BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

Unread post by workinprogress »

I hate that she keeps saying how sorry she is for Nolan missing his Xmas part at school. His neurologist appointment is more important than decorating a sugar cookie at school. Idk about how the school Nolan goes to does parties, but i don't remember mine ever being super spectacular. I was always just excited that i didn't have to do real school work for a day lol. And asking the school to move the party for the whole school just for special little Nolan is a dumb idea. They'd say no, your child isn't the center of the universe. Just take him to the doctor, and stop whining about him missing one school party. She can't even act like she tries to make his life as fun as possible considering Nolan sits on the iPad for 80% of his time at home. She's hypocritical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

workinprogress wrote:I hate that she keeps saying how sorry she is for Nolan missing his Xmas part at school. His neurologist appointment is more important than decorating a sugar cookie at school. Idk about how the school Nolan goes to does parties, but i don't remember mine ever being super spectacular. I was always just excited that i didn't have to do real school work for a day lol. And asking the school to move the party for the whole school just for special little Nolan is a dumb idea. They'd say no, your child isn't the center of the universe. Just take him to the doctor, and stop whining about him missing one school party. She can't even act like she tries to make his life as fun as possible considering Nolan sits on the iPad for 80% of his time at home. She's hypocritical

Just want to clarify: it does sadden me that he misses things like the school Christmas party, but my main point was that she doesn't do anything to make his life fun anyway. She should do fun things on the regular with him while she can, rather than crying when he misses one school party. I'm glad she's doing a mini party for him in Ohio though bc he'll love that.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I can't judge her for feeling bad for Nolan missing the school Christmas party. It would break my heart too. As a mom it is very disappointing to see your kiddo missing out on such fun events that too when you know he is not going to have such parties at all in a few years. Even worse, he may not live long enough for that to even happen. But yes having school move the party date is dumb and selfish.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Says Aria asked not to be vlogged... proceeds to vlog Aria.

Mentions her viewers suggested she have a Christmas party for Nolan and she says she thinks it's a great idea "we will stay in our Pajamas all day and watch movies" Fuck Britney. That is not what anyone meant., That is what you do everyday. Get the kid together with even ONE friend from school and do crafts, have a candy cane scavenger hunt. do something DIFFERENT.
Oh at first I thought from reading this she meant she'd have a pyjama party with some kids from his class with like a hot chocolate station, little customizable popcorn bar, and some other treats and watch christmas movies and maybe play some party games like pass the parcel (which i guess could be a christmas present). I thought that actually sounded like a cute party idea, it could be 'twas the night before christmas' themed and she could do an elf on the shelf scavenger hunt with little wrapped surprises for the kids and the party bags could be little christmas eve kits. Then I realized she meant it'd just be her and her kids watching movies in their pyjamas alone. Even at Nolan's age I'd have been like 'this isnt a party mom'. Poor kids.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I mean she wasn't planning on asking them to move the party anyway. But I think instead of a party at home in his pjs, they should go out and do something fun. Maybe there is a children's museum they can take him to or something christmassy going on. aria won't even be in Ohio so I feel like it might be a little boring doing the whole 'stay in your pjs' day. Plus they will be in a new city with stuff to explore. Then when they get home they can have an at home party and maybe even invite a friend for him
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

luci417 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Says Aria asked not to be vlogged... proceeds to vlog Aria.

Mentions her viewers suggested she have a Christmas party for Nolan and she says she thinks it's a great idea "we will stay in our Pajamas all day and watch movies" Fuck Britney. That is not what anyone meant., That is what you do everyday. Get the kid together with even ONE friend from school and do crafts, have a candy cane scavenger hunt. do something DIFFERENT.
Oh at first I thought from reading this she meant she'd have a pyjama party with some kids from his class with like a hot chocolate station, little customizable popcorn bar, and some other treats and watch christmas movies and maybe play some party games like pass the parcel (which i guess could be a christmas present). I thought that actually sounded like a cute party idea, it could be 'twas the night before christmas' themed and she could do an elf on the shelf scavenger hunt with little wrapped surprises for the kids and the party bags could be little christmas eve kits. Then I realized she meant it'd just be her and her kids watching movies in their pyjamas alone. Even at Nolan's age I'd have been like 'this isnt a party mom'. Poor kids.
Omg you have some good ideas girl. I'd totally do this if I hadn't just thrown a party for my sons friends last weekend haha. Sounds so cute.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

marshmellow wrote:I can't judge her for feeling bad for Nolan missing the school Christmas party. It would break my heart too. As a mom it is very disappointing to see your kiddo missing out on such fun events that too when you know he is not going to have such parties at all in a few years. Even worse, he may not live long enough for that to even happen. But yes having school move the party date is dumb and selfish.
If she actually was making his childhood enjoyable I would feel bad for her. His only enjoyment shouldn’t be from a school party. Growing up, yeah they were fun but I ALWAYS liked doing things with my family more. It’s sad because he is missing out because she won’t do shit with him but sit at home and shove an iPad in his face. That’s why she feels bad, because she’s going to have to actually do something with him.

NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

I don't get this whole Christmas party deal. Whoopty Fucking Doo. Kid is not even in public school yet, there will be other Christmas parties. Did it really warrant a video where you break down and cry over it?
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

NutraSteve wrote:I don't get this whole Christmas party deal. Whoopty Fucking Doo. Kid is not even in public school yet, there will be other Christmas parties. Did it really warrant a video where you break down and cry over it?
I agree. Plus this is his first year in school. He doesn't know what a Christmas party is. He probably won't miss it

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

isn't Nolan only in school for 3 hours a day? and a party would be really only an hour and a half?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
gigi87
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gigi87 »

Ilovecats wrote:
NutraSteve wrote:I don't get this whole Christmas party deal. Whoopty Fucking Doo. Kid is not even in public school yet, there will be other Christmas parties. Did it really warrant a video where you break down and cry over it?
I agree. Plus this is his first year in school. He doesn't know what a Christmas party is. He probably won't miss it

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
I don't think it's the fact that he is missing it, it's more like a wake up for whats to come in the future. Lots more doctors appointments and missing a lot of fun stuff because of that, so it's most likely hard for her to see that. Yes he may not know now but as he gets older he'll start to realize it.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

so will britney spend xmas in ohio ? because if she leaves on the 19th and stay there for a week it means she wont spend xmas with aria and ean ?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

^ I was wondering about the timeline too because in her last video when she mentioned packing she said "I still have a week to pack" and then she mentioned spending a week in Ohio, so it doesnt really add up since Monday the 11th will be exactly 2 weeks until Christmas?

Nevermind. It makes sense when looking at a Calendar. Since Christmas is on a Monday my guess is they will leave either next weekend or the Monday, the appointment is onTuesday the 19th and then they have the rest of the week. Will probably come home between Friday the 22nd to Saturday the 23rd and be home for Xmas eve/Christmas. Get ready for lots of "so so busy"
Last edited by WheresMyCoffee on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Idk man if she soends Christmas away from any of her kids it’ll be real fucked up.

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

If she’s really that bent up over the Christmas party thing, I’m surprised that she hasn’t tried to get Vanessa and Dani’s kids together with her 3 and have a Christmas party that way. They could bring like a small dish or cookies or anything like that, maybe a small gift, any type of craft like making “reindeer food” and have the kids watch a Christmas movie and give the adults a break. She is really so bland and unoriginal.

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

BRITNEY JUST TAKE OUR IDEAS LIKE YOU TAKE KERENS

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I haven’t been reading this board for very long so I’m sure this has been brought up but I was just thinking it was so selfish of her and ean to have a third child knowing they are carriers of muscular dystrophy. Even if they did gender selection to make sure they have a girl, they could still pass on that gene and the girl would then be a carrier and could pass it on to future children. That’s messed up.

Pgm2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pgm2016 »

I haven’t been on here in forever and I’m sure someone mentioned this already. I stopped watching her and unsubscribed a while back but she’s still on my snap chat. Omg that stupid ed sheeran song. Does she not listen any other song??She literally has it on every snap. I’m about to delete her off snap chat too
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Pgm2016 wrote:I haven’t been on here in forever and I’m sure someone mentioned this already. I stopped watching her and unsubscribed a while back but she’s still on my snap chat. Omg that stupid ed sheeran song. Does she not listen any other song??She literally has it on every snap. I’m about to delete her off snap chat too
She was just singing it in her newest vlog too lol. She probs secretly wishes it was her first dance song for her wedding that’s never going to happen ;)
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

say goodbye to Vlogmas when she's away

also I cannot stand her taste in "music"

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”