Shaytards Part 1

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Shaytards Part 1

Unread post by lmmomSD »

calliepaige84 wrote:
ytdramaqueen wrote:That video was hard to watch. I saw it a few mins after upload and I honestly thought he was gonna kill himself live on video. OBVIOUSLY I didn't want to see that. He seemed really emotionally unstable...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My husband overheard me listening to it and said the same thing!

And what is really awful is that he _talks_ about how he humiliated his "angel of a wife" and kids, but then he uploads something like this? What did he think a video like this would do? Oh, that's right. He was only thinking about himself.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by DoodleBop »

He's always been trash he's just really good at building his brand and it worked. I think a come back is possible him and his family have enough loyal followers. When things started to crumble that's when they started talking more about their religion. Knew it wouldn't be long before he was using it to spin his image again.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Kaylor1 wrote:I never really watched them. So I searched for the homeless sign video
That was horrible.
Very uncomfortable.
He was totally laughing and poking fun of homeless people. Even asked his daughter if she wanted to hold that sign and beg people for money to be her job!
Who by the way was so uncomfortable but he literally pushed her onto the corner of the street.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
What is the video called?
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

coolusername1236 wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:I never really watched them. So I searched for the homeless sign video
That was horrible.
Very uncomfortable.
He was totally laughing and poking fun of homeless people. Even asked his daughter if she wanted to hold that sign and beg people for money to be her job!
Who by the way was so uncomfortable but he literally pushed her onto the corner of the street.

What is the video called?

NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

Major clickbait from Shay today. Not that I’m surprised. What an idiot.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

NellieNovember wrote:Major clickbait from Shay today. Not that I’m surprised. What an idiot.
What was it about? I don't want to give them a view.
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Liz_444 wrote:
NellieNovember wrote:Major clickbait from Shay today. Not that I’m surprised. What an idiot.
Title is “going back to rehab” and it’s about him picking up and taking his meth addicted cousin to rehab. Of course Shay is acting like he’s some sort of god for doing this.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

NellieNovember wrote:
Liz_444 wrote:
Title is “going back to rehab” and it’s about him picking up and taking his meth addicted cousin to rehab. Of course Shay is acting like he’s some sort of god for doing this.
I don't think he's ever been to rehab in the first place. So he wouldn't be going "back".

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Wow. That's a pretty big low!
Using someone's rock bottom to clickbait people into thinking you are documenting journey to get out of your own rock bottom.
Sick.

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

lmmomSD wrote:
NellieNovember wrote:
Liz_444 wrote: What was it about? I don't want to give them a view.
I don't think he's ever been to rehab in the first place. So he wouldn't be going "back".

no, he said he went 5 months ago and stayed for 90 days. He interesting thing is, the one he went to and is taking his cousin to is Narconon, a Scientology rehab. At least they started it.

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Cory Vidal called him out on fn. Apparently he was never paid for the vlogementry movie.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

foreversoulmates wrote:Cory Vidal called him out on fn. Apparently he was never paid for the vlogementry movie.
I'm betting that none of the "investors" who sent Shay money ever saw a penny either.

If Shay was in rehab for 90 days, he didn't learn a damn thing, and certainly didn't address his addiction to positive reinforcement from his minions.

The comments on this are sick. All the ass kissing and "Please make a Christmas vlog!". I wouldn't be able to believe their "we're such a happy family!" BS.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

This is why I've called bullshit. He hasn't changed one bit. Still just as awful as he ever was he's just not as good as hiding it. Wouldn't surprise me if more people come out saying they got screwed over by him. This whole I have an addiction isn't about him actually being sick it's about how much he can get away with by blaming an illness. He's throwing everyone who actually has mental illness\addiction and is trying to make changes etc under the bus.

Remember when he thought he had the right to judge Charles Trippy and then bestowed his approval on the new alli on Twitter.
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

I don’t know how to post screenshots here, but check out Shay’s latest tweet. He’s a mess. He should have stayed at rehab with his cousin.
jadedd_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jadedd_ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 3b0342.jpg[/img]
Terrible. Even worse that he's broadcasting it the way he is. He's got to be in some manic state.
Good on Colette and grandma though! I just hope his kids know it's not and never will be their fault.
Side note - with how he's broadcasting this, I wonder if he'll end up on GG or LSA spewing every last detail of what's been going on. Doesn't seem so far off from what he's doing now.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

People are like Shay is being so hardcore and honest....nice to see the ones he's manipulating out themselves so easily.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Oh wait.. his mom disowned him? LOL she was just on IG trying to rake me over the coals a few weeks ago bc i spoke my piece on Colette's IG. I highly doubt Momma Shit Dont Stink has disowned him..
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

From the timeline I would say this happened very recently and not 3 weeks ago. He seems to have lost all his give a damn since being kicked out and his Mom disowning. I figure this happened with his first video in the car with the suitcase in the back and the reason for his trip to visit Grandma.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

KaterTot wrote:
From the timeline I would say this happened very recently and not 3 weeks ago. He seems to have lost all his give a damn since being kicked out and his Mom disowning. I figure this happened with his first video in the car with the suitcase in the back and the reason for his trip to visit Grandma.
I'm just saying, thats a complete 180 from how she was a few weeks ago. Nothing could turn her against her wonderful baby boy. I'd like to know what the breaking point was, i feel like it had to be something more than just him drinking again.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Playsinrain wrote:
KaterTot wrote:
I'm just saying, thats a complete 180 from how she was a few weeks ago. Nothing could turn her against her wonderful baby boy. I'd like to know what the breaking point was, i feel like it had to be something more than just him drinking again.
Yeah I completely understand. I wonder if she's truly against him now or she is practicing tough love. I do not like that woman at all either but I know a family can be mad at each other but doesn't want other people talking bad about them, especially your children. Or it could be anger that he has failed publically again and she is acting out of embarassment.
Collette is doing the right thing by kicking him out , she's given him so many chances and even took him back after rehab. I am sure she told him if he drank even once or did anything like he did before he was gone, and he must of done it. He must know at least one of them are serious because he drank again after he was kicked out, a spiral will start I am sure. Now that he is vlogging again and tweeting, I wonder how this is all fixing to go down.

Return to “Q-Z”