cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by cat9480 »

onbreak wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:Did you guys think the Lannings' album sounds bad? Look up Jake Paul's new 'Litmas' album. I won't listen to it, but it still makes me G A G.
Are you serious? I haven't checked in on jake paul in a while.. My daughter is all *gucci gang* now .. Ugh!
Bryan wants to be Jake Paul so bad. The # $ ... Johnson fam does a few of his same things too.. But Ihaven't watched them since the babyannouncement and who knows before that

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Who is Gucci gang? I can’t imagine there is anyone more obnoxious than Jake Paul. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

whys0seri0us wrote:
princessanp wrote:
queentee20 wrote: I don’t understand what’s wrong with what he said? Could you elaborate?
What he’s talking about is YouTube going through and demonetizing a bunch of channels. Including his so called friend Bonnie. She just made a video crying because they demonetized her channel and doesn’t look like they will be getting it back. When people called him out on twitter he said don’t be so quick to judge when you don’t know the full story. Making it sound like Bonnie deserved to lose her channel. I just think it’s incredibly rude. And like he’s rubbing it in everyone’s face who has lost their channel that he hasn’t.

Probably a totally unpopular opinion, but Bonnie’s vlog tittles, thumbnails, and even some of her content SHOULD be demonetized.

Also it sounds more like Bryan is ass kissing YouTube so it doesn’t happen to him.

Oh not at all! I honestly don’t really watch her anymore, her titles do seems annoying but I haven’t watched her in a while. I do think there are probably a lot worse youtubers out there that should be targeted but hopefully they will be too. Honestly my child isn’t allowed on YouTube anymore because he kept finding videos with “bad babies eating French fries out of toilet” it was horrible.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Marley+Oden wrote:Idk how far they could get on just Bryan’s music alone.
Nowhere...Bryan’s music *costs* them money!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Marley+Oden wrote:I hope they have a back up plan. Idk who would hire them if YouTube shit them down. YouTube on your resume doesn’t sound too good especially if it was shut down for inappropriate things of their own children. Idk how far they could get on just Bryan’s music alone.
They couldn't get down the street on Bryan's "music career". It's entirely self- funded. He pays his studio time, pays musicians, pays a producer, writers, and with the Christmas album, he is going to have to pay royalties on the songs, isn't he? He doesn't sell enough CD's to make a living.
And if he is slamming Bonnie, that's pretty harsh. She fangirls over him all the time. When he posted about giving away his old phones in defense of getting an iPhone X weeks after getting an 8, she was gushing over how kind and generous he was. What a jerk. And she's his "best friend's" sister in law...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... e3dd45.jpg[/img]
Wow. Wonder what all this is about!
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

actuallydear wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... e3dd45.jpg[/img]
Bryan is an ass. I'm all for not putting all your eggs in the YouTube money basket, but it's Christmas time and people are loosing their income, and when that happens no matter the job, it's rough. If it were happening to his family he'd have a gigantic hissy fit.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

cat9480 wrote:
onbreak wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:Did you guys think the Lannings' album sounds bad? Look up Jake Paul's new 'Litmas' album. I won't listen to it, but it still makes me G A G.
Are you serious? I haven't checked in on jake paul in a while.. My daughter is all *gucci gang* now .. Ugh!
Bryan wants to be Jake Paul so bad. The # $ ... Johnson fam does a few of his same things too.. But Ihaven't watched them since the babyannouncement and who knows before that

Who is Gucci gang? I can’t imagine there is anyone more obnoxious than Jake Paul. Ugh.

Dude
haha
there is

Lil pump ??

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

ferriswheel wrote:
actuallydear wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... e3dd45.jpg
Bryan is an ass. I'm all for not putting all your eggs in the YouTube money basket, but it's Christmas time and people are loosing their income, and when that happens no matter the job, it's rough. If it were happening to his family he'd have a gigantic hissy fit.

No doubt he'd be tweeting up a storm. I wonder why he spoke out and went even further with basically throwing Bonnie under the bus. Makes me wonder what has been said behind the scenes for him to do that.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

actuallydear wrote:
ferriswheel wrote:
actuallydear wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... e3dd45.jpg

No doubt he'd be tweeting up a storm. I wonder why he spoke out and went even further with basically throwing Bonnie under the bus. Makes me wonder what has been said behind the scenes for him to do that.

Especially with the way she sucks up to him on Twitter!
If it was him, he would be making videos, and tweeting YouTube and whining all over. Jeez, remember when he just.missed a plane? And it was HIS fault for being late?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

actuallydear wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... e3dd45.jpg[/img]
Probably that he has some juicy details info that he wants people to beg him to tell! Bryan is not known for shutting his mouth and taking the high road.

Carolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carolina »

I wish they demonetized clickbait! come on YouTube please lol.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I tried looking up his twitter fued and I blocked him.. Lol I was probably drunk and was reading here and blocked him before giving him a reason to blocked me

He's a fruitloop .. Follows his nose to drama and harrass opinionated females online as hes holed up in his office work'n on a big bottle of lotion

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I wish we could see Bryan talk about his plants more! It was great to see him doing it, but I think he still is. I saw his cactus in yesterday's vlog.

Ollie was being pretty cute when they were building the tower. They really should let him come out of his shell more often.

Finn's face when he was putting in the brown sugar, and it didn't go in made me lol.

It was gross how they just let Ollie put his possibly sick hands in the mix. I bet they'll be sick before December ends. Sorry for the negativity lol.

Today's vlog actually wasn't so bad! Usually, I'm checking every few minutes how many more minutes there are til the vlog is over! :lol: :lol:
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:If missy is SO girl crazy why is she never all goo goo gaga over bailey? I’ve NEVER seen in her be all over bailey or over the moon when bailey is over? She treats her like a normal child IMO....

So does missy just like the idea of a BABY girl???
WHAT IF Missy doesn't think she's cute!?
:-o
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

whys0seri0us wrote:I haven’t posted in so long but I wanted to comment on the photographer and pictures. I’m a photographer myself and for sure Brooke should have been directing Missy in that picture and she wasn’t. Not to mention the edit is terrible. Of course all of Brooke’s work looks basically the same so it expected.

Side note, pretty pleasantly surprised at Ollie’s reaction when Finn knocked over the tower. I would have expected him to get mad or even cry but he didn’t. That’s actually really good.

Also, and maybe I’m confused but I swear I always thought Bailey was the same age as Ollie. Wasn’t she the one in the one Look Whose Vlogging episode where they made it seem like Ollie had a crush on her and then found out she’s his cousin? Or was that a different cousin?!

I believe that's Pey or Liv. I don't remember which one's older than the other...
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Honestly I think it’s good that YouTube is doing something about people posting inappropriate videos of their children on the internet for all to see, that’s disgusting and a violation of the kids’ rights.
I’ve never watched Bonnie’s videos but since all of this came out I went and watched the video where her and her husband talked about it. It’s sad that their livelihood is being threatened but I mean come on, it’s for a good reason. Also I read on E&Js thread that they put in the tags “kids in bathtub?” Wtf? That seems like they know perverts are looking and they want to be found. I don’t even know how to look for tags, does B&M use that too? That is sick to me. I’d rather have a “regular job” than exploit children.

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Honestly I think it’s good that YouTube is doing something about people posting inappropriate videos of their children on the internet for all to see, that’s disgusting and a violation of the kids’ rights.
I’ve never watched Bonnie’s videos but since all of this came out I went and watched the video where her and her husband talked about it. It’s sad that their livelihood is being threatened but I mean come on, it’s for a good reason. Also I read on E&Js thread that they put in the tags “kids in bathtub?” Wtf? That seems like they know perverts are looking and they want to be found. I don’t even know how to look for tags, does B&M use that too? That is sick to me. I’d rather have a “regular job” than exploit children.

Oh E&J have been told there are creepers watching their videos and continue to post content of the boys they shouldn't.

Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

"Did you guys take a shower?" - yes this was the mother of two kids asking her own kids this question - what is wrong with this picture ladies and gentlemen?? I can't even deal with this girl anymore! 3:20 - watch Missy shoving Luna outside of the house, like do those dogs ever spend any time in their house? The 1 minute vlog with them in it is probably the only time they are ever there! Let's see how many times Missy actually bakes over the holidays? Last year she didn't even make her "famous" peanut butter balls properly - she gets more lazy as each year passes! I do have to say I'm very impressed with Finn's behaviour - he is sitting down and eating his meals properly, Ollie still bounces around and he's older than him!
Marley+Oden
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Marley+Oden »

Bryan’s latest post on instagram “ the best part about being a parent of watching your kids grow and develop” while it’s only a picture of him and Oliver..
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

brownprincess93 wrote:"Did you guys take a shower?" - yes this was the mother of two kids asking her own kids this question - what is wrong with this picture ladies and gentlemen?? I can't even deal with this girl anymore! 3:20 - watch Missy shoving Luna outside of the house, like do those dogs ever spend any time in their house? The 1 minute vlog with them in it is probably the only time they are ever there! Let's see how many times Missy actually bakes over the holidays? Last year she didn't even make her "famous" peanut butter balls properly - she gets more lazy as each year passes! I do have to say I'm very impressed with Finn's behaviour - he is sitting down and eating his meals properly, Ollie still bounces around and he's older than him!
Can I add that they're both under 5 years old? :lol:

Return to “Daily Bumps”