same song as kkandbabyj used yesterday.

She is shamelessly copying KKandbabyJ!!!! It's so obvious and she isn't even trying to hide it with her own spin...just straight up mimicking another youtuber. She does nothing in her life except shop and walk the dog so she has no new content.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Soooo Rachelle is complaining that Beau isn't completely potty trained... She is just wholly unprepared to own a dog. She should know, since she says she's had so many dogs in her life, that puppies usually aren't 100% potty trained until 9 months-1 year of age. It's completely normal for them to have a few accidents here and there. That points to THE OWNER being unaware about their signs for having to go to the bathroom, the time between potty breaks, and also just being completely oblivious for milestones for dogs.

She also needs to take into consideration the fact that she got Beau from a backyard breeder who sold him to her before he should have been separated from his mother. This can cause behavioral issues, and sometimes health problems. There's a reason you shouldn't separate pup from bitch until 8 weeks+

This is why you don't make rash decisions, Rachelle.

You should NEVER get a dog out of nowhere. It needs planning and preparation. She was neither. She's so irresponsible and immature.

She should feel lucky that she didn't make another stupid, rash decision in buying a half a million dollar house just a few days before getting in her car accident, since she apparently cannot afford a car payment. She also doesn't seem to understand that the fact that her car was totaled doesn't make the accident more severe, since it's obvious it wasn't, but instead just means that the repairs would cost more than the car was worth. She was driving an early 2000s model SUV. I don't think she's the brightest bulb.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Lmao, she's also celebrating ~international men's day~

Bye, cancelled.

Also, why is she hiring a cleaner when she's home all day and doesn't work?! Confused.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”