JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Jess is the one that cheats with her best friends’ baby daddy, not janell ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Here's my theory (and I think others have said this) : Chris and Jess pay Janell to help them out. Yes, Janell is a good friend but ,sometimes, in the background, you see Janell fixing dinner or doing some other odd job. I think as soon as Addie was born, Chris and Jess realized they needed an extra set of hands. Janell provides this and ,in return, they pay her a little to help out. It's a win-win for all concerned. With school, Janell can use the extra cash and Jess and Chris get some help. So I can see why Jess would get her eyelashes done while Janell is at home with Chris. Janell isn't just socializing; she's getting paid to help out.
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

I wish her damn hair would have just burned off so we wouldn't have to see her touch it 400 times a day. And then she continues to swing her hair all over the food she is cooking .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

I agree with whoever said Chris does do a lot - I feel like this forum was all about "Chris does everything, Jess doesn't do a damn thing" for so long, now it flipped. I feel like he does a lot, yes he doesn't work, but... I dunno. He seems very hands on with the kids to me.

And, on that note, why is Jessica literally not allowed to pick up Landen? Was so weird to see her rushing around, picking up the big kids, rush in the door, just so Chris could go get Landen from school. If she was already out, wouldn't it just be easier to stay out and grab him? Maybe surprise him at school for ONCE? Poor Landen is 100% Chris's child. Kid might still like to be with his mom sometimes.

jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

I bet Jess will wait a week or two before she even bothers cleaning up those hair ashes on the kitchen floor. Honestly, she'll probably sweep them under the fridge lol
missskristyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missskristyy »

Has she even ever mentioned Airabella or the fact that Drake has another kid? Never recall ber mentioning it, even tho it is her boy’s sister....
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

missskristyy wrote:Has she even ever mentioned Airabella or the fact that Drake has another kid? Never recall ber mentioning it, even tho it is her boy’s sister....
It's so sad. She'll kiss Gabe's stepson's ass because she's still wet for Gabe, but because Drake did her dirty, Airabella doesn't exist.

Sad, because Airabella seems like a sweet little girl. Also, she's just as related to Kyson, Kaden and Landen as their half-sisters Princesss Lilia and Princesss Addelyn are.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

jcait00 wrote:
missskristyy wrote:Has she even ever mentioned Airabella or the fact that Drake has another kid? Never recall ber mentioning it, even tho it is her boy’s sister....
It's so sad. She'll kiss Gabe's stepson's ass because she's still wet for Gabe, but because Drake did her dirty, Airabella doesn't exist.

Sad, because Airabella seems like a sweet little girl. Also, she's just as related to Kyson, Kaden and Landen as their half-sisters Princesss Lilia and Princesss Addelyn are.
Why should Jess have to worry about building a relationship with Airabella and the boys? Airabella is not her daughter and Drake dumped Jess and the boys. It's Drake's job to try to build that relationship. Jess is screwed up but I don't see that she "kisses" Logan's ass. She and Gabe maintain a cordial relationship for Lilia's sake and part of that is helping Gabe and Amber out when Logan needs to be picked up or cared for while Gabe and Amber work.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

she has mentioned before in an update video that Drake has a daughter w someone else. it was maybe 2 years ago?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

olemama wrote:
Why should Jess have to worry about building a relationship with Airabella and the boys? Airabella is not her daughter and Drake dumped Jess and the boys. It's Drake's job to try to build that relationship. Jess is screwed up but I don't see that she "kisses" Logan's ass. She and Gabe maintain a cordial relationship for Lilia's sake and part of that is helping Gabe and Amber out when Logan needs to be picked up or cared for while Gabe and Amber work.
Drake doesn't give two shits about his kids. He's not going to put in the effort to fix his relationships with the boys so do you really think he cares whether or not the boys and Airabella have a friendship? No. Jessica, on the other hand, has always preached about beautiful blended families but I don't see her making an effort for the boys and Airabella to have a relationship either. She knows Drake is a shit father who will only be a father when it's convenient for him. If Jessica truly gave two shits about blended families and how beautiful they are, I feel like she would do the mature thing and reach out to Natalie. The kids should have a relationship in spite of their shitty dad.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

YES, especially now that drake is out of the picture at natalie’s home too. I think Jess and Natalie can be cordial for the sake of the kids. She could use it to say that really everything was drake’s fault and that she is super mom for trying to create that relationship between her boys and their sister. Especially since they live in the same area and will probably go to the same college or sports events
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Lyanna wrote:YES, especially now that drake is out of the picture at natalie’s home too. I think Jess and Natalie can be cordial for the sake of the kids. She could use it to say that really everything was drake’s fault and that she is super mom for trying to create that relationship between her boys and their sister. Especially since they live in the same area and will probably go to the same college or sports events
Jess needs to focus on more immediate things like routines for her children, healthy diets for them, guidance as to good behavior and responsibility. People say the boys should have a relationship with their half-sister. Why? How does it benefit them? They already have a relationship with Tommy and Big Caden. They love their siblings Lilia and Addie. They are surrounded by a loving extended family. And we know Drake has a propensity for unprotected sex. My guess is Bella will not be his last child. Is Jess supposed to build a relationship with every child Drake fathers. What nonsense!!
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

olemama wrote:
Lyanna wrote:YES, especially now that drake is out of the picture at natalie’s home too. I think Jess and Natalie can be cordial for the sake of the kids. She could use it to say that really everything was drake’s fault and that she is super mom for trying to create that relationship between her boys and their sister. Especially since they live in the same area and will probably go to the same college or sports events
Jess needs to focus on more immediate things like routines for her children, healthy diets for them, guidance as to good behavior and responsibility. People say the boys should have a relationship with their half-sister. Why? How does it benefit them? They already have a relationship with Tommy and Big Caden. They love their siblings Lilia and Addie. They are surrounded by a loving extended family. And we know Drake has a propensity for unprotected sex. My guess is Bella will not be his last child. Is Jess supposed to build a relationship with every child Drake fathers. What nonsense!!
I wholeheartedly disagree. Blood is different than their step siblings. Airabella is more important than T&C. Nobody seems to care to have them have a relationship. I hope they can have one in the future and the parents can put aside their hard feelings for the sake of the children.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Am I the only one who thinks Jessica would love to have footage of Natalie and Ariabella (?) on his channel. She would love to prove that she’s the perfect blended co parent and that Drake is the evil one who can’t participate nicely. I think Natalie just doesn’t want shit to do with her.

And who ever said they pay Janelle to basically be her nanny bitch? lol what the What? That’s the craziest thing I’ve ever read

jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

cjl123 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Jessica would love to have footage of Natalie and Ariabella (?) on his channel. She would love to prove that she’s the perfect blended co parent and that Drake is the evil one who can’t participate nicely. I think Natalie just doesn’t want shit to do with her.

And who ever said they pay Janelle to basically be her nanny bitch? lol what the What? That’s the craziest thing I’ve ever read ImageImage

Don't give her any ideas, she's probably DM'ing Nat on Instagram as we speak...
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Omg this latest vlog.. she 100% wants Gabe’s dick back... damn. “When r u coming over?” “When do u want me to come over?” Fucking awkward he said “me” and not “us” like dude... ur wife and the kids are coming too not just u? And Amber just standing there u could tell she was annoyed as fuck. And that lovey doves montage of Gabe and baby Lilia... I can’t imagine her ever making one of those for Chris with any of the kids, even Addie.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Omg! I just watched Gabe & Amber’s FAQ video and when they’re answering if they had a dream wedding Gabe is like “i almost busted my knee a few times. Trying to show Jessica i can do the splits” and Amber just looks down, like her entire facial expression changes, wtf. I’m like officially convinced that Gabe and Jess want to be together

Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Im not sure that Jess likes Gabe in that way, but she for sure loves the attention she gets from him and being his "first"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

Random thought... why doesn't Jesss use Twitter like all other youtubers? I would think that would help her get more views, right? Just find it weird she doesn't use it (not saying it's generally weird to not use Twitter, I don't, but for a youtuber I think it is).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Did you notice at the end of the video for gabes party, Amber wasn't there????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”