TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

Unread post by Panda714 »

Here’s where I see the difference in Casie and Tayler’s words

Casie’s daughter having ADHD or being mentally delayed is nobody’s fault. It’s just luck of the draw and genetics

Tayler’s kids being disrespectful and/or annoying little shits can be directly blamed on her lack of parenting

The real reason Tayler is so pissy and went for such a low blow is because her kids behavior is on her and she refuses to acknowledge that she’s a broke, uneducated failure of a mother who constantly exposes her children to not only violence(Chucky)but statistically at least one of her children has already been molested by whichever guy she used for weed and revenge against Chuckie
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Casie should come here and spill some tea. Maybe even reveal to us what makes Chuckles such a catch.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

They’re as bad as each other. They are basically the same person.
They’re both unemployed, broke single mothers living off other people. The only difference between the two is that casie mooches off her mother and tayler mooches off the government. They both shit talked little kids who didn’t need to be dragged into this cluster fuck and they’re both petty as hell. Tayler is a mediocre mother at best and I’m sure casie is no better. They’re both Liverpool trash who will always be Liverpool trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

How long until she rage deletes lol. Her calling the kid that name was sent in to one of the anon drama page things on instagram
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by leem91 »

Its funny because everything Casie said is true lmao. And Tayler does live in the projects.

I honestly hope Casie comes here and dumps a whole God damned gallon of tea everywhere. That'd be fucking funny.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I just can't get past the hypocrisy of her calling out Casie for "playing mom" after only dating Chuckle for a short time, when she moves guys in and has the kids calling them "daddy" after an equally brief time. And at least Casie _has_ kids, so she knows what she's doing "playing mom". Sounds like Chuckle just dumped the kids on her and took off for whatever, the way Tayler is going on about how she was alone with them. I can imagine they would drive her crazy. Tayler thinks it's "cute" when the girls are "sassy".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Tayler’s family is already kissing her ass about how there’s no shame in her getting assistance cause she’s a mom of four

Well here’s the thing, she doesn’t get government ASSISTANCE she gets government LIFE

She has no income so she provides NOTHING

Also let’s just actually look at how fucked up the last two years have been

Jan 2016 she was married to Chuckie

While married to Chuckie she was knocked up by Kevin who was sleeping in the same bed as her and her toddler(yet fuck Casie for trying to play mommy right)

Oct 2016 she not only did she dump Kevin and abort their child but she got back with Chuckie right as they got divorced

Dec 2016 she gets knocked up by her now ex husband

March 2017 while pregnant with her exhusband’s baby she dates and gets pussy tickles from Brian

By what August of 2017 she’s engaged to Brian while pregnant with her ex husband’s baby

Now in November 2017 she’s a mom of four kids and two of which she admits to having planned while being a minor living at home and the other while not only having a restraining order against the father but living 100% off the government

So no, she’s not just some person who got dealt a shit hand and fell on hard times and needed help to keep her kids safe. She lives her entire life how she wants on the tax payer’s dime and doesn’t ever do jack shit to get herself together because why bother when the state of Ohio will pay for you to have as many kids as you want

In not even two years she has been married, divorced, engaged and pregnant by two different men and her significant other has never been the same as the man who impregnated her

Just because you only kept Chuckie’s kids doesn’t change the fact that you’ve been pregnant by THREE different men Tayler

Granted that’s assuming you actually count things you weren’t grown enough to actually finish and go through with. Like your GED, Kevin’s baby, your two weeks worth of work experience, your “engagement” or your claims to never be a pathetic twat who keeps going back to a man YOU claimed tried to kill you

Either he tried to kill you and you allow him around your children or he didn’t and you lied about being in a situation so bad that you almost died

Either one makes you a piece of shit person and an even sadder excuse for a mother

Be sure to get your kids some therapy, pretty sure they’ll need it after one of your own flavors of the week forces themselves into your brats(your own word for them so fuck off before you get pissy about it)
Last edited by Panda714 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I haven’t done anything but all of a sudden I’m no longer following her and her account is private? This happen to anyone else? I swear she had way more followers so has she just gone and rage deleted everyone that doesn’t kiss her ass?

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:I haven’t done anything but all of a sudden I’m no longer following her and her account is private? This happen to anyone else? I swear she had way more followers so has she just gone and rage deleted everyone that doesn’t kiss her ass?

Oh yea. She rage deleted a fuck ton of people she was following weeks ago. She doesn’t even follow Haylee anymore
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Didn’t see call someone else’s daughter the R word too??? Learn your fucking lesson tay and don’t talk shit abt kids because u cant parent yours

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

lily1995 wrote:I haven’t done anything but all of a sudden I’m no longer following her and her account is private? This happen to anyone else? I swear she had way more followers so has she just gone and rage deleted everyone that doesn’t kiss her ass?

She probably soft blocked you. You block and unblock someone so they are just no longer following you

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:

Oh yea. She rage deleted a fuck ton of people she was following weeks ago. She doesn’t even follow Haylee anymore
Thanks. She even deleted me off Facebook too even though she was the one who added me in the first place lmao. She’s so pathetic rage deleting half of her following over drama she started.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

charmed596 wrote:Didn’t see call someone else’s daughter the R word too??? Learn your fucking lesson tay and don’t talk shit abt kids because u cant parent yours

Yup Vanessa 2011teenagemoms daughter lily
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

smom12 wrote:Omg. Is Jerry springer still on the air? Because this shit would be ratings GOLD.

Especially with the whole sitting on his face stuff lol

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:How long until she rage deletes lol. Her calling the kid that name was sent in to one of the anon drama page things on instagram
Ohhhh which one? I’d kill to see the comment thread
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Jeez where does she gets the energy?????
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Tayler is such trash. Honestly is like a pile of dog shit calling cow shit gross lol both cassie and tayler are on the same level.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:How long until she rage deletes lol. Her calling the kid that name was sent in to one of the anon drama page things on instagram
Ohhhh which one? I’d kill to see the comment thread
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:
charmed596 wrote:Didn’t see call someone else’s daughter the R word too??? Learn your fucking lesson tay and don’t talk shit abt kids because u cant parent yours

Yup Vanessa 2011teenagemoms daughter lily
And she thinks just because she apologised that makes it all better even though this wasn’t the first and probably won’t be the last time she makes fun of children with special needs.

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

She calls her kids way worse than what Casie called them. Kids are generally assholes because of how their asshole parents raise them. Probably hard on someone dealing with them staying up late and constantly not listening and judging by how Tayler raises them and how everyone has seen them in videos we know they are probably a lot to deal with. I don't think Casie is a lot better but Tayler really is not hard to beat lol.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”