DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

tintin15 wrote:Why IS Missy drinking so much now? I rarely remember seeing her drinking much at all just a few months ago and the years before that. Is she just more comfortable showing it now, or more comfortable drinking in general? There's nothing wrong with (responsible) drinking, but is there a reason she's suddenly going nuts with vodka cranberries, wine, and fruity cocktails? I just wonder why she's guzzling alcohol like water now.
I first noticed her drinking more when Kelsey and Corbin were around more - and they definitely drink a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if she drank off camera and now people just notice it more or they are too lazy to hide it on their vlogs.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Despite all my rage finley jay is still trapped in a cage..
Just saw the viral crib escape on my fb.. Netmoms, I think, was the page it was shared from

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

onbreak wrote:Despite all my rage finley jay is still trapped in a cage..
Just saw the viral crib escape on my fb.. Netmoms, I think, was the page it was shared from

It feels wierd how that's not the only thing we talk about anymore! It's like just yesterday an attempt to get Finn and Ollie (Well, Ollie. Finn would probably be too 'whiny') on Ellen was made. There comes a time where you need to let a dream die.
julim94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by julim94 »

Look what I found
I was bored so I did background check on brybry[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... c8584f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

julim94 wrote:Look what I found
I was bored so I did background check on brybry[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... c8584f.jpg[/img]

I think I remember someone posting here that he had a bunch of traffic violations...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I just saw a photo in one of my fb groups. This lady has the last name of Lanning, 7 boys 1 girl

I think she's enjoying her friends around..its been a while since she left highschool lol
And I know how easy it is to turn into a bitchy alcoholic. Im guessing shes hungover- that's why Fin needs his travel set up

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

actuallydear wrote:Pretty sad when the only reason that makes us think Missy is knocked up again and again is on the rare occasion she shows her husband affection, and when we notice how much weight she’s gained.

He’ll be making lots of hints now that Ellie is knocked up for real. And it’s speculated Katie is! Even though he wouldn’t see them as competition anymore because E&J’s channel is failing and C&K’a subcount is a drop in the ocean to Bryan - they’re still his peers and can’t let any of his ‘friends’ have all the attention.

Missy is drinking a lot now. That’s also why she’s getting fat. Gross.
Ellie’s knocked up for real? Did they announce and I totally miss it???

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:

I think I remember someone posting here that he had a bunch of traffic violations...

So do the Butlers, and I am willing to bet Cullen does too. And Sam Reader. I think it goes along with the "I'm better than others" attitude that so many vloggers have. Petty things like traffic laws don't apply. Don't you know who he is?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Where I live, we only get pigeons, and crows. I've only seen a blue jay ONCE in my life. How do they not know what a blue jay looks like? I know someome said earlier that it could be hard to tell because they're not around them much, but that's an easy find.

When Bryan asked why Ollie thought they were called blue jays, he should have let him guess, THEN answer. All he said was 'why?', then Bryan just answered.

What a wierd way to recreate a clip from two years ago. Ollie OBVIOUSLY didn't want to kiss Finn, then he wiped his mouth afterward, like uaual.

Did anyine else see Finn get slapped in the face when Ollie was jumping on the bed? Then Bryan just called him a 'bug', and didn't even tell him to watch out, or say sorry! Idk if my mom would let my siblings and I do that, but if one of us accidentally slapped the other, she'd just tell us to stop!
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:
cat9480 wrote:

So do the Butlers, and I am willing to bet Cullen does too. And Sam Reader. I think it goes along with the "I'm better than others" attitude that so many vloggers have. Petty things like traffic laws don't apply. Don't you know who he is?

That, and the fact that they are more worried about getting the perfect car vlogging angle than paying attention to their driving Image Vloggers are truly hazardous to other drivers. They are so self-absorbed and oblivious.

Chasing Stars
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chasing Stars »

Did they take the net on holiday for Finn? I remeber skimming over the blog but not watching it properly
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I'm shocked, a Finn update on Missy's channel that wasn't terribly negative and was actually semi close to the milestone!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

I thought you guys would be interested in their company name...since they say they are "not a business" and all.

There are two entities. Two for Bryan and one for Missy. Anchor Productions, Inc. and Crown Studios, LLC.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'll bite. What does the "review" say?

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Isn’t is gross that they make more than the best doctors and surgeons?!?! And they don’t save lives, they sit on their ass all day.

It’s seriously sad.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Amelia322 wrote:Isn’t is gross that they make more than the best doctors and surgeons?!?! And they don’t save lives, they sit on their ass all day.

It’s seriously sad.

I it's not just doctors and surgeons. I get really crabby when I think about my sister who teaches special ed in high school, using her own money to buy supplies for the kids, and trying to change lives (and other teachers, too) and then there's these two. And the Paul brothers. There's something really warped in our society.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

How are the kids supposed to learn about puzzles if Missy hogs every single one? She's so selfish it's disgusting! Also - did you guys notice Mimi on the computer? Probably doing her daily job of blocking the peeps who keep it real - known as "haters" to the dumps hahaah why does Bryan always do this one ugly laugh where he squinches up his face - does he think he looks cool? It's honestly almost as annoying as is his wide mouth open pictures - give it a rest already!
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

MadeHD wrote:I thought you guys would be interested in their company name...since they say they are "not a business" and all.

There are two entities. Two for Bryan and one for Missy. Anchor Productions, Inc. and Crown Studios, LLC.
Where did you find this?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

aurora85 wrote:
MadeHD wrote:I thought you guys would be interested in their company name...since they say they are "not a business" and all.

Where did you find this?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Hi! Hope this helps! I like to use https://www.corporationwiki.com because you can search the name, not just the corporation.The California state business search website is here https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/.

I just want to note the production, Inc. company is raising an eyebrow for me....That's all I'm going to say.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So is "Crown Studio, LLC" because they're the King and Queen of Idaho?

Return to “Daily Bumps”