BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

Unread post by olemama »

MommaOfThree wrote:
Wait, is Ean not going to this big appointment with her? He may not have any paid time off, but I’m sure his employer would let him take off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL! most US employers would not be happy about giving leave for an employee to take days off for a trip like this. Ean cannot afford to lose his job; although Brit brings in income from Youtube, Ean is still the main breadwinner.
Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mama bear »

olemama wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:
Wait, is Ean not going to this big appointment with her? He may not have any paid time off, but I’m sure his employer would let him take off.

LOL! most US employers would not be happy about giving leave for an employee to take days off for a trip like this. Ean cannot afford to lose his job; although Brit brings in income from Youtube, Ean is still the main breadwinner.

It’s not like it’s a vacation, he can explain that it’s a big hospital visit for his son. Some employers are nice enough to let parents take off for a day or two for things like that.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Im not surprised he doesn't appear to be going. It's not easy for everyone to take a couple of days off, and it's not likely they'll get any answers/treatment options st this appointment. Sounds like it's a day of testing. Eans time would be better spent at the results/treatment planning appointments if his work won't allow both.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Winter nighttime routine? Really? It’s vlogmas day 6 and she’s already out of ideas. And she hasn’t even done one actual VLOG. It’s all hauls, tours, and sit down videos.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Please god people do not watch that video. Before I clicked i read the first part of the description shown and it says something about being a corny video.. plus the thumbnail itself. It wont be an actual nighttime routine like when she leaves the older kids in the tub alone to tend to Harlow, it is going to be a pinterest bull shit video.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Britney, we don’t want your flipper feet OR your kids’ flipper feet shoved in our faces.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Mama bear wrote:
olemama wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:

It’s not like it’s a vacation, he can explain that it’s a big hospital visit for his son. Some employers are nice enough to let parents take off for a day or two for things like that.

But it is like you said *some* employers. Ean is like working at Best Buy geek squad. And because he is a new employee he may still be on probation. Just because you ask nicely doesn't mean they will let you have it off
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

This is OT, but kilee (of kileerainbow formerly kilee and kadence) and her fiance got fired just after Thanksgiving. They were both loyal hard-working employees at a Florida resort. They took a vacation which they arranged way in advance with their employer. (They both had accumulated vacation time) They got back after Thanksgiving and were BOTH fired, no severance pay, lost their health insurance, no explanation. And Kilee is dealing with her dad's cancer. It was a brutal cruel thing to do to them but ,hey, that's life in America. The reason I mention Kilee is she occasionally does box swaps with Britney.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I agree employee benefits sucks here in USA , for the most part. Time is money y'all. Give them your time and take home the money. My nephew underwent a spleen removal and his Dad couldn't take the day off or even work remotely. Mind you the guy is like some manager. Sucks ass but true unfortunately !
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

God her kids feet are huge. I usually find baby feet/little kid feet adorable but their feet are weird looking. They are rarely seen wearing socks... Every one is saying "aw I like how aria and Nolan are sitting the same way!!" We all know this bitch told them to pose that way for the picture
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I think it is mostly the way they are sitting. The focus is on the feet. Also with someone like Aria who is pretty skinny....feet can look giant on skinny legs
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Yeah, America sucks. My grandma couldn't even be there when I had my son because she had to work and couldn't get off. Ean might have an employer nice enough to let him off, but it wouldn't be paid time off if he did because he hasn't earned any vacation days

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

at least Ean can finally get to sleep in his bed

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

olemama wrote:This is OT, but kilee (of kileerainbow formerly kilee and kadence) and her fiance got fired just after Thanksgiving. They were both loyal hard-working employees at a Florida resort. They took a vacation which they arranged way in advance with their employer. (They both had accumulated vacation time) They got back after Thanksgiving and were BOTH fired, no severance pay, lost their health insurance, no explanation. And Kilee is dealing with her dad's cancer. It was a brutal cruel thing to do to them but ,hey, that's life in America. The reason I mention Kilee is she occasionally does box swaps with Britney.
Jesus! That is horrible. What are they going to do? Kilee seems hardworking, I remember watching older videos before she was with Tim and she has always worked.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
olemama wrote:This is OT, but kilee (of kileerainbow formerly kilee and kadence) and her fiance got fired just after Thanksgiving. They were both loyal hard-working employees at a Florida resort. They took a vacation which they arranged way in advance with their employer. (They both had accumulated vacation time) They got back after Thanksgiving and were BOTH fired, no severance pay, lost their health insurance, no explanation. And Kilee is dealing with her dad's cancer. It was a brutal cruel thing to do to them but ,hey, that's life in America. The reason I mention Kilee is she occasionally does box swaps with Britney.
Jesus! That is horrible. What are they going to do? Kilee seems hardworking, I remember watching older videos before she was with Tim and she has always worked.
I felt soooo bad for them when I watched her vlog. Being fired or losing your job is horrible at any time but right before Christmas with two small kids would be awful.
Her and Tim both got jobs with an old employer, but it’s less money because they were both managers at the resort they got fired from. I was surprised she got fired because she has always seemed like such a good employee and a hard worker, I definitely think it’s suss that they were both fired at the same time and kilee did say the reason was really petty, so I hope she takes it further.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

This idea that if you're hardworking and loyal your employer will be take care of you isn't something that happens very often unfortunately. It used to be a thing where our grandparents worked for the same company for 40 years and retired with good benefits. I wouldn't be surprised if they were fired from management positions because they could hire someone in a lot cheaper.
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

DoodleBop wrote:This idea that if you're hardworking and loyal your employer will be take care of you isn't something that happens very often unfortunately. It used to be a thing where our grandparents worked for the same company for 40 years and retired with good benefits. I wouldn't be surprised if they were fired from management positions because they could hire someone in a lot cheaper.
In my own experience if you’re loyal and hardworking, you’re more vulnerable to be taken advantage of, ex. being paid less, being put on shitty assignments. I’ve known plenty of people who were fired because of petty reasons because their employers were digging for reasons to get rid of them and took disciplinary actions too far.

Evie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evie »

I don't use snapchat so I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I watch her snaps sometimes, what I want to know is how a mom of three has that much time to film, and pull out her phone that many times a day. I just have one daughter, and I sometimes try to get a video of her or a picture and I struggle to find time to pull my phone out.

Whenever I'm on YouTube too I see her online. That's a lot of screen time herself, for one so busy....

Also I too get tired of the constant " I need coffee shtick". Okay we get it you like to drink coffee and your so tired!!

Also she wasn't kidding about her kids living in pajamas..
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
They both are well-known as great workers in their industry (restaurant/bar/hospitality) locally and they were able to get jobs quickly-but at much less pay and they have to rearrange their childcare for Kadence and their new baby Kali. And Kilee's dad is living with them now because he is too sick from the cancer to live independently. They are surviving but things are much, much tighter.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

I've just watched the winter night time routine video.. You're telling me that they ate dinner, then played with the ice cream set, then had hot chocolate and pop corn, then watched a movie, then played a board game, then read a school book.. All before bed? Bullshit, I guarantee she was just jumping from one thing to another to get the 'cutesy' shots. ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Return to “Britneyandbaby”