Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by smom12 »

“Ejaculate and evacuate life “

I’m dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

vonniebeth wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:Marry, fuck, kill: Gabe, Drake, Chris. lol
Marry Chris, because it says nothing about needing to consummate our marriage and I wouldn't let him get a free ride off of my paychecks.
Fuck Gabe, because though he's not attractive, he at least makes cute kids. Lilia grew into her looks.
Kill Drake, because I'm not about the ejaculate and evacuate life.
"Ejaculate and evacuate" I AM FUCKING SCREAMING AND MY HUSBAND IS LOOKING AT ME FUNNY DAMN YOU ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:I just shuddered when I read "fuck Gabe" ImageImageImage

Probably my favorite guy of the bunch but NOT attractive. At all.

The beauty of having sex with someone is unless they get you pregnant you're not tied to them more than the one time Image

Would I realistically, if given the chance... hell no Image

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

samawest wrote:
thewordalive wrote:C'mon jess left that in to make her and her midvieews look good. Jess neeeever does annnything wrong.

IMO it sounded like he was annoyed because the midwives were overstepping their bonds and telling him how to do his job.
Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Than you for saying this! Everyone is insulting the paramedic but we never saw how the midwife reacted to him being there or how the family was acting. I'd be fairly annoyed if someone tried to step up to me when I was trying to do my job. The midwife should have called as soon as she knew the placenta wasn't coming. Instead, she put her damn arm up there. Jesss is always complaining about her Healthcare but doesn't even have a damn pediatrician for her million kids. Also, where the hell is that sleep apnea machine that ad supposedly needs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I agree that the midwives seemed panicked and confused when Jess did not expel her placenta. And they subjected Jess to a brutal (and uneccessary IMO) procedure in trying to extract it. BUT that is no excuse for the paramedics bitching to the nurses in front of an exhausted and frightened patient. Medical professionals acting as though the patients are not there is one reason why Americans are so distrustful of them.
damondaniel
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by damondaniel »

I gotta say I didn't find the paramedic to be all that shocking. I agree he probably shouldn't have said those things in front of Jess, but as he said, he was instructed to keep his hands where they were so he couldn't move. It sounded to me like he was trying to do his job in saving a patient's life while surrounded by distractions and some bad moves on the midwives' part, making things harder than they needed to be, so he was expressing his frustration. He definitely could've been more polite but I just know if I were in his shoes I probably wouldn't have the patience left to think about how I worded things lol
iconicpatricia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iconicpatricia »

damondaniel wrote:I gotta say I didn't find the paramedic to be all that shocking. I agree he probably shouldn't have said those things in front of Jess, but as he said, he was instructed to keep his hands where they were so he couldn't move. It sounded to me like he was trying to do his job in saving a patient's life while surrounded by distractions and some bad moves on the midwives' part, making things harder than they needed to be, so he was expressing his frustration. He definitely could've been more polite but I just know if I were in his shoes I probably wouldn't have the patience left to think about how I worded things lol
Yeah but while watching that I remembered my sons birth when I was hemorrhaging my doctor kept her hands on my uterus, where his hands were placed, to stop my bleeding.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I didn't think he was too harsh either. I can understand why it would have been better said not in front of jess. But at the same time, he wasn't able to leave her side and the team needed to know what they were dealing with, and that includes the state of the home situation she was brought in from.
iconicpatricia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iconicpatricia »

iconicpatricia wrote:
damondaniel wrote:I gotta say I didn't find the paramedic to be all that shocking. I agree he probably shouldn't have said those things in front of Jess, but as he said, he was instructed to keep his hands where they were so he couldn't move. It sounded to me like he was trying to do his job in saving a patient's life while surrounded by distractions and some bad moves on the midwives' part, making things harder than they needed to be, so he was expressing his frustration. He definitely could've been more polite but I just know if I were in his shoes I probably wouldn't have the patience left to think about how I worded things lol
Yeah but while watching that I remembered my sons birth when I was hemorrhaging my doctor kept her hands on my uterus, where his hands were placed, to stop my bleeding.
I realized I sent this prematurely, to me he seemed irritated with the fact she instructed him to do that and he didn't see any reason in continuing to do that.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

smom12 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:Did he really say " I put it in ".. Classy. Real classy.
?
I was reading the comments and apparently Chris said "I put it in" referring to Addy or whatever when Jesss told him "did we really make her" ? Ewwww.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

I roll my eyes when Jess tries being all sappy and romantic saying "Can you believe we made that?" like bitch who haven't you made a kid with?! when it's baby #5 by guy #3 it's not a fairytale like you think it is
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Love how the medic calls out the midwives for being a sack of useless shit when everything went south!!
TurtleFOD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TurtleFOD »

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

The grabbing the stomach was them massaging the funds (the top of the uterus) which causes it to contract and helps expel what's in there. Usually they just rub the top and that's enough to cause a contraction but the problem was jesss wasn't contracting, thus retaining the placenta. I'm assuming they were grabbing both bottom and top of her uterus to squeeze and keep it contracting. The reason the paramedic was annoyed by the midwife telling him to hold her uterus was because jesss was actively bleeding and the fundus massage was clearly not working (thus why they called 911) he probably wanted to get medication or do something else to help.
Jess said in her birth video that the midwives gave her pitocin which (in her words) "caused her uterus to relax enough to expel the placenta" which is literally wrong. Pitocin causes the uterus to contract, which helps expel the contents(similar to the less invassive massage, but that wasn't working for Jess) There's more intense drugs that work better than pitocin which I'm assuming she was given at the hospital because the midwives didn't have them hence why they called 911.
The midwives knew what to do, knew they couldn't do it, and knew when to call 911 to get the help Jess needed.
The paramedic had poor bedside manner but was not wrong. The midwives seemed to have panicked when jessss' bleeding didn't stop, and if I recall correctly I think there was a student midwife at her delivery and the main midwife seemed to be letting her make most of the calls so maybe that's why it wasn't as organized at her house as it should have been.

Anyways, I'm a nurse so I have a decent idea of what they were doing/trying to do and For the most part understand where each side was coming from.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:I roll my eyes when Jess tries being all sappy and romantic saying "Can you believe we made that?" like bitch who haven't you made a kid with?! when it's baby #5 by guy #3 it's not a fairytale like you think it is
Lol right. Like, girl. This is your 5th attempting at creating this moment, it's not that special. His response was gross, which made it funny and dumb instead of cute
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

marshmellow wrote:
smom12 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:Did he really say " I put it in ".. Classy. Real classy.
?
I was reading the comments and apparently Chris said "I put it in" referring to Addy or whatever when Jesss told him "did we really make her" ? Ewwww.
That’s fucking gross.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

chelsieross7 wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:I roll my eyes when Jess tries being all sappy and romantic saying "Can you believe we made that?" like bitch who haven't you made a kid with?! when it's baby #5 by guy #3 it's not a fairytale like you think it is
Lol right. Like, girl. This is your 5th attempting at creating this moment, it's not that special. His response was gross, which made it funny and dumb instead of cute
Agree. His response was not sweet or cute or funny, IMO. It was gross. It wasn't a reminder of what a miracle the baby is....all it did was put in my head a picture of Jess and Chris having sex. Which is completely gross and puke-worthy. Ew.
He's nowhere near as funny as he thinks he is and these little crude jokes he makes all the time would get annoying real quick if I was Jesss.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Is it me or did addy look cold in her pic , would it have looked so bad to put a onesie and socks on her!

Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

webbygurl626 wrote:Is it me or did addy look cold in her pic , would it have looked so bad to put a onesie and socks on her!

Yes, I thought so too.

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

olemama wrote:
samawest wrote:
thewordalive wrote:C'mon jess left that in to make her and her midvieews look good. Jess neeeever does annnything wrong.

IMO it sounded like he was annoyed because the midwives were overstepping their bonds and telling him how to do his job.
Than you for saying this! Everyone is insulting the paramedic but we never saw how the midwife reacted to him being there or how the family was acting. I'd be fairly annoyed if someone tried to step up to me when I was trying to do my job. The midwife should have called as soon as she knew the placenta wasn't coming. Instead, she put her damn arm up there. Jesss is always complaining about her Healthcare but doesn't even have a damn pediatrician for her million kids. Also, where the hell is that sleep apnea machine that ad supposedly needs?

I agree that the midwives seemed panicked and confused when Jess did not expel her placenta. And they subjected Jess to a brutal (and uneccessary IMO) procedure in trying to extract it. BUT that is no excuse for the paramedics bitching to the nurses in front of an exhausted and frightened patient. Medical professionals acting as though the patients are not there is one reason why Americans are so distrustful of them.
I actually hate paramedics tbh most of them are douches lol

But I just think the shading the midwives was funny cause it's Jess but it's been a fucking year Jess give it a rest. What was the point of adding that footage in?
She wanted people to feel sorry for her. I could see if it was new footage but it's year old footage.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

I would've reported them because something still seems fishy there

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”