• Advertisement
    

JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby CanYouParenting » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:53 am

I find it a little sad that in the new intro, Chris casts down the hand of his eldest son to enthusiastically pick up Landen, who isn’t exactly a baby who needs to be held anymore...... what message does big Caden get from that? Maybe I’m overthinking


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CanYouParenting
Amateur
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:28 am
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Advertisement

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Sparklingdee » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:06 am

I like the new intro but yep, it does look like a Vlogmas one lmao.
Sparklingdee
Gossiper
 
Posts: 806
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 642 times
Been thanked: 6074 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby twomommies » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:27 am

dazzled wrote:I'm honestly judging y'all so hard for using paper plates. I mean I don't give a fuck about the fact that it's trashy as hell (which it is, who the hell cooks a nice meal and uses a paper plate?), but do y'all ever think of, you know, the environment?
I only use them during the holidays so yes, I do.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5595
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 107194 times
Been thanked: 8053 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby kalipali » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:00 am

With all the talk Jess did about making a new intro and making it into a big deal, I guess I was expecting more. I don’t not like it, I just imagined it’d be...better? I guess?
kalipali
Gossiper
 
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:04 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 4377 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Bsveach15 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:03 am

kalipali wrote:With all the talk Jess did about making a new intro and making it into a big deal, I guess I was expecting more. I don’t not like it, I just imagined it’d be...better? I guess?


Same. Why change it if the one she had before was better?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:31 am
Has thanked: 1065 times
Been thanked: 4074 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby shilohjulia » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:14 am

Landen is getting so big. He looks more and more like Drake every day


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
Gossiper
 
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 1295 times
Been thanked: 3726 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Chromiumpizza » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:46 am

Is there a reason why she says words like think and pink with a long e sound? Like peeeenk? Is that common on the coast? I'm from the Midwest (northern Minnesota) and I don't hear it pronounced like that ever. I'm totally not making fun of it, just curious is all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Chromiumpizza
Talker
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:19 am
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 884 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby kellynicole » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:03 pm

samawest wrote:Is there a reason why she says words like think and pink with a long e sound? Like peeeenk? Is that common on the coast? I'm from the Midwest (northern Minnesota) and I don't hear it pronounced like that ever. I'm totally not making fun of it, just curious is all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk


Nope, it’s just Jesssss


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
kellynicole
Talker
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:43 pm
Has thanked: 9452 times
Been thanked: 847 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Marilue » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:39 pm

There is this other youtube family and the girls mom is so annoying. She wants all the attention, mind you this is like a 50 year old woman. And everytime she comes on I think THIS IS MESS AND LILIA in the future!!!

Start watching at like 4:30
https://youtu.be/CX7RJIEfLZ8

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Marilue
Amateur
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:49 pm
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby marshmellow » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:45 pm

Marilue wrote:There is this other youtube family and the girls mom is so annoying. She wants all the attention, mind you this is like a 50 year old woman. And everytime she comes on I think THIS IS MESS AND LILIA in the future!!!

Start watching at like 4:30
https://youtu.be/CX7RJIEfLZ8

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk


WTF acts/sounds like a who*e.
Image
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3005
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:20 pm
Has thanked: 533 times
Been thanked: 5508 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby caligirl96 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:55 pm

So I did a little research and I’m surprised they bought their house for $301,000. I live in the same town as them so I guessed where there House was lol but I thought they bought it for maybe 250k at most...yikes you can find a house for $300k that’s updated...
caligirl96
Amateur
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:10 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby SJSx3 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:56 pm

The new intro is way to choppy and very holiday themed. Whoever said that the middle kids were rushed was right. Even though it's the same length she paused too long on the oldest and youngest kids. I have a feeling that after winter she will want to redo it. I love photos as much as the next person but I can't believe how many photo shoots they have a year.
SJSx3
Amateur
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:16 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 357 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby SJSx3 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:00 pm

caligirl96 wrote:So I did a little research and I’m surprised they bought their house for $301,000. I live in the same town as them so I guessed where there House was lol but I thought they bought it for maybe 250k at most...yikes you can find a house for $300k that’s updated...


She's going to waste so much money in that house and they will outgrow it so quick. They should have waited till they could of got a house with more bedrooms/bathrooms or at least a house they could easily add an extension on to.
SJSx3
Amateur
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:16 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 357 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby caligirl96 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:25 pm

SJSx3 wrote:
caligirl96 wrote:So I did a little research and I’m surprised they bought their house for $301,000. I live in the same town as them so I guessed where there House was lol but I thought they bought it for maybe 250k at most...yikes you can find a house for $300k that’s updated...


She's going to waste so much money in that house and they will outgrow it so quick. They should have waited till they could of got a house with more bedrooms/bathrooms or at least a house they could easily add an extension on to.


I agree. They should’ve kept renting and Chris should’ve kept working so that they could save save save and get a house that has more room. In Modesto you can get a house like that around $350 and up. They are putting way too much money on the House and won’t make any of it back if they sell. Unless they are going to rent it out
caligirl96
Amateur
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:10 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby gossipqueen » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:04 pm

mommaof2cuties wrote:Omg she looks sooooo bad
there both butt ass ugly


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
gossipqueen
Amateur
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:24 pm
Has thanked: 265 times
Been thanked: 165 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby 8elz » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:42 pm

Peek-a-booger
Poor Addie looks like she’s got the sniffles.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171206/72b2099ab7796e3a0f4a7a2b56e519d7.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
8elz
Talker
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:54 pm
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 1502 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby anr92 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:00 pm

Marilue wrote:There is this other youtube family and the girls mom is so annoying. She wants all the attention, mind you this is like a 50 year old woman. And everytime she comes on I think THIS IS MESS AND LILIA in the future!!!

Start watching at like 4:30
https://youtu.be/CX7RJIEfLZ8

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Lmao I actually enjoy them.
They joke around a lot for the cameras just to be funny. They’re not that boring like most youtubers and don’t have a stick up their ass like these other moms.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anr92
Informer
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:59 pm
Has thanked: 4581 times
Been thanked: 1100 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby ytdramaqueen » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:18 am

Jess' lashes look so terrible in the latest video. Also, her eyes constantly look red and irritated.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ytdramaqueen
Informer
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:40 pm
Has thanked: 1710 times
Been thanked: 1880 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby noli » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:30 am

ytdramaqueen wrote:Jess' lashes look so terrible in the latest video. Also, her eyes constantly look red and irritated.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's look red and irritated bc she sleep a little and wears contact lenses but yeah those eyelashes are ugly

Envoyé de mon HUAWEI P7-L10 en utilisant Tapatalk
User avatar
noli
Amateur
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:42 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:46 am

anr92 wrote:
Marilue wrote:There is this other youtube family and the girls mom is so annoying. She wants all the attention, mind you this is like a 50 year old woman. And everytime she comes on I think THIS IS MESS AND LILIA in the future!!!

Start watching at like 4:30
https://youtu.be/CX7RJIEfLZ8

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Lmao I actually enjoy them.
They joke around a lot for the cameras just to be funny. They’re not that boring like most youtubers and don’t have a stick up their ass like these other moms.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was that video legit or did they have it set up to for ckickbait?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3311
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4294 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby violet-kelsey black » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:56 am

And of course she’s teaching Baldy to call her boobs “nuh-nuhs”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:37 am
Location: Germany.
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 7213 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby funkycat123 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:42 am

Addie is definitely anemic. Lilia probably is too. I mean, they all probably are, but Lilia looks the most dehydrated and tired all the time. She really needs to feed them real food. Not Texas Roadhouse and not tacos.
I feel like if she made videos about how to cook semi healthy for a large family she would get a decent amount of views.
User avatar
funkycat123
Informer
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:55 am
Has thanked: 5449 times
Been thanked: 2664 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby whatthepho » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:57 am

violet-kelsey black wrote:And of course she’s teaching Baldy to call her boobs “nuh-nuhs”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Okay Kaden

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
whatthepho
Talker
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:48 pm
Has thanked: 3286 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby trumputin » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:33 am

samawest wrote:Is there a reason why she says words like think and pink with a long e sound? Like peeeenk? Is that common on the coast? I'm from the Midwest (northern Minnesota) and I don't hear it pronounced like that ever. I'm totally not making fun of it, just curious is all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk


It's definitely a California thing. I'm from the Midwest too and it's one of the first things i noticed when i moved here.
User avatar
trumputin
Talker
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 972 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby twomommies » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:27 am

funkycat123 wrote:Addie is definitely anemic. Lilia probably is too. I mean, they all probably are, but Lilia looks the most dehydrated and tired all the time. She really needs to feed them real food. Not Texas Roadhouse and not tacos.
I feel like if she made videos about how to cook semi healthy for a large family she would get a decent amount of views.
Definitely anemic. At TR Lilia needs a steak to try and at least temporarily boost her iron. I've gotten iron infusions but I try to boost my iron with iron rich foods

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5595
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 107194 times
Been thanked: 8053 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to JesssFam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: LilaLavender