Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

SnarkingInUtah
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

Unread post by SnarkingInUtah »

WOW! I have lots of reading to do from today. I quickly skimmed but didn’t see it mentioned that Brandon Bingham was on the KSL news here today. I just saw it on the station FB Page. Their YouTube channel was apparently de-monetized...temporarily. Each vlog now apparently has to clear through screening for content.
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

I hope the Greedners are demonized too.
Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

I don't like the coffered ceiling in that front room. With the board and baton being so high up the wall, the room looks so small and overwhelmed by the two features. I agree with other posters, that room and the office room should be just one big room. As it is now the whole downstairs looks so cramped. They should have finished the basement before moving. It's not like they were in a rush, and they obviously have the money.
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

AthenaA wrote:Looking at those photos on Houzz I noticed the carpet on the stairs isn't centred. That would drive me nuts. Does anyone know why it would be done that way?
I noticed that too; no way I could deal with that. I also don't like how the front doors aren't centered on the wall; I wonder if Wicked even noticed when she changed the door that it wouldn't be centered. And the third garage with the light that doesn't match the other two and has painted brick instead of siding like the two-car garage. That third car garage had such a nice brick color before it was painted. I could go mental waiting for the garage door to go up and looking at the mismatched stuff; I still think the outside of the house looks half done and doesn't fit in with the neighborhood at all.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

Beauregard1 wrote:I don't like the coffered ceiling in that front room. With the board and baton being so high up the wall, the room looks so small and overwhelmed by the two features. I agree with other posters, that room and the office room should be just one big room. As it is now the whole downstairs looks so cramped. They should have finished the basement before moving. It's not like they were in a rush, and they obviously have the money.
Coffered ceilings are for very large rooms otherwise they just make them look smaller.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Beauregard1 wrote:I don't like the coffered ceiling in that front room. With the board and baton being so high up the wall, the room looks so small and overwhelmed by the two features. I agree with other posters, that room and the office room should be just one big room. As it is now the whole downstairs looks so cramped. They should have finished the basement before moving. It's not like they were in a rush, and they obviously have the money.
That room looks so stupid. It's way too much.
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

SnarkingInUtah wrote:WOW! I have lots of reading to do from today. I quickly skimmed but didn’t see it mentioned that Brandon Bingham was on the KSL news here today. I just saw it on the station FB Page. Their YouTube channel was apparently de-monetized...temporarily. Each vlog now apparently has to clear through screening for content.
Wow, did they say why? I wonder if someone complained?

Perhaps someone should complain about the Greedners as well? ;)
SnarkingInUtah
Amateur
Amateur

Yikes....I don’t think she could possibly have worn more make-up today. I’m only a minute or so in..ridiculous.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

Litteraly just wanted to come here to comment on their house. That is seriously the most overdone house I've ever seen for a pair of people who fucking YouTube. This is why the world is failing..because two people YouTube their kids and do stupid promos after promos and sell stuff to their fans. They are able to buy a ridiculously huge ass house and they don't even have jobs. YouTube is so ridiculous now, every YouTuber that is even 500k fans can afford so much shit, and to what vlog 20 Minuets aday. Had the Gardner's never ever took pictures of their quads Sonos they would of never been famous. Do you know how many people have quads, it's not uncommon. Ashley and Tyson are super annoying, cringed that whole house tour vlog. :/

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

The original design of this house is so much better the Cambria belle is stunning now that I would be jealous of
Having to have the pantry stuffed the whole plan of the main level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Looking at some of those homes, you realize just how off these two really are. Some of those homes are STUNNING. The homes with the large family rooms with the vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling Windows and a grand staircase coming into it?! Ugh, what I wouldn't have given to have a house like that for photos of my family. They are fools. Their house looks ridiculous and actually minuscule next to those other homes. Which is funny because if I remember right, it's one of their largest models. So crazy what lack of style can do to a place.
Proves money can't buy style or taste. Or class.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
SnarkingInUtah
Amateur
Amateur

Stellaboo wrote:
SnarkingInUtah wrote:WOW! I have lots of reading to do from today. I quickly skimmed but didn’t see it mentioned that Brandon Bingham was on the KSL news here today. I just saw it on the station FB Page. Their YouTube channel was apparently de-monetized...temporarily. Each vlog now apparently has to clear through screening for content.

He said it’s due to other accounts with innapropriate content. Can I copy/paste the article?

— Enjoying a Christmas 2016 morning, the Bingham family shows their excitement for presents, family, and snow. It's just one of the many videos on the YouTube channel, This Is How We Bingham, which boasts a humble 110,000 subscribers. But recently, father and husband Branden Bingham started having trouble with what he believed to be wholesome video posts.

"Your little green monetization icon turns to yellow," Bingham described. "And then it progressively got where every single video, every single day was being switched over as not suitable for advertisers."
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Looking at some of those homes, you realize just how off these two really are. Some of those homes are STUNNING. The homes with the large family rooms with the vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling Windows and a grand staircase coming into it?! Ugh, what I wouldn't have given to have a house like that for photos of my family. They are fools. Their house looks ridiculous and actually minuscule next to those other homes. Which is funny because if I remember right, it's one of their largest models. So crazy what lack of style can do to a place.

I just don't get how they are so well off? Neither of them work. Your telling me they make enough off of YouTube and company sponsers to live and do afford a house that big. That was easily a 400k-500k house.

SnarkingInUtah
Amateur
Amateur

Here’s the rest of the article, which goes with a video. I didn’t watch the video but I believe it’s the station talking to Brandon.

Bingham says all but two of the videos were later approved for posting and monetization after being screened by an actual person at YouTube. However, he, along with several other contributors to the site, believe the change is a result of an effort to purge the site of inappropriate videos.

"There's too many videos for them to monitor all of them, and so I feel like it's an overreaction the other way," Bingham said.

The so-called purge is in response to a number of videos that featured kids or cartoon characters in disturbing situations. One channel, in particular, featured Disney's Elsa, Spider-Man, and The Joker, engaging in adult-themed scenarios, while the videos descriptions purported to be child-friendly. The problem has been referred to as "ElsaGate" across the Internet.

"It's just sad that it had to come to this because of the behavior, because of the actions of somebody else who took it in a bad direction to make some money. It's sad," Bingham said.

In a written statement to KSL, a YouTube spokesperson said:

"Over the last few months, we’ve used the signals from creator appeals to help improve the machine learning technology that determines whether a video is suitable for ads. Our recent update, for example, decreased the number of impacted videos by 30%. We know it’s important to get this right, and it’s a huge focus for our teams."

KSL found a number of other Utah-based content creators impacted in similar ways. Some even found their channels deleted for review. Those channel owners, however, declined to comment.

Bingham said he's not upset with YouTube. In fact, he's grateful they're making efforts to improve the site. He's just hopeful the concerns will be resolved soon.

"I still believe in sharing the happiness, and the family traditions," Bingham said. "To counteract all of that ElsaGate filth that caused this problem in the first place."
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KLothbrock wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

I just don't get how they are so well off? Neither of them work. Your telling me they make enough off of YouTube and company sponsers to live and do afford a house that big. That was easily a 400k-500k house.

It’s the lipstick her team made 4 million + in sales which she gets % off
I did read she was making 30,000 a month but I don’t know how true that is

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Before the quads they were living in a unit everything Is off the backs of these girls

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Aussiegal2017 wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Proves money can't buy style or taste. Or class.

It’s the lipstick her team made 4 million + in sales which she gets % off
I did read she was making 30,000 a month but I don’t know how true that is

Holy crap. Wow that's a lot from lipstick. Guess it pays to be semi famous people.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Stellaboo wrote:

A bunch of channels are going through this. One big channel, Funnel Vision, is going through it-- he posts a lot of videos with his kids in the bathtub. He's all mad because YouTube says he can't do that anymore. Boo hoo. There's a problem with inappropriate content, and pedophiles commenting on vlogs. But there's also stuff that isn't related to that, content that's considered "non-advertiser friendly". Anyway, it seems like channels not associated with a network like Fullscreen or VidGenix, are getting hit first. Which sucks, because some of the worst offenders exploiting their kids and filming them in diapers and on the toilet, have networks. One family has a video with a thumbnail with the daughter's bathing suit top falling off her shoulder. It's about a bee sting. But it has 33 MILLION views. Tell me they don't know where all those views came from. But as long as the checks keep coming, they pretend it's all great. And call themselves Christians.

SnarkingInUtah
Amateur
Amateur

Could they have screamed any louder in the mall while trying to get the girls to look for the Santa pic?

Major eye roll over her acting like Tai Pan was a new idea. Please. She just hasn’t vlogged in the store because they haven’t paid her. Such a gross waste of money.
Fibro96
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Fibro96 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
ItIsSunny wrote:I joined her to have my critical views validated and I was really off-put by the KAD and their lack of reality. Some of you have indeed validated my thoughts on things. However, there seem to be an abundance of bullies here who feel justified in calling innocent children horrid names, freely fat-shaming people, comparing the task of raising 4 toddlers 24/7 to success of a day care worker or parent of just one or two at a time, and being excessively judgmental of how a family is spending money they have earned. I've moved several times in my life and the first month in the new place is total shock while attending to the squeaky wheels!

There doesn't seem to be a way to delete my profile and my post asking about the same has been ignored. I hate that a few ppl have to make this forum so intolerable for most of us, but they do. I do not want my profile to be affiliated with bullies.

Snark is "an attitude or expression of mocking irreverence and sarcasm" which can be fun. Bullying is "unwanted, aggressive behavior among school aged children that involves a real or perceived power imbalance" Substitute the immature for school-aged children.
I'm sorry, I wouldn't normally do this, but this post really surprised me today. You do realize that your very first post here called Ashley a narcissist, complained about the Gardners "mindless play & spending", said the girls are only disciplined for the camera and that the kids are being used for money, fame, parental attention, advertising, and greed. You also said the vlog is "a staged show at the cost of four precious little ones" and questioned why they were still in diapers and also not in Hazyl Binghams dance class since they are "clearly not mature enough to follow instructions like full term 3 year olds". You also referred to your own children who were born prematurely with that comment. I'm not sure where you are located, but America allows for freedom of speech. So please don't pass judgment on people for snarking when you have done the same thing. with that being said, I'm sure I'll get hate, but I'm going to hit submit anyhow, lol. Good night all!
Thanks for replying to that comment from itssunny. I don't think you'll get any hate from this forum.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”