KKandTheSmellyVaJayJay | Part 13

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheSmellyVaJayJay | Part 13

Unread post by staceymj »

Ignore the racist troll, it will get bored and go away.
Seriously, this has dragged on for way too many pages and is getting ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Emysere
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Emysere »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Why does jackson keep repeating words over and over even after people respond to him?

Cause that's all Keren and Khoa have taught him to do.
doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Why does jackson keep repeating words over and over even after people respond to him?

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe it’s because they ask him to say something and when he does they respond positively so he keeps doing it to keep getting the reaction. I don’t know if that makes sense but I hope you get when I mean.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

doveminibites wrote:

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe it’s because they ask him to say something and when he does they respond positively so he keeps doing it to keep getting the reaction. I don’t know if that makes sense but I hope you get when I mean.

Yeah I think he does it because it’s the only time he gets any real attention from his parents. Kids thrive off praise and positive reinforcement and the only time he seems to get praise from Keren is when he’s doing something “cute” which at the moment is repeating words.
His speech is so badly delayed, he only repeats words he doesn’t form his own sentences or thoughts. He doesn’t answer yes or no to questions, he doesn’t ask questions. It’s worrying.

Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mama bear »

doveminibites wrote:

Makes sense. If they aren’t giving him attention or praise except when he does that then he’ll repeat just to continue getting praise. Kind of like the screeching. And saying fuck instead of frog they thought it was funny so he kept doing it until they quit laughing and taught him the right way to say it.

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

staceybrax wrote:
doveminibites wrote:

Yeah I think he does it because it’s the only time he gets any real attention from his parents. Kids thrive off praise and positive reinforcement and the only time he seems to get praise from Keren is when he’s doing something “cute” which at the moment is repeating words.
His speech is so badly delayed, he only repeats words he doesn’t form his own sentences or thoughts. He doesn’t answer yes or no to questions, he doesn’t ask questions. It’s worrying.

I blame his parents. We never really see them interacting with him, asking him questions. All they ever do is ask him to repeat random words with no context. No wonder he isn't learning. I think he's trying to speak more lately though. By speak, I mean vocalise the words he knows and repeat everything he hears even if it's not directed at him because he wants to speak.
Last edited by Emysere on Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doveminibites
Talker
Talker

staceybrax wrote:
doveminibites wrote:

Exactly! I think maybe he is so delayed because they have hardly ever asked him to repeat sentences I believe? So maybe he doesn’t understand he has to put words together yet. And unlike okbaby I never hear them ask him questions that he would respond to so that could be one the issues too. I think a lot of the time they don’t talk to Jackson but they talk at him if that makes sense.

xlol
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xlol »

entrancingtay wrote:
rouge wrote:
entrancingtay wrote: I don’t care to hear your sob stories lol. My professor is racist ImageImageImage he will throughly enjoy this paper.

Was that too conplicated for your uneducated mind to understand? Because you clearly don't know what the phrase "sob story" means. Nothing in there had anything to do with telling a personal story, or any kind of story relating to trying to garner positive attention from strangers based off of a sad or unfortunate situation.

Please get an education before you start pretending to be in grad school.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
There’s no such thing as pretending to be in grad school idiot. I hope you are one of those minorities who gets pulled over by a racist cop. #whitepower

Are you kidding me!? First, plenty of people fake ridiculous things all of the time. Have you not watched Catfish? Second, that comment and hashtag was way out of line. I'll pray God removes all of the unnecessary hatred from your heart.

Please continue on with your pathetic life somewhere else.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Loool “im not racist” *proceeds to use a derogatory/racist term for asians. Woooow just wow

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

God can you take this irrelevant shit to messages? You're clogging up the damn thread

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

entrancingtay wrote:
rouge wrote:
entrancingtay wrote: I don’t care to hear your sob stories lol. My professor is racist ImageImageImage he will throughly enjoy this paper.

Was that too conplicated for your uneducated mind to understand? Because you clearly don't know what the phrase "sob story" means. Nothing in there had anything to do with telling a personal story, or any kind of story relating to trying to garner positive attention from strangers based off of a sad or unfortunate situation.

Please get an education before you start pretending to be in grad school.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
There’s no such thing as pretending to be in grad school idiot. I hope you are one of those minorities who gets pulled over by a racist cop. #whitepower

K so this person is either 13 or just plain stupid. You can pretend to do anything on the internet lol

Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

This person is clearly suffering from a psychotic break or some other mental health issues. Have you tried getting a second phone?
Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur

I thought we were all just going to ignore it. It was working so well

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kenzie23 wrote:This person is clearly suffering from a psychotic break or some other mental health issues. Have you tried getting a second phone?
Ok i laughed pretty hard at that

doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Kenzie23 wrote:This person is clearly suffering from a psychotic break or some other mental health issues. Have you tried getting a second phone?
Yeah, I’ve heard blowing a grand on a new phone is very therapeutic these days. It’s a great way to de-stress and get away from all those hate comments.

Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur

entrancingtay wrote:
Mama bear wrote:I thought we were all just going to ignore it. It was working so well Image

Go tend to your ugly ass kids. You talk about Keren not paying attention to her children but how are you tending to your little gorillas by being a irrelevant idiot

You have the grammar of a child and we’re all idiots. Image
Probably why you can’t even get into college you racist piece of shit.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

I'm exhausted just reading all this crap lmao
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

doveminibites wrote:
Yeah, I’ve heard blowing a grand on a new phone is very therapeutic these days. It’s a great way to de-stress and get away from all those hate comments.

I can't stop laughing. Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
FreljordAshe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FreljordAshe »

mmoommoo wrote:i actually don’t think any of them are ugly. Personalities aside, I think Keren is pretty and Khoa is handsome. I think Jackson is cute too. I think Alaya isn’t cute but she is? I’m not sure if that makes sense. She’s just so happy that regardless of her face, she’s cute ya know. Now Karlee’s kids..... sheesh.

I agree with this, kind of. I used to think Jackson was the cutest baby in the world (this was before I even knew about their vlogging channel), but since then, I don't know why but I don't think he is as cute as he used to be. It's not the teeth, he's still a fairly cute kid but not as cute as Landon, who in my opinion, deserves sooo much more attention than what he currently gets. As for Keren, I always thought Keren was pretty. Still do, to be honest. If she tried a bit harder, she would 100% be super attractive. I don't think Khoa is attractive, he looks average to me but I think because he's so tall, and a bit more muscular than average asian guys, that makes him a bit more attractive. Compared to guys like Andy though, Khoa is pretty average.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

Chichi wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:Wow his teeth are getting worse. If his baby teeth fall out, will his adult teeth grow in a similar direction?

I hate to answer because when I comment on his teeth and answer peoples questions I get shit for answering different people and so it sounds repetitive but yes just answering multiple peoples questions because its my specialty working in pediatric dentistry. To answer you, yes when his primary (or baby teeth) fall out the issue he has is called an open bite and will affect how his permanent dentition comes in. This condition caused by pacifiers will cause a malformation of the oral cavity and therefore when his adult dentition starts to erupt, or grow in, they will be a mess and he will need an expander and braces to repair the issue they caused that poor baby. They will regret ever giving him those damn things when they see that expander appliance and have to crank the damn thing with a tiny tool every night which is literally a metal retainer glued into the mouth and as you crank it it expands the maxillary (top) palate and with kids this needs to be done soon once their permanent teeth are coming in because (despite what some dentists say) the area does have a point of not being malleable anymore. It is uncomfortable, it is painful and can cause sores on the roof of the mouth, having to take alot of extra time on oral hygiene and is a pain in the ass. Some kids have nareow palates and need this appliance but kids like Jackson is honestly just shit parenting. She has been completely full of shit blaming any of it on a fall. His oral issues are 100% binky related and they will be the cause of him not wanting to show his smile until he is old enough to fix it. Poor kid.

This is heartbreaking. Keren..hope you're stalking this thread and can read this... Such stubborn foolishry.. Notice how the other day when making Jackson's bed, she neatly places 3 wubanubs on the carefully turned corner.. She's making a public, definitive statement that she's doesn't give a fcuk.. Poor kid indeed.. Heartbreaking..[/quote]

In one of her vlogs last week she mentioned that she could not work out why Jackson's pillows are wet every night. Well I can tell you dumb bitch.. it's because he can't close his fucked up mouth when he sleeps!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”