Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by spacekitty »

cat9480 wrote:Chrithmath Letter Day!Image

Jimmy and Cassie’s faces when she started were perfect Image ImageImage

A flock of baby geese apparently imprinted on Suzanne and became her babies. I can see why Missy is the way she is. (Which makes me think - what will the Christmas pet be this year? Image)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A pony to fulfill Missy’s princess fantasies and to be neglected in the yard. Go big or go home!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: The fact thta uber Christian "I wuv Jesus!" Ollie thinks the cross is a sword tells me everything i need to know about how Christian they really are bringing these kids up. Church is 100% for the vlogs and for them to socialize. Ollie has no idea the cross isn't one of his beloved weapons bc he never hears them talk about religion unless the camera is on. They have to be stupid to think that people with a little inelegance can see right through this charade.

My god, doesn't the Vulva seat at least 7? Please Missy, justify to me why you need a larger car for 3 kids?????? Even the truck will hold 3 car seats in the back. there is zero need. Unless they are trading in the Caddy... i bet that think has less than 1000 miles on it. I wonder if it will even crank.
You said it. I still can't get over the IG post Bryan did of Ollie with "he loves Jesus".

He doesn't know who Jesus is, or what Christmas is about, except for Santa and presents.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
He loves Jesus when his parents tell him to say just that. I'm positive the child cant even sing jesus loves me... (not saying that's a requirement of being a child brought up in a christian home, but it is a pretty good indicator that someone is teaching them something about religion.)
Also, just for clarification sake. I could care less if they do or don't raise their children up with a religious background or not. It's just the lies that bother me.
(and yikes there were a million typos in my original comment there... i don't need to be here before i finish my coffee lol)
Oh, absolutely. They can bring him up Druid if they like. Doesn't matter. Just don't act all pious and "Christian" just to look "good".

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

For anyone who is new or just as a reminder to all the posters here, this is the Hollister - Lanning family dynamic in a nutshell....

Bryan: Are you guys agreeing on anything or is Missy just running the whole show?
Missy: I'M THE OLDER SISTER SO I RUN EVERYTHING!!! *hands on hips*
Poppa: We are getting yelled at a lot....

Confused as to why Missy has to approve what her mother and father's christmas tree looks like, but hey.. thats how that family always rolls...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Finn's genuine excitement when he put's ornaments on the tree has been my favorite part of their Christmas preparations. That boy is such a sweet soul.

Missy talking about how her Christmas letter is such a huge responsibility makes me want to slap her.. are you fucking kidding me? It's a huge responsibility to pat yourself on the back every year?? Jimmy wishes he was anywhere other than there. I feel ya Jimmy, I feel ya..
"To my boyS... Hey i'm talking to you Ollie!!!" #finnwho
Omg i bet cassie's new man is like what. the. fuck. am i getting myself into....
Holy hell Missy thanked her parents for raising her boys. At least she realizes they put more work into those kids than she does!!
Nuna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nuna »

Playsinrain wrote:Finn's genuine excitement when he put's ornaments on the tree has been my favorite part of their Christmas preparations. That boy is such a sweet soul.

Missy talking about how her Christmas letter is such a huge responsibility makes me want to slap her.. are you fucking kidding me? It's a huge responsibility to pat yourself on the back every year?? Jimmy wishes he was anywhere other than there. I feel ya Jimmy, I feel ya..
Omg i bet cassie's new man is like what. the. fuck. am i getting myself into....
Holy hell Missy thanked her parents for raising her boys. At least she realizes they put more work into those kids than she does!!
The whole Christmas letter tradition is absolutely ridiculous and I can't believe Jim and Suzanne encouraged it for so long. Missy has the mindset of a 4 year old, and she's going to have a very hard time ever sharing that spotlight with a daughter.

She'll be like Ellie, practicing her handwriting to steal the spotlight off her child that's just learning to write his letters :D
Bumblebee93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bumblebee93 »

Nuna wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Finn's genuine excitement when he put's ornaments on the tree has been my favorite part of their Christmas preparations. That boy is such a sweet soul.

The whole Christmas letter tradition is absolutely ridiculous and I can't believe Jim and Suzanne encouraged it for so long. Missy has the mindset of a 4 year old, and she's going to have a very hard time ever sharing that spotlight with a daughter.

She'll be like Ellie, practicing her handwriting to steal the spotlight off her child that's just learning to write his letters :D
I had thought that the original idea (as Missy may have said a few years ago the first time it was mentioned, but i cant be sure and dont want to go back and check) was for Missy, Cassie and Jimmy to take turns reading and writing the letter. but its only ever been her...
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Umm, how exactly did Bryan - a college dropout with no real job - inspire this accomplishment???

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Bumblebee93 wrote:
Nuna wrote:

I had thought that the original idea (as Missy may have said a few years ago the first time it was mentioned, but i cant be sure and dont want to go back and check) was for Missy, Cassie and Jimmy to take turns reading and writing the letter. but its only ever been her...
I think Missy probably caused a big production about putting the star on every year and didn’t want to let Jimmy and Cassie have turns, so they probably made up the “big responsibility” of the annual Christmas letter to keep her occupied Image As in, “Oh, it’s Jimmy’s year to put up the star, but don’t you worry, Missy, we have an extra special job *just* for you. ImageImage You’re going to....uhhhh...write...ummm...THE BIG FAMILY CHRISTMAS LETTER! That’s it! It’s our...ummmm...new family tradition and you’re in charge!” I’m sure she ate it right up. Lol

menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

cat9480 wrote:Image

Umm, how exactly did Bryan - a college dropout with no real job - inspire this accomplishment???

So glad Chelsea got her "certificate in computering" :-D Too bad she probably failed English Lit.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

If your child says that a cross looks like a sword, they have a problem! Everything about that situation was just wrong!

I love how Bryan says that Missy never cries, as if their followers haven't been watching them for the past few years.

Ugh. Missy seems like the LAST person I'd want to decorate a tree with!

Whether that letter was genuine or not, I thought it was pretty sweet!
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

lmmomSD wrote:Finn isn't a "baby". They would have at most two babies with four kids. I can't imagine them with four kids. They'd need a nanny. Or Mimi and Papa would have to move in. And that "brother-mom" thing wouldn't go over very well with Ollie, I don't think.

They are so weird.

If I were them, I wouldn't make another child for Ollie to bully. Wait! Ollie is such a golden child, and he doesn't bully! It's FINN we need to worry about! You know, the one that hugs June because he actuallu WANTS to.
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

Did any of you see this comment? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... d543c4.jpg[/img] ImageImage

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Her eyelashes are like tarantula legs.. Who is she these days??
She need$ her monetization back.
Im glad they let her know and hope they continued down the line putting these "creators" aka family movie videographers on blast

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

He sure is keeping Corbin busy renaming all of the BABY TRAPPED IN vlogs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

onbreak wrote:Her eyelashes are like tarantula legs.. Who is she these days??

Omg, this was SO distracting.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

crew96 wrote:He sure is keeping Corbin busy renaming all of the BABY TRAPPED IN vlogs Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I noticed the BEE STING DISASTER EMERGENCY vlogs are now WE MET A BEE and MOMMY MEETS A BEE. And wasn’t there one around Finn’s birthday about terrible twos and tantrums? Looks like that’s gone, also.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

So what happened between Bryan's sanctimonious tweet yesterday, and the title changes today? Think they got a phone call from whoever manages them at the network telling them to fix the clickbait? That's a pretty big turnaround he did!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

menehune wrote:
cat9480 wrote:Image

So glad Chelsea got her "certificate in computering" :-D Too bad she probably failed English Lit.
I thought that too, lol.

My brother designs silicone chips, and can still write a simple, declarative sentence.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:
onbreak wrote:Her eyelashes are like tarantula legs.. Who is she these days??

Omg, this was SO distracting.

Her eyelashes have always made me shudder. I know she likes them that way, but wow.
Sorry, I know it's not her thread, but I just had to say something.

And Bryan-- you sanctimonious jerk. "We've all been guilty of this *form* time to time". How about constantly? Remember Ollie's shots? "Toddler Arm Deformity"? All the videos of either of those boys crying and hurt? Hypocrite.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

OMG just listening to Missy read makes me want to donate to the Adult Lisp Fund!! They don't explain anything about religion to their kids - they expect some magical fairy at church will just bless them and they will learn it all - Bryan clearly doesn't know enough to teach the kids and Missy would be calling it "Thurch" so let's just say maybe both of them should be attending Sunday School with their kids! BryLard probably eats McDonald's everyday - I can see him high fiving the cashiers right now haaha Okay Mithy needs to chill - the tree is not about her!! I think the funniest part of the vlog was when Ollie was putting the ornament together and he looked like he wanted to get out of there hahaha like seriously kid crack a smile once in a while!

Okay - can someone please tell me where the clip is where Missy runs and hugs Corbin with her legs around him? I was dying of laughter the last time I saw that! Also - let's make it too part #100 before the new year "you guyzzzz" - in honour of BryLard himself :D

Return to “Daily Bumps”