E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

alienmellow2
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J:

Unread post by alienmellow2 »

I lowkey hope Em, Julie, and Jennika all have girls and Ellie is the only one with the boy... mwahaha
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by actuallydear »

S_tine05 wrote:Our doctor always encouraged us to try as soon as we were ready she said that you are incredibly fertile right after a dnc
I’ve always been told if all is well, after the 4 weeks is up you’re good to try again. If you have intercourse or use tampons before the 4 weeks, the chance of introducing bacteria and causing infection is incredibly high.

I’m not shocked Ellie didn’t wait.
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

she's that fertile huh?! after years of "struggling", she gets pregnant back to back to back. she is indeed the most fertile infertile person in the world. so fun.

it's so funny how people here can tell she's pregnant not only by how happy she is, but by how much she eats.

anyway, congratulations on your pregnancy ellie! can't wait for baby boy #3 "the miracle messiah baby 2.0" mecham. so fun and tender! <3
djcbcn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by djcbcn »

Ot sure if anyone has mentioned this yet (still catching up) you can find the sex of the baby as early as 5 weeks now. A simple blood test can tell you at fhat point. This is fairly new

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
NotTheMama13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NotTheMama13 »

djcbcn wrote:Ot sure if anyone has mentioned this yet (still catching up) you can find the sex of the baby as early as 5 weeks now. A simple blood test can tell you at fhat point. This is fairly new

Unfortunately the tests aren’t actually accurate until 10 weeks. There’s not enough fetal DNA in mom’s blood until then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

#1 in trending and more views than their last 4 videos combined. Baby Miracle Mecham is already paying off.
djcbcn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by djcbcn »

NotTheMama13 wrote:
djcbcn wrote:Ot sure if anyone has mentioned this yet (still catching up) you can find the sex of the baby as early as 5 weeks now. A simple blood test can tell you at fhat point. This is fairly new

Unfortunately the tests aren’t actually accurate until 10 weeks. There’s not enough fetal DNA in mom’s blood until then.

Maybe we are taking about different tests? I got mine at 6 weeks and it was accurate

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

djcbcn wrote:
NotTheMama13 wrote:

Maybe we are taking about different tests? I got mine at 6 weeks and it was accurate

Might help clear up some confusion if people begin mentioning which tests they're talking about...
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I only watch their vlogs randomly, I don’t really like them but this new video popped up in my newsfeed and I obviously was curious so I watched it. The whole time I just kept thinking, what is wrong with these people? They have two biological kids, why don’t they adopt? So many kids need a good home I don’t understand people’s desperate need to reproduce.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by GymChick »

Lol comments when you are on the trending list [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... d4403f.jpg[/img]

ETA not laughing at the actual comments about baby dying, just laughing picturing Jared having to go through and delete. He prob loves the extra attention though regardless

priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

"do you remember coming home with this picture but with jackson's and now we're all doing it again"

#FREECALVIN
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

priestess wrote:"do you remember coming home with this picture but with jackson's and now we're all doing it again"

#FREECALVIN
I thought that too. Poor little guy. All he's getting for Christmas is Middle Child Syndrome.
sasha186
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sasha186 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I only watch their vlogs randomly, I don’t really like them but this new video popped up in my newsfeed and I obviously was curious so I watched it. The whole time I just kept thinking, what is wrong with these people? They have two biological kids, why don’t they adopt? So many kids need a good home I don’t understand people’s desperate need to reproduce.

Not saying that adoption isn't a worthwhile and fulfilling way to create a family, just pointing out that there are lots of reasons why a couple might not adopt - it takes a really long time and is very expensive, and lots of people don't think they'd feel comfortable with a child that isn't theirs biologically. And frankly, people who don't want to adopt shouldn't - kids should be adopted into homes where they are 100% wanted and loved.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I think the only way Ellie would adopt is if a sibling and their spouse passed away.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I caved and watched the vlog. Pregnancy announcements always get me for a vlog or two afterwards. *guilty*

Jared said Jenn is pregnant again. Anyone know that?
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

actuallydear wrote:I caved and watched the vlog. Pregnancy announcements always get me for a vlog or two afterwards. *guilty*

Jared said Jenn is pregnant again. Anyone know that?
Good lord!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

onbreak wrote:I think the only way Ellie would adopt is if a sibling and their spouse passed away.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
She wouldn't even adopt a shelter dog,(remember her horrible excuses when she said that? She makes me sick) no way is she bringing a child thats not full blooded Mechum into that house....
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Not related to the pregnancy, but Ellie needs to buy a second vacuum because when she washes her filter it takes 24 hours to dry and the boys left a mess under the counter from breakfast. Use a broom and dust pan, you dolt.
SweetDreams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetDreams »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 94fc5d.jpg[/img]

I saw some funny comments this morning.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Pency wrote:Not related to the pregnancy, but Ellie needs to buy a second vacuum because when she washes her filter it takes 24 hours to dry and the boys left a mess under the counter from breakfast. Use a broom and dust pan, you dolt.
Dude.. just turn the dog loose and let Penny clean it up. LOL best thing ever about having a dog with young kids, no clean up after meals anymore! :lol: She is a damn idiot and will come up with any excuse to online shop.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”