Tannerites/YAWI

nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites

Unread post by nlewis214 »

I know Allie's name is Alexia Rose I'm not sure if the other kids have middle names but I assume so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
loulouinnz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loulouinnz »

Hmm someone posted this in a reply in the comments - "Dad was fired for sexual misconduct and anger issues. He's on psych meds and got in trouble w his church which is why he doesn't wear his garments." Could be completely made up but i wish i knew more about where their money comes from and also about them having a baby at 17. Someone said they weren't mormon then which would make sense. I wonder if they are estranged from their family? Have they ever showed grandparents on the vlogs?
ElizabethToh
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ElizabethToh »

loulouinnz wrote:Hmm someone posted this in a reply in the comments - "Dad was fired for sexual misconduct and anger issues. He's on psych meds and got in trouble w his church which is why he doesn't wear his garments." Could be completely made up but i wish i knew more about where their money comes from and also about them having a baby at 17. Someone said they weren't mormon then which would make sense. I wonder if they are estranged from their family? Have they ever showed grandparents on the vlogs?
Which vlog was the comment on?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

What’s with the suckers constantly lol

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

this family y'all.. Ugh

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

They gave Daniell a phone again. How long before it's broken or lost?

It seems they took a page from 8 Passengers' book - The vlogs are a week behind, and they won't be posting on Mondays anymore (so they won't have to edit on Sunday).
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why do they enjoy embarrassing their daughters so much? Also why do they need to control every aspect of their lives? I feel for those girls, especially Danielle. Ugh

Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

Just so I don’t have to watch the video.. what’s Branson’s big announcement?
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Lauralou_15 wrote:Just so I don’t have to watch the video.. what’s Branson’s big announcement?
That they were going to Disney (he wasn't going but just wanted to reveal it)
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

thenightowl wrote:
Lauralou_15 wrote:Just so I don’t have to watch the video.. what’s Branson’s big announcement?
That they were going to Disney (he wasn't going but just wanted to reveal it)
That's stupid Image

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Every day someone is hurt and someone is sick. I don't understand.
Also the parents are never in the house wish the kids. Ugh the more I watch them the more they piss me off.

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

So many thoughts about homeschooling Daniell. She seems way too outgoing to want to be the one to be homeschooled. I think it’s an incredibly stupid parenting move to let her escape her responsibilities at school because she has due dates or things she doesn’t find interest in doing. Not everything in life you are going to “love”. I teach elementary school and you can bet your bottom dollar there are topics or content that I loath teaching, but I don’t skip over them or half ass it because I don’t like it. I also didn’t understand the dad’s logic about hating school. Homeroom is a huge problem? Transportation to school? What?

tmmnmd
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by tmmnmd »

So anyone else noticed the behaviour of Allie? How she has trouble with looking people straight in the eye when spoken too, how her face expression is when she explains something... it's very childish or she just focussing on her hands as some sort of a distraction..

Or just like the video in when they are in the recording studio( video from 11/13). Nadia Christine, a girl who asked them to join to be in a music video, behaved so different and confident, that you could really tell that Allie her body language wasn't normal. She isn't like just shy. Allie and her behaviour reminds me alot about a girl I liked and dated and even had some sort of a relationship with in my early youth. I was 16/17 at that time. But that girl was diagnosed with PDD-NOS. And something about Allie reminded me alot about her (facial expressions when explaining something - like they are struggling with explaining and body languages) And I know she's just a kid, but she is 16. I know kids from that age who are so more mature. Is it their religion? BC their own parents are keeping them childeren?
tmmnmd
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by tmmnmd »

So anyone else noticed the behaviour of Allie? How she has trouble with looking people straight in the eye when spoken too, how her face expression is when she explains something... it's very childish or she just focussing on her hands as some sort of a distraction..

Or just like the video in when they are in the recording studio( video from 11/13). Nadia Christine, a girl who asked them to join to be in a music video, behaved so different and confident, that you could really tell that Allie her body language wasn't normal. She isn't like just shy. Allie and her behaviour reminds me alot about a girl I liked and dated and even had some sort of a relationship with in my early youth. I was 16/17 at that time. But that girl was diagnosed with PDD-NOS. And something about Allie reminded me alot about her (facial expressions when explaining something - like they are struggling with explaining and body languages) And I know she's just a kid, but she is 16. I know kids from that age who are so more mature. Is it their religion? BC their own parents are keeping them childeren?
username320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by username320 »

tmmnmd wrote: PDD-NOS
I don't think it's to do with her family, the other kids seem very well socialized, she seems to be growing out of it though, I'm hoping the best for her.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ugh at the vlog today, they went to a fast food restaurant and had a food fight, it looked like it was mostly the older girls throwing french fries all over and Daniell had her shoes on the table :x , they claimed that they cleaned it up afterwards but kids look up to them and this is NOT the kind of thing I would want my child to pick up by watching.
tmmnmd
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by tmmnmd »

username320 wrote:OS

I don't think it's to do with her family, the other kids seem very well socialized, she seems to be growing out of it though, I'm hoping the best for her.
Well with girls PDD-NOS or autism is always diagnosed later than with boys. It would explain the behaviour of the two little boys who are constant crying, fighting and stuff.

thenightowl wrote:Ugh at the vlog today, they went to a fast food restaurant and had a food fight, it looked like it was mostly the older girls throwing french fries all over and Daniell had her shoes on the table :x , they claimed that they cleaned it up afterwards but kids look up to them and this is NOT the kind of thing I would want my child to pick up by watching.
Yeah the foodfight thing got me cringing. I felt bad for the workers at the restaurant. Even if they did clean up, this is not how you act in a public place, even just bc you're a wacko famous youtube family. They have to start learning their kids the basics of the etiquette when dining outside home.
nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nlewis214 »

Just watched the new video. I hope they don't actually go through with homeschooling all the kids just so they can spend time as a family. Nothing against home school, I just think those kids need the socialization school provides and they seem to enjoy it other than Daniell

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

nlewis214 wrote:Just watched the new video. I hope they don't actually go through with homeschooling all the kids just so they can spend time as a family. Nothing against home school, I just think those kids need the socialization school provides and they seem to enjoy it other than Daniell

I agree, they keep hinting about it too :( I actually think Daniell should stay in school, she seemed to have a lot of friends there and I feel like the only reason they want to keep her home is to monitor her more (I could be totally reaching, I just have a soft spot for her, her parents seem to paint her as the black sheep and Allie as the perfect child.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

This family is like a bad wreck I just stop watching even though so much pisses me off!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”