DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:And of course he's eating cotton candy.

Brother.

That's a terrible picture. He looks like a character from "King of the Hill".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I was going to comment he looks like Bobby from King of the Hill.
Whats next a slime kit? Knot your own mernaid tail blanket?
Thank goodness the loom bracelet fad is over

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

HelloSweetie wrote:They should have treated their cartoonist better and maybe she would have been willing to work with them again. I think she would have sketched a cute little book for them rather than that embarrassment.
I wonder did Baylee ever give a reason why she stopped working for them?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Strawberry26 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:They should have treated their cartoonist better and maybe she would have been willing to work with them again. I think she would have sketched a cute little book for them rather than that embarrassment.
I wonder did Baylee ever give a reason why she stopped working for them?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
She threw shade a couple times about people that expect her to do projects and changes on demand all the time. It was pretty clear she was talking about Bryan and Missy since they were changing the intro shots up a ton at the time.

Plus I think it's safe to say she wont work with them anymore because of the way they treat their pets....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 813d14.jpg[/img]
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:This takes the cake. Love all the total junk around Ollie
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 1e87b7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This coloring book was a horrifying mistake. That is sooooo scary looking. I agree with whoever said Baylee would have done a nicer job, but I think it's safe to say she got burned by the Bumps at some point...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Poor Finn
She couldn't even put pants on him for most the afternoon.. Why was his plate the only one not cleared in the evening? Seems odd

Bryan was just too much for me today.. Seems even Suzanne could careless about the smoke he was blowing up her bitchy ass, too

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I honestly really love Missy's apron! I feel like it would look better for Chrimtsmas, though. Then again, I don't think I'd like to dress as a turkey either...

I don't really like the way their Thanksgiving was set up for some reason. I'm well aware it's not my choosing, but I think it's because it's not really what I'M used to. I sound so self centered, I hope I'm not turnung into Missy lol!

I think I just have an old fashioned spirit. I like the idea of getting food like turkey and crandberry sauce, like they did. But why strawberries dipped in chocolate? Like I said, I think I just like the traditional old fashioned way. To each their own.

I wonder how many serving Brylard had!
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I swear I tried watching the vlog with an open mind. I thought I'd start watching thinking how nice it is that they're spending Thanksgiving at home together, etc. etc. But within 30 seconds or so they show the kids' table, all nicely decorated, with a toy GUN on it. I just don't know what to say.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

natalka81 wrote:I swear I tried watching the vlog with an open mind. I thought I'd start watching thinking how nice it is that they're spending Thanksgiving at home together, etc. etc. But within 30 seconds or so they show the kids' table, all nicely decorated, with a toy GUN on it. I just don't know what to say.
I saw that too! I just thought it was Ollie's seat.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Ollie's seat had a toy gun for thanksgiving - what else is new hahaha Okay there is no way Mithy made all that food - she doesn't even know how to boil rice!! Missy is always in a good mood when it's just her family over - can you imagine what she would be doing if it was Bryan's family over? Geez - all Missy had to do was heat up the buns and she couldn't even handle that!!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I thought it was nice he added the facetime with his mom and sister

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

onbreak wrote:I thought it was nice he added the facetime with his mom and sister

I thought so too. It's a shame they couldn't DARE travel to see Bryan's mom and sister.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

It looks like they're at the same cabin as the eclipse event! No big deal since they JUST left Nevada...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

coolusername1236 wrote:It looks like they're at the same cabin as the eclipse event! No big deal since they JUST left Nevada...
They went to Oregon? They usually just go to Idylwild for Thanksgiving

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

coolusername1236 wrote:It looks like they're at the same cabin as the eclipse event! No big deal since they JUST left Nevada...
It said idyllwilde but kelsey and Corbin are in Big Bear. I thought the cabin looked like the one in Portland for the eclipse but couldn’t imagine them going all that way. Oh why not....only$$$$ have to see if they took all Missy’s Family. Which makes me even more upset that they couldn’t see his mom and sister.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Bryan and Missy? They were at their own house for Thanksgiving. They went to Utah to see Carl and Jinger. What cabin?? They do seem to go up to Idyllwild (where Missy's mom is from) for the tree lighting, so that's probably what I'm missing.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Bryan and Missy? They were at their own house for Thanksgiving. They went to Utah to see Carl and Jinger. What cabin?? They do seem to go up to Idyllwild (where Missy's mom is from) for the tree lighting, so that's probably what I'm missing.
Oh, not for ThanksGiving. It's just on one of their instagram accounts.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Great. Get ready for more "let's call animals by the wrong names!". I know I am nitpicking, but every year, he points out Steller's jays and says "look Ollie! It's a blue jay!"
They used to tell Ollie that the moose head in his room was a cow, and peaches were oranges. Sigh.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They have GOT to stop making Ollie wear those rompers. He looks so weird in them.

And you know they gotta be staying at some posh "cabin". No way they let Missy's aunt book it again. Gotta be a mansion in the mountains.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:They have GOT to stop making Ollie wear those rompers. He looks so weird in them.

And you know they gotta be staying at some posh "cabin". No way they let Missy's aunt book it again. Gotta be a mansion in the mountains.
If I were them I'd probably try to get a small cabin. Not too small, and not in the middle of nowhere. It's a change of lifestyle, and it's much more cozy. At least that way they wouldn't hear an echo when they dropped a pen.
idel73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by idel73 »

Am I the only one thinking that the trip to Carl and Jinger was prerecorded? There was not one bit of complaining about having come home late the night before Thanksgiving, having had a five hour trip home, feeling exhausted and then having to deal with prepping up Thanksgiving dinner plus getting packed for yet another trip. There is nothing Daily anymore...they aren't even showing Bumps anymore...its just scattered around bits and pieces of life

Return to “Daily Bumps”