Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

Unread post by lovethispage »

amyisnewhere wrote:My favorite nick name for him is two poke. I die every time I read it. How exactly did that originate? He only gets two pokes because he's fat, she won't allow it? Can't remember.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Two pokes because he can’t last long enough for three pokes...he’s either too exhausted or he has “arrived” after two

Ok, I just threw up a little bit in my mouth...
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

OldCountry wrote:
eskayem wrote:I personally love the "outtake" we have one or two like that, and I have to say, they are my favorites. They show the personalities of my daughters at that age. I realized when my youngest had her first Christmas, and that she MADE it to Christmas, it was more about that. Not what some picture may or may not capture, my life wasn't perfect then. It still isn't perfect now. And I embrace my perfect imperfections in life.

First, I hope all is well, safe and snug.

I just have to comment because I am sure your children would have had natural smiles (not forced smiles) 99.9% of the time and the 'outtakes' would be a hoot. I get that....Unlike the Greedners' girls constantly being told Smile..Smile..Smile.. Why? I guess they don't normally, it can't be captured and therefore it looks so fake when they do it, because it is. True joy generates a smile.. just my opinion that there isn't that much true joy with those little neglected girls.
With that said, I think I can understand your concerns with the FF.
There is no excuse for this to be happening with the resources available to them.. Such a shame :(
You're actually right. My youngest is the one who likes to do faces. I've given in, she'll only be little for so long, let her express herself. If that means rolling her eyes; which Lord help me, she does, let her roll her eyes. But. She's always smiling, or trying not to laugh. I love all my daughters equally but I think she was what was missing in our family.
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

The real question is... if they had to use previous/fake footage for the vlog today (which was supposed to be filmed yesterday), what were they really up to all day to nor vlog? More spa days? Or what?

Also, I think we should begin guessing what toys they will get for Christmas. The toys they get are always like a year behind developmentally from what you’d expect them to buy. So, how close can we get to guessing what Santa brings this year???

Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

They are getting 4 mini iPads

Smashley1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Smashley1 »

Does anyone else find it odd how trashley “designed” the front door on their new house with all the windows around it you can see everything inside!? Obviously they aren’t the most private people but damn anyone can just come peer into their house.

spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

I usually don't watch the sales pitches, I mean, live feeds but was curious to see how the house was coming together. If I didn't know better, I would assume the new house was the rental they were moving out of based on how much crap is laying around. Ridiculous.

But the worst part of the live feed and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but is Scarlett holding/stepping on a knife around 11:10-11:50ish (you might've been distracted by her almost hitting her head on the statement light fixture or throwing her cup on the floor).
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

Smashley1 wrote:Does anyone else find it odd how trashley “designed” the front door on their new house with all the windows around it you can see everything inside!? Obviously they aren’t the most private people but damn anyone can just come peer into their house.

Yes and all the way through to the backyard deck since they have a glass door there as well. Well they will be able to peer in as long as they are cleaned up from dirty hand prints, tongue licks and snotty noses which will probably be at least once a week with a helper coming in to clean them.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

spooky wrote:I usually don't watch the sales pitches, I mean, live feeds but was curious to see how the house was coming together. If I didn't know better, I would assume the new house was the rental they were moving out of based on how much crap is laying around. Ridiculous.

But the worst part of the live feed and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but is Scarlett holding/stepping on a knife around 11:10-11:50ish (you might've been distracted by her almost hitting her head on the statement light fixture or throwing her cup on the floor).
Looks like a knife to me......Screech and Perv are so stupid and careless.
Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

Imsorrybut wrote:I mean, we can think all vloggers are ridiculous for showing their life as in anyone cares BUT the biggest family vloggers are insanely rich.... so people obviously care! lol I watched the shaytards before I even really knew what vlogging was, (they only had 3 kids when I started watching) and I was instantly hooked. I don't know WHY I cared about their life but I did, and I couldn't stop watching. Of course, the shaytards were rocked by the biggest vlogging family scandal ever last year and now shay carl is just an alcoholic who ruined his life for a online cam girl.... but that's a different story.

All I'm saying is, people see what kind of money the top vloggers make and they try to get on board. Most will NEVER make the kind of money the big names make, but they still have followings even if small. People care about other people's lives, even if it's just a Costco run. Maybe I'm just naturally curious, lol. I regularly watch 3-4 different vlogging families. I find it fascinating, not sure why :) clearly it's not everyone's cup of tea

I'm just nosy as all get out so I personally love watching people's daily routines. I particularly enjoy watching people grocery shop and cook. It's one reason I enjoy the Bingham's. The Greedners are just boring AF as far as daily life goes because they don't actually do anything but lie around and film their whiny kids.

Premmie101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Premmie101 »

AthenaA wrote:It is going to be hilarious when they stop napping.
I think that’s what I’m hanging around for. I can’t wait to see how they lock them up awake
Frankenfish7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Frankenfish7 »

AthenaA wrote:Are they actually feeding them raw zucchini and squash? Yuck.

Also Byson is putting a table up, I'm surprised he doesn't need one of his brothers to do it.
Now I completely agree and think it’s gross but my daughter loves raw zucchini! Will grab them out of vege bin and eat them, takes a whole one in her school lunch box. She is obviously weird and gets it from her dad ha ha ha

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Frankenfish7 wrote:

Also Byson is putting a table up, I'm surprised he doesn't need one of his brothers to do it.
Now I completely agree and think it’s gross but my daughter loves raw zucchini! Will grab them out of vege bin and eat them, takes a whole one in her school lunch box. She is obviously weird and gets it from her dad ha ha ha

Yeah but they'll use it as an excuse as to why they don't eat veges.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Have they pulled the last video? I can't see it anymore.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

They are so stupid. Apparently the Binghams are having a 'hot chocolate debate'. And they have to chime in. So on IG Ashley asks very slowly do you make hot chocolate with water or milk. And the poll options are yes or no. This is your job bozos.
Teenyj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Teenyj »

Sodalicious wrote:What’s the Binghams motive for vlogging? Making memories or giving out light?

Making money and getting free stuff from companies and their idiot followers.

Teenyj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Teenyj »

Sodalicious wrote:What’s the Binghams motive for vlogging? Making memories or giving out light?

Making money and getting free stuff from companies and their idiot followers.

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

OldCountry wrote:
Sodalicious wrote:
tusky wrote:Seeing Ashley film indie and Esme fight while I think it was indie? screamed for Ashley to help is fucking infuriating. Why is the automatic response to just give the child who lost their toy something else? what does that teach the naughty kid??
It was Esme who cried for help. Were it Evie, she would’ve helped.

Well sure, as always, she would have needed to silence the 'RedRum' child quickly, whatever it took 8-)

That made me sad for Esme. She was sitting there minding her own and that little brat Indie, whose colors were clearly defined in that photo, just took her doll. Ashley's reaction was that of a teenager. Separate them, put Indie in timeout. Indie had a pile of dolls and clearly took the one Esme had wrapped in a blanket. She thinks the solution was give her another doll? They have short vlogs these days because their kids are horribly behaved. Put the camera down and start interacting with your kids. The threes are going to come fast & furious. I can't wait to watch the miracle unfold. Ha!!
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

AthenaA wrote:
Frankenfish7 wrote:

Yeah but they'll use it as an excuse as to why they don't eat veges.
Ash and Bison probably think it’s cucumber

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Still no vlog? They used to upload at 10:30pm my time but it's nearly 12 and no sign.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

AthenaA wrote:Still no vlog? They used to upload at 10:30pm my time but it's nearly 12 and no sign.
They don’t post til 8:00 am est

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”