TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Panda714 wrote:My husband and his dad have ADHD and it makes me nervous for my little one. She’s about to turn two so it’s still pretty early to notice any medical behavioral issues but from what I’ve seen ADHD people seem to be usually a decent bit smarter than most people

Almost like their inability to focus on one sole thing allows them to learn and absorb multiple things at once

Also, now I super wanna see your daughter’s art
1/5 of the class I teach has ADHD and they're all pretty intelligent kids. They all use different coping mechanisms and their parents make different levels of excuses for them. It ranges from parents who say "My kid is just not going to be able to do X so don't even make them try" to extremely dedicated parents who make sure their child's lack of focus minimally impacts their behavior and the quality of their education. The parents' attitude really affects how successful the kid is.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Well she's back on instagram! I wonder if anyone will take up her photography sessions for 30 dollars an hour whatever it was lmao.

If she has a MacBook why isn't she filming more for YouTube?! She could be actually making money if she got organised and recorded decent videos, not just "how to pronounce my kids names" for the 10000th time
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

She doesn't make videos exactly for the same reason she doesn't work. She is lazy as fuck and has zero motivation and her focus on a certain activity lasts for a few days. She gets bored with anything when it reaches the point of effort. That goes with anything. Job, hobby, attention, dedication. Even her kids are good only as picture props.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

80085 wrote:
SilverLady01 wrote:She doesn't make videos exactly for the same reason she doesn't work. She is lazy as fuck and has zero motivation and her focus on a certain activity lasts for a few days. She gets bored with anything when it reaches the point of effort. That goes with anything. Job, hobby, attention, dedication. Even her kids are good only as picture props.
If anyone could make money off click-bait titled daily vlogs and story times, it's her. Does she not realise how many tubs of manic panic and warped tour tickets she could buy from the money she'd make off a "I GOT PREGNANT ON PUPOSE AT 15?" video alone?
“MY HUSBAND TRIED TO KILL ME!? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lily1995 wrote:
80085 wrote:
SilverLady01 wrote:She doesn't make videos exactly for the same reason she doesn't work. She is lazy as fuck and has zero motivation and her focus on a certain activity lasts for a few days. She gets bored with anything when it reaches the point of effort. That goes with anything. Job, hobby, attention, dedication. Even her kids are good only as picture props.
If anyone could make money off click-bait titled daily vlogs and story times, it's her. Does she not realise how many tubs of manic panic and warped tour tickets she could buy from the money she'd make off a "I GOT PREGNANT ON PUPOSE AT 15?" video alone?

Until people realize she's serious. But she is too dull to learn about Clickbait

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

I always wondered why she doesnt try to make more videos and actually stick with her channel. She would get a lot of hate I'm sure but she could make way more money.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

It is hard to realize why she wouldn't I agree. But is also logical not to since it is Tayler....
Maybe it is for YouTube's sake if she doesn't upload videos
Aezie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aezie »

Sparklingdee wrote:Well she's back on instagram! I wonder if anyone will take up her photography sessions for 30 dollars an hour whatever it was lmao.

If she has a MacBook why isn't she filming more for YouTube?! She could be actually making money if she got organised and recorded decent videos, not just "how to pronounce my kids names" for the 10000th time
It's too bad that she doesn't put any effort into editing her pictures or in getting good shots in the first place. I live near her and there are more than a few places, such as parks, that she could easily use as beautiful backdrops and it wouldn't cost her a cent. It wouldn't take her long at all to get her name out there. Hell, for her price, I'd even make the 25 minute drive to have her do my son's and nieces' pictures, if she was any good. But she's very clearly not and it's too bad. She's got everything she needs to be successful at that, if nothing else and she still refuses to put ANY effort into it at all.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The backdrop and props actually don’t look like shit. Her photography sucks (why would you want a picture of the book covering her child’s face?)
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 35613a.jpg[/img]
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

SHIT what did I miss?! Hurricane Maria hit hard where I live, lol.

ImageImage
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Maybe the reason why she doesn’t put a lot of time and effort into YouTube is because she doesn’t want to make money and then have to report it to welfare and lose her benefits?

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

That backdrop & props isn't great. It's better than what we're used to seeing with her, but that tree looks sad.

The reason she wont utilize parks for beautiful photos is because she would have to drag her bunch of brats with her and it would be too hard. Imagine how horrible it is for the customers having her kids around probably desperately trying to grab their mothers attention. And then with her social skills: "Hello. Welcome. This is Alehsonna.. Alehhhsonna, yeah that's how you pronounce it." :D
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

If she pre-recorded decent stuff Im sure she could make a decent living, or at least SOMETHING to help herself out of her crappy section 8 house. Q&A, DITL, facts or a Q&S with the kids, life updates regarding school/her GED/her driving, baby updates with Amity to name just a few. If she uploaded consistently, even say Monday and Friday then Im sure she would get a lot of views.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Even if she could get her ass down to a park or something I don’t think her pictures would be that much better. Remember her maternity photos?

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

But how would she make a DIL when it would prove she doesn't cook for her kids. They are misbehaving and disrespectful, show them fighting and wresting with each other like she has done before and her sitting there recording without making an effort to break the fight for the sake of them getting hurt at least if it wasn't for actually teach them it is bad to fight. It would show how incapable she is if she truly tried to post a video. That is why it's only her on the videos. Because she can't show people how terrible her kids are.
gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

lily1995 wrote:
80085 wrote:

but then people will figure out real quick how stupid irresponsible she is

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Oh look, back together just in time for Christmas as usual

Let’s see, so far she claimed he tried to kill her January of 2016 and 2017

Is the third time the charm?

Will Amity even be one by the time she “accidentally” tries for the boy she so desperately wants?

Find out on the next episode of Dragonball Zzzzzzz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Double post but I found this in an old thread(this time of year 2015) and I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

You guys all called it.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

It’s so fucking sad that they keep going back to each other. And pathetic. And gross because you know they are fucking like constantly.

I need a drink and it’s not even 7 am.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”