Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

lmmomSD wrote:
abbytalks12 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 653888.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
But doesn't she usually get a Venti? Trying to cut back, lol?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
That useless mooch of a photographer of theirs sure takes creative pics. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

I haven’t watched, but I lost it when I opened up YouTube and saw Corbin in that elf getup. Why are they all so desperate for attention?

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Did you guys think the Lannings' album sounds bad? Look up Jake Paul's new 'Litmas' album. I won't listen to it, but it still makes me G A G.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

coolusername1236 wrote:Did you guys think the Lannings' album sounds bad? Look up Jake Paul's new 'Litmas' album. I won't listen to it, but it still makes me G A G.
Anything Jake Paul does makes me gag. He's got Christmas merch, yo. It's lit. Everything is lit. He's a highschool dropout driving a $450,000 car. And the only word he uses to describe things is "lit". Because he has no vocabulary.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Corbyn dressed as the elf had me dying and Kelsey in those elf shoes what a pair of idiots

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

coolusername1236 wrote:Did you guys think the Lannings' album sounds bad? Look up Jake Paul's new 'Litmas' album. I won't listen to it, but it still makes me G A G.
Are you serious? I haven't checked in on jake paul in a while.. My daughter is all *gucci gang* now .. Ugh!
Bryan wants to be Jake Paul so bad. The # $ ... Johnson fam does a few of his same things too.. But Ihaven't watched them since the babyannouncement and who knows before that

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

queentee20 wrote:If missy is SO girl crazy why is she never all goo goo gaga over bailey? I’ve NEVER seen in her be all over bailey or over the moon when bailey is over? She treats her like a normal child IMO....

So does missy just like the idea of a BABY girl???
Yep.

As soon as Missy's princess he's old enough to have an identity of her own Missy will lose interest. Much like her bestie Ellie, she likes the attention SHE will get from having a cute baby girl... it has nothing to really do with the daughter herself.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

I haven’t posted in so long but I wanted to comment on the photographer and pictures. I’m a photographer myself and for sure Brooke should have been directing Missy in that picture and she wasn’t. Not to mention the edit is terrible. Of course all of Brooke’s work looks basically the same so it expected.

Side note, pretty pleasantly surprised at Ollie’s reaction when Finn knocked over the tower. I would have expected him to get mad or even cry but he didn’t. That’s actually really good.

Also, and maybe I’m confused but I swear I always thought Bailey was the same age as Ollie. Wasn’t she the one in the one Look Whose Vlogging episode where they made it seem like Ollie had a crush on her and then found out she’s his cousin? Or was that a different cousin?!

Marley+Oden
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Marley+Oden »

Super off topic but I hope they don’t ha e another baby and have it end up a girl.. poor Finn would be the middle child to Missy’s golden cold and princess.. just a thought. Poor Finn.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Marley+Oden wrote:Super off topic but I hope they don’t ha e another baby and have it end up a girl.. poor Finn would be the middle child to Missy’s golden cold and princess.. just a thought. Poor Finn.
Not off topic at all! It's definitely been discussed that Finn would be all but forgotten if they have a girl. A lot of people agree with you!

princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 77110e.jpg[/img]

He is so inconsiderate and self righteous. I so wish they would demonetize his channel. They literally wouldn’t know what to do. Image can you imagine if Bry bry had to get a big boy job and couldn’t online shop all day?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:If missy is SO girl crazy why is she never all goo goo gaga over bailey? I’ve NEVER seen in her be all over bailey or over the moon when bailey is over? She treats her like a normal child IMO....

So does missy just like the idea of a BABY girl???
She makes a big deal over Peyton and Olivia. Or did, anyway, when they were hanging out with the Johnsons constantly. Mostly Peyton.
This is weird. I was just googling to make sure which Johnson sister was the younger one, and there is fanfiction about them. I just can't.

Bumblebee93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bumblebee93 »

whys0seri0us wrote:I haven’t posted in so long but I wanted to comment on the photographer and pictures. I’m a photographer myself and for sure Brooke should have been directing Missy in that picture and she wasn’t. Not to mention the edit is terrible. Of course all of Brooke’s work looks basically the same so it expected.

Side note, pretty pleasantly surprised at Ollie’s reaction when Finn knocked over the tower. I would have expected him to get mad or even cry but he didn’t. That’s actually really good.

Also, and maybe I’m confused but I swear I always thought Bailey was the same age as Ollie. Wasn’t she the one in the one Look Whose Vlogging episode where they made it seem like Ollie had a crush on her and then found out she’s his cousin? Or was that a different cousin?!

They used to babysit Bailey when Missy was pregnant. I think the look who's vlogging episode was Peyton?

And talking about Peyton, being as Peyton is the younger one, why do they always say 'Pey and Liv' as if Olivia is the younger one?
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

queentee20 wrote:
princessanp wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 77110e.jpg

He is so inconsiderate and self righteous. I so wish they would demonetize his channel. They literally wouldn’t know what to do. Image can you imagine if Bry bry had to get a big boy job and couldn’t online shop all day?

I don’t understand what’s wrong with what he said? Could you elaborate?
What he’s talking about is YouTube going through and demonetizing a bunch of channels. Including his so called friend Bonnie. She just made a video crying because they demonetized her channel and doesn’t look like they will be getting it back. When people called him out on twitter he said don’t be so quick to judge when you don’t know the full story. Making it sound like Bonnie deserved to lose her channel. I just think it’s incredibly rude. And like he’s rubbing it in everyone’s face who has lost their channel that he hasn’t.

KayCeeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KayCeeee »

(Sorry if this has been analyzed already)...but speaking of Liv and Pey, do we know why on earth Missy and Bryan insist on saying "Pey-TON" instead of just saying her name like a normal person? At first I thought maybe they're trying to emphasis it that way to help Ollie's pronunciation but then it occurred to me at how they butcher every other word and how absurd the thought of them correcting any of his behavior is. Missy just gives her obnoxious fake laugh and Bryan gives his typical feedback: "YOU'RE SO FUNNY, DUDE!" "YOU'RE SO CUTE, OLLIE!" I find it so strange how often he has to announce that or tell Ollie how cute and funny he is. It's so...contrived. It's all so disingenuous and showy.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

KayCeeee wrote:(Sorry if this has been analyzed already)...but speaking of Liv and Pey, do we know why on earth Missy and Bryan insist on saying "Pey-TON" instead of just saying her name like a normal person? At first I thought maybe they're trying to emphasis it that way to help Ollie's pronunciation but then it occurred to me at how they butcher every other word and how absurd the thought of them correcting any of his behavior is. Missy just gives her obnoxious fake laugh and Bryan gives his typical feedback: "YOU'RE SO FUNNY, DUDE!" "YOU'RE SO CUTE, OLLIE!" I find it so strange how often he has to announce that or tell Ollie how cute and funny he is. It's so...contrived. It's all so disingenuous and showy.
The Johnsons say it that way to.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

princessanp wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
princessanp wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 77110e.jpg

I don’t understand what’s wrong with what he said? Could you elaborate?
What he’s talking about is YouTube going through and demonetizing a bunch of channels. Including his so called friend Bonnie. She just made a video crying because they demonetized her channel and doesn’t look like they will be getting it back. When people called him out on twitter he said don’t be so quick to judge when you don’t know the full story. Making it sound like Bonnie deserved to lose her channel. I just think it’s incredibly rude. And like he’s rubbing it in everyone’s face who has lost their channel that he hasn’t.

Probably a totally unpopular opinion, but Bonnie’s vlog tittles, thumbnails, and even some of her content SHOULD be demonetized.

Also it sounds more like Bryan is ass kissing YouTube so it doesn’t happen to him.

Marley+Oden
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Marley+Oden »

I hope they have a back up plan. Idk who would hire them if YouTube shit them down. YouTube on your resume doesn’t sound too good especially if it was shut down for inappropriate things of their own children. Idk how far they could get on just Bryan’s music alone.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 46e90f.jpg[/img]

Wow, he’s really getting called out for this tweet. Good maybe it’ll knock him down a few pegs. Jerk!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

whys0seri0us wrote:
KayCeeee wrote:(Sorry if this has been analyzed already)...but speaking of Liv and Pey, do we know why on earth Missy and Bryan insist on saying "Pey-TON" instead of just saying her name like a normal person? At first I thought maybe they're trying to emphasis it that way to help Ollie's pronunciation but then it occurred to me at how they butcher every other word and how absurd the thought of them correcting any of his behavior is. Missy just gives her obnoxious fake laugh and Bryan gives his typical feedback: "YOU'RE SO FUNNY, DUDE!" "YOU'RE SO CUTE, OLLIE!" I find it so strange how often he has to announce that or tell Ollie how cute and funny he is. It's so...contrived. It's all so disingenuous and showy.
The Johnsons say it that way to.

Bryan and Missy used to totally drop the T. They called her "Pay-in". Maybe Jeff and Tal said something?
Bryan especially drops T's, even when singing. I know it's a regional thing from the mou-in states (a whole bunch of Utah vloggers do it as well) but it still drives me crazy. He'll ask Ollie "Whatcha ea-in?". No wonder the poor kid is having a hard time talking.

Return to “Daily Bumps”