JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

nomis99
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Unread post by nomis99 »

Chellebailson27 wrote:I cannot wait till the shit hits the fan with the gabe/jess/amber triangle........hey amber come over here to the dark side girl..fill us in from an insiders point of view Image

Also I think it would be decent of nat and jess to encourage a realationship with the siblings....let’s be honest when drake and nat were taking the boys (rare I know) we all know it wasn’t instigated by Drake...nat was the one encouraging that!! Also weren’t nat and her sister at one of the kids parties one time many moons ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, Natalie, Nicole and Aaliyah (Nicole’s daughter) went to Landen’s first birthday party. Natalie was pregnant at the time.

NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

Here we go again!!
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 2696c0.jpg[/img]

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

poor Amber in the mirror

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

jcait00 wrote:All I could think of when Jess told Lilia "spoil your daddy, ok!" was her finishing that by batting her peacock ass lashes and getting really close to the camera..."or I'll do it *WEEEEENKKKK*"
This made me laugh out loud!!!
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

webby wrote:poor Amber in the mirror

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Jesus Christ are they all trolling us or what? I refuse to believe anyone lives this messed up

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I almost guarantee Gabe and Amber will never have kids of their own. I don’t think he wants kids with her. I think he just wants to hang out with Jess and her kidsn

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

Sparklingdee wrote:Is Gabe really on 26????? Im 31 and he looks older than me lmao.

Also it was SO AWKWARD when him and Jess were talking, oh my god. I felt so bad for Amber, Jess always tries to come across as some femme fatale with her flirty talk, its so CRINGE.
Right?? They ALL look way older than me and I’m 33

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

allienc wrote:
LilaLavender wrote: This leaves me to wonder; does anyone have any experience with having an estranged half sibling? I only know a couple people that have half-siblings and they all either grew up with them or at least have close contact with them. So one day I met a guy who had no siblings except that his dad had a daughter with a new woman, and then got sentenced to life in jail. He only saw his dad once a year to visit him in jail and he never ever met his half-sister. It's just such an odd thought to me to know that there's a person walking around the world that is "like you" but you don't know anything about them.
My father has a daughter from a previous relationship that I have never met and know little to nothing about. You're right, it's odd.
Yeah I have a half sister that I’ve only met once. She’s like 10 years older than me, my dads daughter from a previous relationship. Her mother is batshit crazy and wouldn’t let her (my half sister) have anything to do with my dad and she only reconnected with him recently. It’s all very weird. I don’t consider her to be my sister because I don’t know her.

Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Where siblings are concerned I have a pretty complicated family tree. I have a half sibling I've never met and more complicated links than that.

Honestly, I don't worry for those children as some others do...for me (and I like to imagine that it'll be the same for them) a sibling is more than just sharing a parent (just like a parent is more than DNA).

When we ask someone "how many siblings do you have?" Are we really asking how many people do you share a direct blood link with? Or are we just asking for a tiny clue as to what life at home might be like?

It'd be nice for the boys to know Airabella but in my opinion, as long as they're not actively *prevented* from knowing her (or about her), there's not really a problem.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

$300 per kid for Christmas?!

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

$2000 for seven kids isn’t really that much .. i mean sure for someone on a super tight budget it probably sounds like a lot but she clearly makes decent money thru YouTube, if she can afford it why not? She doesn’t strike me as a frivolous spender, like i don’t see her going out and blowing money she don’t have on shit she doesn’t need. I’m sure her budget is workable for her income level.

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Thats wayyy too much money to spend in my opinion. She did say that what she got them will last until next Christmas so im excited to see what those things are. I just hate how much materialism is involved :/

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

shilohjulia wrote:$2000 for seven kids isn’t really that much .. i mean sure for someone on a super tight budget it probably sounds like a lot but she clearly makes decent money thru YouTube, if she can afford it why not? She doesn’t strike me as a frivolous spender, like i don’t see her going out and blowing money she don’t have on shit she doesn’t need. I’m sure her budget is workable for her income level.

Are we watching the same person? She blows money all the time
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

My boyfriend has a weird family situation...his Dad is adopted so he grew up with his "Grandparents" not being of any relation and is just now digging in to see who his biological Grandma is. Our future kid will only know pretty much one side of family because I have Bible thumping parents who don't really agree with my transgender boyfriend and us living in "sin".

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

LilaLavender wrote:
ytdramaqueen wrote:
olemama wrote: Jess needs to focus on more immediate things like routines for her children, healthy diets for them, guidance as to good behavior and responsibility. People say the boys should have a relationship with their half-sister. Why? How does it benefit them? They already have a relationship with Tommy and Big Caden. They love their siblings Lilia and Addie. They are surrounded by a loving extended family. And we know Drake has a propensity for unprotected sex. My guess is Bella will not be his last child. Is Jess supposed to build a relationship with every child Drake fathers. What nonsense!!
I wholeheartedly disagree. Blood is different than their step siblings. Airabella is more important than T&C. Nobody seems to care to have them have a relationship. I hope they can have one in the future and the parents can put aside their hard feelings for the sake of the children.
This leaves me to wonder; does anyone have any experience with having an estranged half sibling? I only know a couple people that have half-siblings and they all either grew up with them or at least have close contact with them. So one day I met a guy who had no siblings except that his dad had a daughter with a new woman, and then got sentenced to life in jail. He only saw his dad once a year to visit him in jail and he never ever met his half-sister. It's just such an odd thought to me to know that there's a person walking around the world that is "like you" but you don't know anything about them.
My bio dad left when I was like one? At that point my mum had met someone fast forward a few years they had my brother and this man kind of adopted me, I call him dad, even though he and mum split up I still call him dad he treats me like his daughter and he went on to have two children with another woman and I call them my brother and sister.
My bio dad got in contact this year and informed me that his new wife was pregnant (had the baby October just gone) so I now have a brother that I don’t feel any connection too but I want a connection if that makes sense... it’s hard because I want a relationship with this baby but not my bio dad

hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

I just have my still married biological parents and my one full brother. I'm boring when it comes to family trees lol

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Mazement wrote:Where siblings are concerned I have a pretty complicated family tree. I have a half sibling I've never met and more complicated links than that.

Honestly, I don't worry for those children as some others do...for me (and I like to imagine that it'll be the same for them) a sibling is more than just sharing a parent (just like a parent is more than DNA).

When we ask someone "how many siblings do you have?" Are we really asking how many people do you share a direct blood link with? Or are we just asking for a tiny clue as to what life at home might be like?

It'd be nice for the boys to know Airabella but in my opinion, as long as they're not actively *prevented* from knowing her (or about her), there's not really a problem.
Yeah due to my parents being unable to keep their legs closed (and my family being a disaster), I have no full siblings but I have two sets of half-siblings - eight in total. I've never met any of my mother's chidren and haven't met one of my father's children (in living memory). When anybody asks about my siblings I just say I have four.

Jess needs to stop bragging about her blended mess because the fact is she's 25 and has children by three different men. However, their whole situation could be a lot worse. Jess isn't going to keep the boys away from Airabella and (hopefully) as they grow up a relationship will form. Yes sibling reunions are going to be awkward as fuck because half of the people there won't be related but it could be a lot worse. Drake, Natalie and Jess need to keep their legs closed from now on though lmao

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Dropping 2 grand sounds like a nightmare. Spending that much money and your kids only get 4 toys = a sign you probably have way too many fuckin kids.

Lurker2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurker2 »

What is wrong with giving your kid 1 gift? Omfg..
The way she said it.. She thinks 5 is small number because she justifies it with her having a big family so they'll receive more gifts.

Holy crap.. Someone call cps on me. I must be abusing my child only giving 1 gift
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

This leaves me to wonder; does anyone have any experience with having an estranged half sibling? I only know a couple people that have half-siblings and they all either grew up with them or at least have close contact with them. So one day I met a guy who had no siblings except that his dad had a daughter with a new woman, and then got sentenced to life in jail. He only saw his dad once a year to visit him in jail and he never ever met his half-sister. It's just such an odd thought to me to know that there's a person walking around the world that is "like you" but you don't know anything about them.[/quote]

I have a half-brother I have never met. I only just learned of him two years ago and I'm 27.

Return to “JesssFam”