DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by spacekitty »

I think they’re older they’ll be the type to set up a room covered in plastic that no one can touch lol, considering how overboard they seem to go on seasonal decorations..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Did ANYONE understand what Ollie said at the start of the vlog? It literally sounded like toddler gibberish.. the only thing i could actually understand was "being said garble garble ike dis.." He is not improving at all.

I think it's super ridiculous that they hire out the decorating. They really just do shit to show off that new money. They have ZERO reasonable excuse to not decorate themselves. They have more time than probably all of us combined to decorate themselves. They are just spoiled lazy assholes who love to throw money at anything they can.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cat9480 wrote:
Also, are we on or off the pregnancy train? I haven’t watched in about a week...but wasn’t she dirt biking in Utah? I’m behind. I feel like it’s a no, but she definitely looked like she could be several times in today’s video.

I don't fat shame, but i don't think that is baby belly. She has gained weight in the past year and for her to show THAT much, she would probably have to be at least 3-5 months pregnant and she was just seen drinking in the past 2 weeks or so. (Maybe less time than that, i know she shows herself drinking more on IG and snapchatm and she's blocked me on IG and i don't snapchat.) I'm not team pregnant just yet.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh does Finn not get Christmas decorations in his room? I noticed they didn't show his room at all. Why am i not surprised? King Ollie reigns on...
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Playsinrain wrote:Oh does Finn not get Christmas decorations in his room? I noticed they didn't show his room at all. Why am i not surprised? King Ollie reigns on...

They did show finns room, before ollies. He has the same amount of decor.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Playsinrain wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
Also, are we on or off the pregnancy train? I haven’t watched in about a week...but wasn’t she dirt biking in Utah? I’m behind. I feel like it’s a no, but she definitely looked like she could be several times in today’s video.

I don't fat shame, but i don't think that is baby belly. She has gained weight in the past year and for her to show THAT much, she would probably have to be at least 3-5 months pregnant and she was just seen drinking in the past 2 weeks or so. (Maybe less time than that, i know she shows herself drinking more on IG and snapchatm and she's blocked me on IG and i don't snapchat.) I'm not team pregnant just yet.
Yeah, I don’t want to knock her for gaining some weight (honestly, I don’t even classify her as fat), but it’s just strange that sometimes she looks like her normal self, and then other times she looks very much like she has a bump. It just varies so much from week to week, and now they they’ve stirred up the speculation with they’re “#Soon” comments, I can’t help but wonder. I think part of it is the awful dumpy sweaters she’s been wearing lately. She looks fine in normal clothing (the pic of her on Thanksgiving is adorable!), but she’s trying to cover herself in tent-like, bulky sweaters - it just doesn’t do anything for her. Not sure if it’s an obsessed-with-winter-clothes thing, or a hide-the-weight thing...or maybe both. That’s my only explanation (other than being pregnant).

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Those decorations are very overwhelming. I love the nest cameras everywhere.. How lazy are they, that the staged viral crib escape was all they've captured

Also. If missy were to decorate the house with that same stuff it wouldn't look that magical

Also also.. Hard to believe they were living in a garage 4 years ago

Cheers to new money.. May we all get some :)

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

Just wanted to give y'all a heads up--that Grammy "invitation" is just an invitation to purchase tickets. Every member of the Recording Academy gets that "invitation". I know because I did too. And membership to the Recording Academy is open to anyone even remotely involved in the music industry (for a yearly fee). I highly doubt he'd get the tickets for free, but he'll probably make us think he did. Just wanted to make everyone aware!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Oh does Finn not get Christmas decorations in his room? I noticed they didn't show his room at all. Why am i not surprised? King Ollie reigns on...

They did show finns room, before ollies. He has the same amount of decor.
My bad.. i missed that 20 second clip...
lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

lucycat732 wrote:Just wanted to give y'all a heads up--that Grammy "invitation" is just an invitation to purchase tickets. Every member of the Recording Academy gets that "invitation". I know because I did too. And membership to the Recording Academy is open to anyone even remotely involved in the music industry (for a yearly fee). I highly doubt he'd get the tickets for free, but he'll probably make us think he did. Just wanted to make everyone aware!
Should've been more specific--this was on his Instagram Story.
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

Playsinrain wrote:
cat9480 wrote:

I have to agree that she's just fat. I've gained a lot of weight too this past year after having my son and unfortunately my belly sticks out like Missy's does. She and I both gotta start watching our fitness

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:The decor is cute... but Bryan definitely is all about bragging... in comparison, jasmin and Joshua uploaded a vid of them decorating their apartment and kept saying they were so thankful to be living they life they are thanks to the people who watch them...

I think M&B would get less hate on their “bragging” if they showed some more gratitude... thank the people who giving you your bank
in the 3-4 years i have been watching these fools i honestly cannot remember one single time they have thanked viewers.. ever. It's all "we work so hard to have nice things..." never ever do they acknowledge that no matter how "hard" they work, they wouldnt have a pot to piss in if people didn't watch.
Chasing Stars
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chasing Stars »

Well I was just looking through suggest new accounts on Instagram and someone made the lumps a hate page dailybumps_2017 (I don’t know how to link things in here)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Chasing Stars wrote:Well I was just looking through suggest new accounts on Instagram and someone made the lumps a hate page dailybumps_2017 (I don’t know how to link things in here)
There used to be a "Daily Liars" (or something along those lines) page way back when Missy was pregnant with Finn, but minions kept reporting it, so it got shut down. The _entire_ family blocked anyone who followed it. Bryan, Missy, Cassie, Mimi and Papa, everyone.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Chasing Stars wrote:Well I was just looking through suggest new accounts on Instagram and someone made the lumps a hate page dailybumps_2017 (I don’t know how to link things in here)
Here's a link. But it's not in English. Is this the one you mean?

https://www.instagram.com/daily_bumps2017/

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I was so over the vlog today! After around 7 minutes, I just absentmidndedly said out loud "This freaking show.". That's right, my distracted brain thought it was a show. Am I really wrong though?

I LOVE Christmas! It's one of my favorite holidays (why wouldn't it be?) But, I'm not really one to decorate much. There's bound to be someone here who loves to decorate their home from head to toe, but I'm just not for it. Is there anyone here who thinks they TOTALLY overdecorated?

Every time you turn a corner in that hallway they call a house, there's some bright and flashy. I'm all for anyone who loves to decorate, but I think they over did it.

Maybe for the 'great' filler- I mean footage?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They it said themselves, its a show

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Also Bryan got invited to the Grammys. Sure....

If I see him on tv, I'm going to flip.

Flip my tv!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

coolusername1236 wrote:Also Bryan got invited to the Grammys. Sure....

Flip my tv!
He got invited to buy tickets because he's a voting member because he released some "music" and paid a bunch of money to join. But the minions think it means something. They think it means he's been nominated and actually has a chance at winning. And that's exactly what he wants them to think.

lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:Also Bryan got invited to the Grammys. Sure....

Flip my tv!
He got invited to buy tickets because he's a voting member because he released some "music" and paid a bunch of money to join. But the minions think it means something. They think it means he's been nominated and actually has a chance at winning. And that's exactly what he wants them to think.

PREACH.

Return to “Daily Bumps”