JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by JLPC »

LOL.
They posted a vlog 3 hrs ago. Audio was off for about 5 min out of 10. It stayed up for an hour that way (no explanations) and then they deleted it. That's the status quo right now! :? :P
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Something interesting I found poking around their socialblade account. A peak of 41.74k subs earned in a single day: November 14th, the day their subs were turned back on. Everything before that peak is 0, and what follows is a huge decrease, dropping back down to a daily sub count of about 400-900. Unless you have a video that’s gone viral, that’s a telltale sign of buying subs. It’s possible that they were buying them up again while the count was off, too. Just thought it was something worth mentioning.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Symphony always looks like a homeless child hahaha can they like brush her hair or put her in regular clothes in the morning? She's always in a ratty t-shirt or pajamas! Nia went on a "cold shoulder" top shopping spree - like does she have any other style shirts to wear? As usual - didn't watch any of Sam's part, except for his usual "excuse" of why they are behind with the vlogs. Let's get real here - Nia didn't seem to want to vlog today, she wasn't in her usual hyper mood and Sam is too busy buying fake subs - what a wonderful life they must lead.
Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

Did she really leave the kids in the car while taking her keyboard in? And she cut the video to make it look like she was outside the whole time.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

To me they're a family worth pitying. They are without substance, credibility, joy...they are focused on all the wrong things in life. I hate that they are sending all these wrong messages to not only their own children but also to whatever actual viewers they have who aren't hate-watching them. I feel most sorry for Nia because she seems kind of dumb in a naive backward way, whereas Sam is just a total dumbass.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They are in NO WAY a responsible family. Nia is a pure scatterbrain and she shouldn't be left alone with the kids - ever. Neither should Sam - he put Symphony in the driver seat with him and drove? I hate when these redneck parents think they can do whatever they want. His "these rules don't apply to us" mentality is disgraceful. That whole phone scene was so staged and you could see Nia getting nervous and acting like Sam doesn't "need" a phone and they are in sync always - but we all know he's a scumbag so he can't be trusted!! Sam shoving the bug towards his family is a perfect example of what he really thinks of them - they are all a joke and he's not their "protector" or "saviour" as Nia thinks he is - what a douche bag!!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Did Nia just say "Daddy let me sleep in today" - what the f?? She should get to do that regardless since he doesn't do anything at all!! They sent Symphony in the store all by herself to buy food while 2 adults sat in the car? Yeah because that's logical!! Do they all have to do baby talk - like that is super nauseating! Why is this family invited to ANYBODY'S home? Honestly they are such a redneck rowdy group of weirdos and aren't even civilized enough to sit in a home without destroying something or embarrassing someone! Nia is seriously being so fake in the end - like she is always staring at Sam like she won husband of the year or something - he's such a toolbag!!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

The first scene, in the kitchen, Symphony's bare bottom is exposed for several seconds. If you were editing this, no way could you have not noticed, so Sam left it in ON PURPOSE!! Lord, she isn't a baby...she is 7 yr old 1st grader! This kind of crap really makes me angry.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

JLPC wrote:The first scene, in the kitchen, Symphony's bare bottom is exposed for several seconds. If you were editing this, no way could you have not noticed, so Sam left it in ON PURPOSE!! Lord, she isn't a baby...she is 7 yr old 1st grader! This kind of crap really makes me angry.
Correction: SECOND grader.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

A lot of people commented that Symphony's bottoms are down. They know it's in there since they delete the negative comments so much. These poor kids when they get older!

The potato salad did not look good. She only made a small dish of it and there was a lot left over. I saw so many almost empty plates with just potato salad on it that I'm sure a lot went into the trash.

I wonder what excuse Nia gave when they went to her family Thanksgiving without Sam. People were probably just so relieved he wasn't there that they didn't bother asking why he thought goofing off in the shack was more important than the quality time with family he always rants about.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Yes, many of the people on the comments are pointing out Symphony's bare butt (which Sam should have deleted, the a$$face that he is) and I love the basics that are commenting that pointing it out is embarrassing to her..............OH right, like them mentioning when she acts up or throws up, or Abram peeing the bed.....I bet that will embarrass them a lot more in the years to come.

Anyone else notice Nia wearing their "Las Vegas charity" shirt..........of which I bet they have hundreds left....cause hopefully nobody fell for their scam and bought them.

And Nia, just a hint.....if you have to go up to everyone and beg for a compliment on your potato salad, you are way too needy, It is potato salad, not a chocolate mouse, you know something harder to make..........maybe stick to a jello molds, that seems more her speed.

In the beginning they said Juliet was too young or little (I can't remember) to be in he mommy and me class....but by the end of the vlog, there is Nia pushing her spawn in every ones way. I think they just push their way in and shove the camera in peoples faces, then the people are too polite to say anything. I also noticed that they were taping at Sympathy's school program a while back, wonder if they got permission, or just did it anyway....since they are forbidding from films there.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Did anyone else see nia’s instastory about making a pecan pie? she used a store bought pie dough and I’ve made a million pecan pies - the rest is just heating and stirring the filling together. She kept calling herself “legit” and a “chef” for making the pie. Clearly the cooking bar is set as low as sam’s morals in that house. Don’t get me started on the peeled babybel cheeses on the “charcuterie” board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Birdie89 wrote:Did anyone else see nia’s instastory about making a pecan pie? she used a store bought pie dough and I’ve made a million pecan pies - the rest is just heating and stirring the filling together. She kept calling herself “legit” and a “chef” for making the pie. Clearly the cooking bar is set as low as sam’s morals in that house. Don’t get me started on the peeled babybel cheeses on the “charcuterie” board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha! I laughed and laughed at the picture of the "charcuterie" board! And the picture of the pecan pie on sam's wood stump stool. Hilarious. Also...did you see the little folders she made to hold a plastic spoon and fork for each guest? She used her new lettering skills to write "thankful for" and then each person's name. She left out the "o" in Symphony! Really, they should just go for it and make this a comedy channel.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

1finn wrote:Yes, many of the people on the comments are pointing out Symphony's bare butt (which Sam should have deleted, the a$$face that he is) and I love the basics that are commenting that pointing it out is embarrassing to her..............OH right, like them mentioning when she acts up or throws up, or Abram peeing the bed.....I bet that will embarrass them a lot more in the years to come.

Anyone else notice Nia wearing their "Las Vegas charity" shirt..........of which I bet they have hundreds left....cause hopefully nobody fell for their scam and bought them.

And Nia, just a hint.....if you have to go up to everyone and beg for a compliment on your potato salad, you are way too needy, It is potato salad, not a chocolate mouse, you know something harder to make..........maybe stick to a jello molds, that seems more her speed.

In the beginning they said Juliet was too young or little (I can't remember) to be in he mommy and me class....but by the end of the vlog, there is Nia pushing her spawn in every ones way. I think they just push their way in and shove the camera in peoples faces, then the people are too polite to say anything. I also noticed that they were taping at Sympathy's school program a while back, wonder if they got permission, or just did it anyway....since they are forbidding from films there.
My (awful) thought was that Sam left in the bare tush bit to get people talking. Heaven knows there isn't much interest left in the channel. Same with Abram's bedwetting. Symphony was already getting teased at school for being a "famous youtuber", and second graders are old enough and usually smart enough to figure out how to use youtube, or get an older sibling to help. Pretty darn sad if her whole class finds out her bare bum is on the internet. I'd go so far as to say that a dad who exposes his kids like that is a...jerk.

It's been awhile since I made potato salad, but I surely never used russet potatoes. Sigh. Again, second hand embarrassment, watching her go from person to person looking for compliments.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JLPC wrote:
1finn wrote:Yes, many of the people on the comments are pointing out Symphony's bare butt (which Sam should have deleted, the a$$face that he is) and I love the basics that are commenting that pointing it out is embarrassing to her..............OH right, like them mentioning when she acts up or throws up, or Abram peeing the bed.....I bet that will embarrass them a lot more in the years to come.

My (awful) thought was that Sam left in the bare tush bit to get people talking. Heaven knows there isn't much interest left in the channel. Same with Abram's bedwetting. Symphony was already getting teased at school for being a "famous youtuber", and second graders are old enough and usually smart enough to figure out how to use youtube, or get an older sibling to help. Pretty darn sad if her whole class finds out her bare bum is on the internet. I'd go so far as to say that a dad who exposes his kids like that is a...jerk.

It's been awhile since I made potato salad, but I surely never used russet potatoes. Sigh. Again, second hand embarrassment, watching her go from person to person looking for compliments.
You can use russet potatoes for potato salad. They're pretty much all purpose. I personally prefer baby red potatoes. But you _can_ use russets.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

You can use russet potatoes for potato salad. They're pretty much all purpose. I personally prefer baby red potatoes. But you _can_ use russets.

Oh! My grandma would faint and my son, who's a chef would disagree! LOL. But, since Nia mashed them instead of dicing, I guess that would work. ;)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JLPC wrote:You can use russet potatoes for potato salad. They're pretty much all purpose. I personally prefer baby red potatoes. But you _can_ use russets.

Oh! My grandma would faint and my son, who's a chef would disagree! LOL. But, since Nia mashed them instead of dicing, I guess that would work. ;)
Eww, she mashed them? No wonder it came out so nasty!

I was just saying that you _can_ use russets. Even Martha Stewart and Betty Crocker have recipes for it that call for russets. Definitely not that they're the best! I always use red potatoes. Much better.

1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Funny side note, has anyone tried explaining this family to others.......just did over Thanksgiving to a couple people who are not computer savvy and don't watch YT, they really can't comprehend what is going on and why people are getting paid to act like that. So then I had to go into the whole Christian Family genre and what that is about. I think by the time I was done they thought I was nuts for keeping watching them.
I told them it was like potato chips, you can't just stop all at once, they keep drawing us back in with their stupidity.

But in reality the whole YT thing is very foreign to some people.....I told them they were better off not knowing. :D :D :D :D
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

My whole family is gobsmacked when I explain vloggers to them.

"Yep. All they do is film themselves going about their daily lives, edit it, add some music and a couple of effects, and sit back and watch the money roll in" And pimp out their kids to buy extremely expensive homes and never ending toys, and nice cars...

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

1finn wrote:Funny side note, has anyone tried explaining this family to others.......just did over Thanksgiving to a couple people who are not computer savvy and don't watch YT, they really can't comprehend what is going on and why people are getting paid to act like that. So then I had to go into the whole Christian Family genre and what that is about. I think by the time I was done they thought I was nuts for keeping watching them.
I told them it was like potato chips, you can't just stop all at once, they keep drawing us back in with their stupidity.

But in reality the whole YT thing is very foreign to some people.....I told them they were better off not knowing. :D :D :D :D
Haha! I haven't told a soul that I watch them. Odd for me, because I am known for telling everybody EVERYTHING. Maybe over cocktails at some point over the holidays I will try regaling my "audience" with some of the tales of this nutty, deceitful bunch.

Return to “Sam and Nia”