JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Honestly i don’t even understand why Gabe married Amber, he doesn’t seem like he’s into her. And Chris, he acts like he hates Jess half the time. Joking about her dying or killing her all the time. Like haha it’s just a joke, but nah. He can’t stand her most of the time. I feel like the only couple that actually likes each other is Jess and Gabe lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lyanna »

I suspect Jess wants to reach 1M thanks to a video titled «I’m pregnant with my 6th child from my first baby daddy!!! »
KidsCatsChaos
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KidsCatsChaos »

LilaLavender wrote:
ytdramaqueen wrote:
olemama wrote: Jess needs to focus on more immediate things like routines for her children, healthy diets for them, guidance as to good behavior and responsibility. People say the boys should have a relationship with their half-sister. Why? How does it benefit them? They already have a relationship with Tommy and Big Caden. They love their siblings Lilia and Addie. They are surrounded by a loving extended family. And we know Drake has a propensity for unprotected sex. My guess is Bella will not be his last child. Is Jess supposed to build a relationship with every child Drake fathers. What nonsense!!
I wholeheartedly disagree. Blood is different than their step siblings. Airabella is more important than T&C. Nobody seems to care to have them have a relationship. I hope they can have one in the future and the parents can put aside their hard feelings for the sake of the children.
This leaves me to wonder; does anyone have any experience with having an estranged half sibling? I only know a couple people that have half-siblings and they all either grew up with them or at least have close contact with them. So one day I met a guy who had no siblings except that his dad had a daughter with a new woman, and then got sentenced to life in jail. He only saw his dad once a year to visit him in jail and he never ever met his half-sister. It's just such an odd thought to me to know that there's a person walking around the world that is "like you" but you don't know anything about them.
Yep. If anyone asks I’m an only child raised by my grandparents but both of my parents had other children with different people so technically I have 4 siblings, none of which I have a relationship with.
My parents had me in high school, dad joined military to get out of dodge and acts like I don’t exist. Mom is a hot mess so I act like she doesn’t exist.
My nieces and nephews are technically from my husbands side and my friends kids.

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I honestly wonder what Jess sees in Gabe though.. it's probably just the fact that he was her first and first serious bf. Its also probably just a game to her to get his attention and to show amber she will always be number one.

Also personal: i also have a half sibling that isnt in my life. My fad had him from a previous marriage (& didnt see him often) then my mom had my brother and i (& our dad hardly saw us as well.. i always ask why she had us with him if he didnt see his first kid to begin with lol) but anyway yeah since my mom and dad officially broke up when i was like 3ish i have never seen my half brother. I havent seen him since i was like 2 years old and have no idea what he looks like now. I dont feel the need to "reconnect" though.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

LilaLavender wrote:
ytdramaqueen wrote:
olemama wrote: Jess needs to focus on more immediate things like routines for her children, healthy diets for them, guidance as to good behavior and responsibility. People say the boys should have a relationship with their half-sister. Why? How does it benefit them? They already have a relationship with Tommy and Big Caden. They love their siblings Lilia and Addie. They are surrounded by a loving extended family. And we know Drake has a propensity for unprotected sex. My guess is Bella will not be his last child. Is Jess supposed to build a relationship with every child Drake fathers. What nonsense!!
I wholeheartedly disagree. Blood is different than their step siblings. Airabella is more important than T&C. Nobody seems to care to have them have a relationship. I hope they can have one in the future and the parents can put aside their hard feelings for the sake of the children.
This leaves me to wonder; does anyone have any experience with having an estranged half sibling? I only know a couple people that have half-siblings and they all either grew up with them or at least have close contact with them. So one day I met a guy who had no siblings except that his dad had a daughter with a new woman, and then got sentenced to life in jail. He only saw his dad once a year to visit him in jail and he never ever met his half-sister. It's just such an odd thought to me to know that there's a person walking around the world that is "like you" but you don't know anything about them.
My dad was a man-whore and I have at least two(VERY possibly more) half-siblings out there who I’ve never met. I never really think about it but I guess it is weird that I have sisters and probably nieces and nephews out there that I could, and possibly have, run into and not know it.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lyanna wrote:
olemama wrote:
ytdramaqueen wrote:

We can agree to disagree on this. Blood does not trump all. Jess is married to Tommy and Big Kaden's father. It is critical for their marriage and for the happiness of the family for Jess's kids and Chris's kids to get along. Airabella does not matter one bit to the dynamic of this family.
Airabella is the boys’ sister just like addie is. Caden and tommy are not, they are just their mom’s current husband’s children. It is nice that they have a relationship with them but it can never replace a relationship with airabella especially since they are so close in age. Adults shouldn’t decide to deprive them from that relationship for stupid egotistical reasons. This is not about « this family », this is about kaden Kyson and landen. Everything isn’t Always about Jess and Chris.
Totally agree. Airabella might not matter to jess and Chris but why aren’t people thinking about kaden, kyson, and landen? I would want to know my half sibling..

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Lyanna wrote:I suspect Jess wants to reach 1M thanks to a video titled «I’m pregnant with my 6th child from my first baby daddy!!! »
That would be golden!! Lol

Id be afraid of what Chris would try to do if he found out jess and gabe cheated though.

Gabe and amber dont even look like they like each other.. i wonder how long itll take for them to break up (maybe not too long because of the cheating rumors) and for jess and chris to break up (when shes tired of him mooching off of her) for Jess and Gabe to finally be together

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I watch Gabe and Amber’s Q&A over on their channel, they have absolutely no chemistry and he looks so absolutely not into her. It kind of made me sad for her. I wonder why they even got married? One of the questions is what did you first notice about each other And Gabe pretty much didn’t say anything about Amber.
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Imagine the views Jesss would get if she ~~~suddenly got back with Gabe?

My ass would be HERE for it, and you all know you would too. It'd be the juiciest her channel has been in years.
Annavi04 wrote:Id be afraid of what Chris would try to do if he found out jess and gabe cheated though.
THE RISE OF STABBY 2.0: THE ESQUILIN/ROQUE/SKUBE DISASTER
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Also whoa... Amber lost a lot of weight! I mean, don't get me wrong, she looks really good, but she was significantly heavier at her wedding two months ago. Damn. Go girl!

Maybe Stabby and Mess should join her during her workouts. Lazy asses.
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

Sharing my personal experience. I dont have any estranged half siblings but my daughter has a younger half brother that she's never met. Her dad isn't in her life at all and I don't see him ever trying to include her in his new family. So she is being raised as an only child. Maybe someday she will meet him but that will be up to her when she's old enough or her father if he decides to make that choice.

I think the situation with Airabella is a little different though because the boys met her early on. But they are still little so they might not fully understand that she is their sister.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

shilohjulia wrote:Honestly i don’t even understand why Gabe married Amber, he doesn’t seem like he’s into her. And Chris, he acts like he hates Jess half the time. Joking about her dying or killing her all the time. Like haha it’s just a joke, but nah. He can’t stand her most of the time. I feel like the only couple that actually likes each other is Jess and Gabe lmao
Mmm I know a few people who had a kid in their teens/super early 20s who kind of settled for someone in a similar situation who they could build a stable family for their kid with , etc. even if it's not mad passionate 'you are definitely The One' love. I guess when you're at home raising a kid and working you're pretty cut off from the rest of your peer group and the pool of options is more limited and it's generally easier to date someone who is also a parent and lives that lifestyle too. I mean it could just be that Gabe comes across as pretty lukewarm about his SO publicly (when he was actually with Jess he seemed so checked out in her videos) but I also kind of think if he was with a girl he was crazy about he'd have 0 interest in his babymama who really not that much of a catch let's be honest.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Is Gabe really on 26????? Im 31 and he looks older than me lmao.

Also it was SO AWKWARD when him and Jess were talking, oh my god. I felt so bad for Amber, Jess always tries to come across as some femme fatale with her flirty talk, its so CRINGE.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Also like...I think the situation with Airabella is a hard one. Because ultimately she should be in the boys' lives, but she's also a part of the family Drake built, and T and C are part of the one Jess built so of course she has the right to make more of an effort with them. She committed to being their stepmom, Drake committed to being A's dad and it's not Jess's fault he's a shitty one. Also tbh I get her feeling not that great towards Natalie - Nat was fine making a family that the boys were not a part of with Drake when things were good with him. I do believe that Jess tried to get Drake to take the boys and he didn't so obviously he and Natalie by extension were the ones to decide that the sibling relationship isn't important. I can't say what I'd do if it were me because I think I'd struggle to decide what's actually best for the boys
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

All I could think of when Jess told Lilia "spoil your daddy, ok!" was her finishing that by batting her peacock ass lashes and getting really close to the camera..."or I'll do it *WEEEEENKKKK*"
kjb223
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kjb223 »

Is there a polite way to tell her to please step away from the home decor? Less is more girl!
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

OMG Amber is offcially pissed off by Jess lol. Did anybody else notice how uncomfortable she was around her and Gabe ?

Also whats up with her montage for Gabe ? So unnecessary and again, reminding Amber that she has had him first. EWWW
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Thanks for people sharing some half-sibling stories!

-PERSONAL- but my MIL had twin boys with a man whose son is estranged from him because the son asked court to never have to see his dad again (as he is quite a terrible man) and as a result the twins have an older half-sibling they have yet to learn the existence of (they are 6yo now). My S.O. and I sometimes get nervous/concerned about how they'll take it when they discover this, because we expect their dad to twist it in a way it makes the son to be the bad guy (he already does this when he and their mom fight ("Dad what are you and mom talking about?" "Your mom doesn't love me anymore, see how she's shouting at me?")). We're scared they will grow a grudge against him for never contacting them, so I get interested in hearing other people's stories of how the story played/worked out.

"I'm holding my heart as I watch it unfold", as they say in my mother tongue.
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

I cannot wait till the shit hits the fan with the gabe/jess/amber triangle........hey amber come over here to the dark side girl..fill us in from an insiders point of view

Also I think it would be decent of nat and jess to encourage a realationship with the siblings....let’s be honest when drake and nat were taking the boys (rare I know) we all know it wasn’t instigated by Drake...nat was the one encouraging that!! Also weren’t nat and her sister at one of the kids parties one time many moons ago?

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

These kids are going to need to carry around a family tree when they get older and start dating. Especially if they all stay in the same town.

Return to “JesssFam”